Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:15 am

"I probably can't... but I can be here for you. Hold you when you need me to, listen if you want to speak about it... it's not much but it's something, maybe..." the blond whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:58 am

He nodded. "And I appreciate that, more than you know. What I really wish, is that they would go away. I've been hearing them for decades."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:29 pm

She had no way of making the nightmares go away, no matter how much she wished she could...
"We'll find a way..." she could try... she could always try. Somehow, she would help him be free of his nightmares, those ghosts that haunted him so. "You're not alone.." never alone.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:08 am

He smiled. "I know." He just didn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:12 am

Maybe he didn't, but she'd sure as Hell try.
"I love you... and for what it's worth, I'll hold you... when we fall asleep, when we wake up... I'll be here with you"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:12 am

He smiled. "That's enough. That has to be enough."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:30 am

She hoped it would be, she... didn't have much else to offer him.
"always with you..." Teddy whispered.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:57 am

He smiled. "That's enough for me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:18 am

Gently, she brushed her fingers through his hair as they lay there, holding him close with a soft smile across her lips.
He meant the world to her. And she truly would do everything in her power to make sure he was happy.
"Good thing you don't ask for much heh..." the blond chuckled, touching her lips gently to his.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:57 am

He smiled, brushing his lips over hers again. "I'm really just entirely too easy to please, I think."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:29 am

"Lucky for me" she smiled against his lips. "I really only got myself to offer you and I... I want so very much to make you happy"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:38 am

He smiled. "I'm sure that you will. It's kind-of hard to not make me happy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:42 am

"Love of my life..." the fingers in his hair gave a gentle little tug. "I will always... always do my best to make you smile..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:15 pm

He smiled. "I'll hold you to that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:37 am

"It's a promise, love..." one of her hands drifted down his arm, found his hand and gently guided it to rest at her chest, above her heart. "Yours... always yours.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:20 pm

He smiled. "I like to hear that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:21 pm

She brushed her lips across his in a loving, affectionate kiss and repeated the words softly.
"Always yours..." and this life and the next.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:23 pm

He smiled when she kissed him. "And yours."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:25 pm

The sigh was happy, as happy as the smile that lingered on her own lips there she lay in the arms of her one true love. Holding him lovingly to her while a gentle hand brushed soft touches of affection across his cheek and neck.
"Mine..." the blond, who would be happy to fall asleep with him like that, whispered. "I like that..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:34 pm

He smiled, briefly, and let his eyes drift closed. He could sleep with her like that forever.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:36 pm

And she with him. Forever safe in his embrace.

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:41 pm

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16