Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:07 am

Teddy's phone began to ring, showing Cass' number.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:29 am

Shuffle, fumble, ops.
"Hello!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:31 am

"Fancy taking a Christmas holiday with me?" No sense beating around the bush...
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:42 am

"Huh? What? I mean, sure!" she shuffled off the bed by the sound of it, knocking something out of the way with a low oops. "I just got one thing I need to do, but, that's like just one night. Other than that I'm free and game" the cheerful blond seemed to smile. "Whatcha have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:44 am

"Depends on whether or not I can swing it. I'm buying a bike, thinking about driving south to Daytona. All depends if I can pull it off, but... Either way, I have to get the hell out of here for a while. I'd like to throw a huge party, do some racing, go a little wild. You sure you're still game?"

From the sound of it, the Rose was already packing-- things banging around in the back ground at a hurried pace.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:27 am

"Sounds like fun, Cassie" Teddy replied. "Not very discreet, but definitively fun" she seemed to smile. "Just uhm, when would you wanna go?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:30 am

"It's just a bit of fun-- don't see the need for discretion, really. It's not like we're stealing anything or killing anybody, right? I was thinking in the next couple of nights. If you want, you can just meet me. Not really feeling the holiday thing, so... I'll at least be gone through Christmas, I'm thinking. But no obligations. I totally understand if you just want to come down for the potential shindig."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:33 am

"In a couple of days then" she said with a smile to her voice before, by the sound of it, sliding down onto the floor with her back against a wall. Most likely to play with Diego.
"Good thing I travel light" Teddy chuckled. "And eh, kinda know how you feel. A hotel room is not exactly the most Christmas'y of places, and I hardly know anyone here. So a trip with you? Sounds ace"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:35 am

"Excellent! Give me a buzz in a couple of nights then and I'll let you know what hotel I'm at, ok? I have to go finish packing and hit a few places. See you soon, then?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:42 am

"It's a deal" the blond replied with a cheerful tone of voice. "Catch ya later" before hanging up the phone and weighing it in her hands for a few moments.

She still wanted to go on that date, so before they left, she'd call Medwyn and ask about it even if she by now wasn't exactly expecting it to lead to a second date.
Sucked but... hey, he was still a nice guy and someone she'd like to spend time with, even if she knew now that she should've just gone with the safe choice of just friends from the start.

Oh well... she still rather regret something she'd done than something she hadn't done.

"C'mon Diego" she smiled and held her hands out to the teddybear. "Let's give him a call hm?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:48 pm

Or well, she opted for a text instead after having stared at the phone for a few minutes, after which she put it down on the nightstand, wrapped her arms around her knees and just... waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop   Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phone Call a Few Nights Later (Teddy) - Creator's Workshop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: