Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:36 pm

She nods.

"I was going to wait until the pressures of the bond are removed. Then I was going to ask to take a peak. I think he does trust me, or he would never have put his fate into my hands. He doesn't want to die, my heart. He wants to live, and I mean to see that he has that chance."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:37 pm

"Then you will need the Prince's blessing immediately."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:40 pm

She closed her eyes.

"I know."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:43 pm

"I do not chastise you, my love. Are you anxious regarding the request?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:44 pm

She nodded.

"Yes, I am. I don't know how Jamie will react. I hope that his affection for me will keep Marcus safe."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:45 pm

"That is impossible - but his trust of you may grant Marcus the chance to keep himself safe."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:47 pm

She sighs.

"I had planned to wait until the bond was broken. Both Ren and Ra'idah are aware of him."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:53 pm

"And the Scourge? Marcus is an unacknowledged kindred within the boundaries of the domain. Best to cover all bases."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:55 pm

She smiled.

"He's been acknowledged. He was just lying a bit when he was. Ethan's met him."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:56 pm

"Thank heavens for that, then. One less issue."

Porter scratches at his beard. "He's really quite talented, I think."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:57 pm

She smiles, relaxing a bit.

"Yeah, he is. The Toreador are going to be so very jealous."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:59 pm

"If he learns to play his cards right, they will protect him to protect that talent."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:00 pm

She nods.

"I'll teach him everything I know. If he's half as good as I am, he'll have the whole city loving him."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:01 pm

"A goal both laudable and achievable, my dear."

"And, I must say, I'm deucedly curious to further investigate his nature and strengths, to observe what other hidden talents he may have packed away."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:02 pm

She nodded.

"I would have to agree. He's not your typical young Sabbat. There's so much hidden there, just waiting for the right gardener to help it blossom."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:03 pm

"We shall witness the greening of your thumb in due time, I expect."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:05 pm

She chuckled.

"To be a mother, at my age."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Porter laughs. "What will the vicar think?"

"Actually, I posit that this kind of relationship engenders personal stability. It is not a question of becoming ready for such a thing, and then creating the situation; but rather, of being forced into the situation by circumstance, and rising to the occasion, bringing to bear most rapidly those personal qualities, once-occulted, which allow efficacious and prudential handling of the aforementioned relationship on an ad hoc basis. Only then, upon reflection, are we cognizant of the attibutes which define success at the endeavor. One does not often examine a green soldier or newly-graduated academic and think to oneself, 'that lad will someday be a great leader' - not if one is being objective and honest. No, certainly not -- we must brevet that soldier into a position of leadership due to hardship, and only then shall the dark recesses of his potential be tapped. So too with parenting."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:13 pm

She chuckled.

"Probably. I did help raise half the ghouls in Seattle. Herding cats, that was. Here and now, I have only one."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:15 pm

"In a shadow-shrouded world of bitter rivalries and long knives, your ample experience is beyond suitable. You are a veritable earth-goddess, an avatar of maternal instinct. You will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:19 pm

She blinked and gave him a look.

"Uh huh. Sure."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:21 pm

"What I'm saying, Raz0r, is that if you genuinely care about Marcus' well-being - and that seems to be the case - then you are already ahead of the majority of Sires in the 'raising childer' department." He smiles. "You'll be fine. The very fact that you worry is an indicator of not only your sincerity, but your suitability."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:23 pm

She blinked again and smiled.

"I guess so. It does help that he seems to be interested in tech. I have a lot I can teach him in that."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:26 pm

"You have a thing or two you can teach him about heart, as well." A bit of a nod.

"I, on the other hand, would be happy to lecture the lad on the preferred methods for hobbling a fleeing target and rapidly inserting a crowbar up his fundament. Each to their strengths, of course."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:30 pm

She laughed.

"You have fun with that. I think he might need the training."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next