Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:06 am

Though there was a bottle that was in his mouth, it didn't do a damn thing for him. It wasn't the same. It wasn't the same promise. The growling didn't stop. In fact, it got worse as he tried to claw his way back to the wound on Jamie's wrist that had already closed.

This was going to be more than just a little bit messy.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:14 am

Hit him! Bite him! Rake him! Pin him!

Consume him!
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:21 am

He was trying. Truly trying. Feeling the blood that Jamie kept pouring into him fuel his limbs, his efforts to consume the big Scot redoubled.

Sadly, he was nowhere near as strong as Jamie, who just kept pouring the blood down his throat.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:26 am

The Beast... It was being sated, but not by what it wanted. Jamie's knee to Medwyn's chest began to ache, he wasn't strong enough... But... Someday, he would be.

The Beast continued to gnaw at his mind, but it had lessened somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:28 am

He continued to snarl. Continued to growl and try to fight the Scot who held him down. Who kept him from what it was that he truly wanted. Oh...oh....how good Jamie had tasted. How good he tasted in comparison to what was being poured down his throat....

... like a fine wine....

Not this...water...that was being poured down his throat...
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:33 am

We could trick him... We know where he sleeps...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:35 am

In time...

There will be time...

There's always going to be time now....

The German started to smile. And he lay back down, his struggles starting to lessen.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:37 am

The Beast was pleased... For now. It reverted back into the shadowy reccesses of his mind and soul. He was finding his peace.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:41 am

He knew that Jamie could tell that the Beast was going back inside of him. He was calming, little by little. He looked up at the Scot, his eyes flat and cold.

He blinked, merely out of habit.

And became aware of himself for the first time. His heart that didn't beat. The way he didn't need to breathe. And the mess that was himself, blood on his chest and on the floor. Everywhere, really. More than just on himself. He was pretty sure there was even some of it on his bed.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:50 am

The voices of the children faded, too. Calm and peaceful... As it always was before a storm.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:55 am

He stared up at Jamie, then spoke with no small amount of effort.

"I think...you are... crushing me..."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:58 am

Seeing the the danger from the frenzy had passed, he rose to his feet. Taking his knee out of Medwyn's chest as he held out a hand to help the German to his feet.

"Welcome to Clan Brujah, lad."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:19 am

She'd been wearing a hole in the floor, so she'd gone outside and started wearing a hole in the pavement instead. The blond was pretty sure she'd had some errands to run but her mind hadn't been working and she'd ended up wandering streets she'd never seen before, people passing her by as if in a haze.

So many what if's... what if he decided no? She could handle that easily enough. But what if he decided to go through with it and ended up regretting it? What if he ended up not... not wanting her anymore. What if he ended up despising her because of what he'd become? What he'd become for her?
God... please God she hoped he knew what he was doing, hoped that Jamie was right. Hoped that Jamie knew him as well as he said he did.

The caitiff opened the downstairs door, entering from the backyard and made her way up the three flight if stairs carrying in her arms a small bouquet of colourful flowers. Flowers had been the only thing she'd remembered to pick up. Fresh flowers to put on the table. Always fresh flowers on the table.

She paused at the door, fishing her keys from her pocket to unlock and open the door.

She was going to turn into a nervous wreck before she got to see him again...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:28 am

Which was about five seconds after she opened the door.

Though to be fair, he looked a fright. Covered in blood, his entire upper body had splotches of blood over them, as did the floor -- even her walls. And he was standing with his head toward her, looking over the shoulder of a very large, redheaded Scot. Jamie.

He was staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:36 am

She jumped, really, how could she not? The instinctive twitch of her body almost causing her to crush the flowers to her chest. Though, fragile as they were, something in the back if her mind prevented her from destroying them.
So, she simply jumped, her breath caught in her throat for a second as she stated back with bright blue eyes.

"Hey gorgeous...." the first words she'd ever spoken to him. She repeated them now in a whisper almost as if testing her ground as her eyes remained locked with his, not knowing what to say or do or expect really.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:40 am

Unlike the first time they had met, he didn't smile. He tried to...but all things considered, smiling was more than a little difficult.

"Hi, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:47 am

Heart sinking feeling? It hit hard.

She smiled though, even if perhaps it looked a bit pained, as her shoulders relaxed a bit. The caitiff taking a step forward and into the small apartment so she could carefully close the door behind her.

"Are you alright...?" stupid question, he obviously wasn't, though she seemed to be addressing both of them when she asked it.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:50 am

He nodded once, turning his head to look the room over, now that his preternatural senses seemed to take over. With another nod, he answered her.

"I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:51 am

The Scot turned to look at Teddy.

"I'm bettin' he's a wee bit disoriented. He'll likely be fine."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:58 am

The blond nodded slowly, placing the flowers down on the coffee table by the sofa before taking Diego from her belt and placing him next to the flowers.

She was still feeling a bit caught off guard, though more than that was the obvious concern in those blue eyes of hers that drifted from Jamie to Medwyn.
She'd only ever experienced one embrace. She'd never seen it done. And quite frankly, her own? She didn't remember any of it save the panic of waking up alone in the snow. So she was concerned. Because the man she loved looked a bit like he'd been dragged through Hell.

"Let me get you some towels and water" she offered softly, moving to slip past them to get to the bathroom.

What she wanted to do was put her arms around him. Hold him, kiss him, run her fingers through his hair and soothe him. But she wasn't sure if that was what he wanted right now. Wasn't sure if he even wanted to be touched. So she let him stay in Jamie's arms were there was strength and reassurance. Even is she wanted so badly to touch him, something that probably showed.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:12 am

He stayed with Jamie for the time being. For the comfort, the familiarity. He nodded to Teddy, blue eyes closing as he remembered that he should be blinking...

"Okay..."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:14 am

Teddy would have noticed that the Scot was giving Medwyn the same treatment he had given her. Soothing, whispered words with strong fingers stroking him gently behind the ears.

"Sorry for the mess, lass. He fought me a wee bit."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:18 am

"That's alright" she said with a brief gentle smile at Jamie. "It's less messy than mine was..." she said as she moved.

Small apartment, she actually did briefly brush against Medwyn as she moved past them to the bathroom to fetch and soak the towels in temperate water so they might actually help get some of the blood out.
Just a minute, or less, her hands trembled... and then she stepped out again, looking to the two though her eyes couldn't help but linger on Medwyn as she reached out, stopped and hesitated.

Was it alright to touch him?
Guess she'd find out...

The moved a hand to cup his cheek softly, lovingly even, as she lifted the towel to brush some of the blood away from his skin.

"I love you Medwyn...." she said softly, bright blue eyes searching his for an answer. "I'll always love you..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:02 pm

He turned his head to look at her when she touched him. And he said the only thing that he could think of...

"My lips are cold."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:03 pm

To which her response was to push herself up on her toes just so she could lightly touch her cold lips to his.
"So are mine... but your heart isn't..." she whispered as she let her heels touch back onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next