Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop Empty
PostSubject: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:45 am

This felt... weird... Leaving to go out, even if only for a very short period of time because Medwyn turned his sight elsewhere. Cass was trying to figure out just why the ghoul would have done such a thing. But, she leaned her head against Teddy's shoulder during the elevator ride down, still keeping pretty quiet. If it wasn't for the fact that she was kindred, she'd actually seem just... tired.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:49 am

"Hey, c'mon" the blond nudged her with a smile. "Cheer up. I know it's not much but at least it'll be some fresh air before we go back here to toast the new year" she moved a hand up to ruffle the Rose's hair lightly.
"Happy new year remember? Focus on the happy"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:51 am

"Trying," she said as she hugged Teddy. "It's hard when you're feeling like the third wheel all night... Or that thing that can't be trusted in the least bit and needs to be babysat."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:55 am

"Cassie..."
The toymaker's arms moved around her friend in a warm embrace that carried across the same comfort as her tone of voice did.
"You're not the third wheel silly. And hey, for what little it's worth? I trust you. I'd trust you with my life any day" the blond smiled at her as she brushed her fingers up Cassiel's back and into her hair. giving her a light squeeze before pulling back just enough to look at her with that same lingering smile as she cupped her cheek.
"Cross my heart, Cassie"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:02 am

She squeezed Teddy harder and held her hand with her own gloved ones. "Don't mind me, I just let a Ventrue get under my skin..." Cass whispered in German as the elevator doors opened.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:07 am

"And what have i told you? Blue Bloods are Blue Bloods. They're like freakin' royalty: inbred and big eared with bad teeth. Who the Hell cares what a bunch of sheep fuckers say?" the blond smirked as she, still holding Cassiel's hands, dragged the Rose out of the elevator and outside to where her bike was parked.
"Helmet for you" the Rose was handed a skull cap helmet. "Goggles for me"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:31 am

Cass took the helmet with a nod of thanks and slipped it on her head and buckled it. She waited for Teddy to get onto the bike before slipped on behind the Caitiff and holding on to her waist.

Wait... Holding on?!

It'd been an off night, don't judge!
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:42 am

Hm, off night indeed. Good thing then it was a short ride to the workshop. Too bad though she wouldn't have time to show Cass both the workshop and the apartment. Though they were there for a reason weren't they? Booze! Booze and fresh air.

The bike was parked outside the three story brick building and the Rose more or less pulled upstairs through the backdoor and up the stairs.
"It's not much, but it's home" the blond smiled as she opened the door for Cassiel and let the Rose enter first before following herself. And really, it wasn't much, it was in fact pretty tiny. And somewhat disorganized since a bunch of clothing had been thrown onto the bed which looked like it hadn't been made either.

It looked like clean laundry at least. A typical example of the toymaker's selective colourblindness with the different coloured Hello Kitty underwear and tops and socks that all looked like they'd taken a drip down rainbow lane. The hint of something silken though, partially hidden beneath her more typical kind of (more or less crimes against fashion styled) underwear, was.. out of place.

There was also a blue teddy sitting on the bed. One which Teddy herself had obviously not made.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:49 am

"It's perfect," Cass seemed to smile as she looked around. That was always the thing about Teddy-- simplicity. It was a trait the two of them seemed to share. The Rose's eyes looked around, though her attention to detail was... lacking. If she saw the out-of-place silky thing? She didn't mention it or wouldn't remember it later. As for the rainbow? Well, Cass wasn't surprised. Not at all. She knew Teddy. And it wasn't like she'd never seen the blonde in her underwear before.

The brunette sat down, letting Teddy do her thing.

"You know... perfection is a funny thing. Why do we all strive for something called perfection when it means something different to everyone else? Doesn't it make perfection less than... perfect?"

Uh oh... philosophical Rose alert.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:53 am

Philosophical discussions concerning perfection? With the girl who sought it knowing that perfection was not truly the goal she desired and that, as Estaban said, perfection made things somewhat dull?

She motioned towards the table so she could talk with Cassiel while she did her usual "God damn it why did i put this stuff ont he top shelf" dance to try and reach the bottle of red.
"Perfection is in the eye of the beholder, just like beauty. What is perfect to one person isn't perfect to the other uhn... because... mmmm" aaaalmost. "We all desire different things"
Hah bottle!
"But that doesn't make one thing less perfect just because it doesn't match the ideas of someone else" she smiled as she turned to the Rose.

"Wouldn't you rather just tell me what's up though? It's so much easier..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:57 am

Cass knew it was coming. So by the time Teddy had turned back to her, Cass left hand was in the air, the glove having been taken off, and a new piece of shiny that Teddy hadn't seen before.

Why tell when she could show?
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:01 am

Her eyes widened, then she did that goldfish she seemed to have perfected over the years, and then she quickly closed the short distance between herself and the Rose, put the bottle on the table and pulled her hand up close to inspect the ring.
"Oh my God this..." this way and that and oh my. "Diamonds and platinum... in a claddagh ring..." she was wearing well over two thousand dollars on her hand no doubt by the toymaker's estimate. Hell, closer to three k actually.
"Is this from..?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:04 am

She nodded and a weight seemed to be lifted. See, the thing was, Cass hadn't told anyone. Not a soul. She'd been afraid to say anything. considering her current circumstances.

"From Alex, just before Christmas," she seemed to smile.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:06 am

"OhmyGodthat'ssowonderfulandamazingandcongratulationsCasswhyhaven'tyousaidsosooner!?" the bouncy blond threw her arms around her rfiend and gave her a proper hug this time, big bear hug! As much f fa bear hug as she could manage anyways.
"I'm so happy for you!"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:11 am

"Rai saw it, but didn't press for details. And I didn't give them," she hugged Teddy back tightly. "I've been too afraid to open my mouth about it. Just... don't tell anyone, okay?"

Was she going to marry Alex? Have no doubt, she would. Was she happy about it? She was ecstatic! Scared to death, though? Oh yeah. For someone who by her very nature runs away from things? This was... huge!

"But that's why tonight kind of just... sucks. I know it's stupid."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:14 am

"Oh Cassie..." the blond's shoulder's sagged as she gave her a soft smile and then, more or less without warning, cupped the Rose's face with both hands and plated a kiss on her lips.
"There" she smiled as she pulled back. "I know it's not the same but you've been kissed on New Years Eve and that will hopefully hold until you see him again. Which I'm sure will be soon" and she managed to sound so happy about it all on Cass' behalf.
"You got all the time in the world Cassiel... And tonight is just one night. What does that matter when you got eternity?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:18 am

"Because something always happens," she sighed softly. She wasn't actually surprised by the kiss, not really. She didn't pull away from it either. It seemed to even make the Rose smile for a moment. But Cass wasn't lying. Something always happened. It was as if she was gearing up for history to repeat itself.

"At least I don't have to worry about Porter this time, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:23 am

"No, no worrying about Porter. And no worrying about tomorrow either" Heaven's knew there was too much worry going around already. "Tomorrow doesn't technically exist yet. Just.. be happy hm? For a little while, just be happy knowing you're his and he's yours"
The blond pulled her hands away and chewed on her lip for a moment.
"The man you love, he's yours. That's pretty amazing Cassie" Teddy smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:30 am

"I just don't want to lose him, Teddy. I won't... I won't be right if that happens," she could try not to worry. Try. But it was hard. "When I left Jamie's office to go see him? He was gone. The Carnival creeps had come into his home. They put him into torpor, Teddy. He's a Gangrel, for shit's sake. An old one, to boot. How did that happen?"

She shook her head.

"He wasn't there. But they were waiting for me when I got there. It was... surreal. He was fine, he was with the sheriff, but, it could have been so much worse. And to add to that the Fallen? I love him, so much... but I don't... I don't want him taking a risk and making a mistake. I would never forgive myself if he wound up hurt or worse because of me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:34 am

And while she hated it when Medwyn talked about him being a problem for her...
"Doesn't work that way Cassie. When you love someone you do worry and you do stupid stuff because you care. That's just the way it is" she reached out, tapped a finger on the tip of the Rose's nose before turning and moving back into the kitchen where she sat down on her haunches to open the fridge.
"But you love him. And from the sound of it he loves you too. I doubt he'd do anything to risk loosing that you know"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:39 am

Awkward... since... you know... Jamie could have killed him for hitting Medwyn...

"Yeah... I suppose so..."

Fidget, fidget.

Quick! Topic change!

"Got a New Year's Resolution?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:43 am

"Don't really do New Years Resolutions" the blond snickered, picking out a bottle from the fridge. "Since I usually blow them in a matter of days anyways"

Teddy stood up, holding up the bottle.
"The good stuff. So we get something to drink too. Unless you've learned to drink normal stuff since I last saw you?" she asked with that ever present smile of hers.

The rose fidgeting? She was really just trying to get her to not actually notice it herself and perhaps forget about her troubles for a little bit. Seemed it wasn't working so well though.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:46 am

"No, I haven't," she actually smiled, chuckled even. "Maybe some night I'll learn. Too busy trying to learn French and Gaelic-- God, it's boring."

Cass stood up and pulled her glove back on, putting the helmet under her arm.

"But we need another girl's night, soon. Oh, hey! Did you ever meet Rhiana?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:48 am

"Oh..."
She was picking up a backpack and stuffing the bottles into it.
"Yeah, I did. She's nice"
And special.. and... freakishly perceptive.

The blond looked over her shoulder at the rose with a half smile.
"Girl can stare straight into your soul can't she?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:49 am

"Rhiana's... special. Sounds like you saw her special side and not so much her fun side?" She chuckled as she moved toward Teddy. "It takes some getting used to. That girl is pretty damn wise, though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NYE (Postdated 1-1-12, Teddy) - Creator's Workshop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next