Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Porter
Elder
Porter

Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:37 pm

"Milne and Disney stand corrected, I think. That is the most wonderful thing about tiggers."

He followed her upstairs with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:40 pm

She chuckled, and led the way to the left, knocking on the door frame of Marcus' room.

"I brought speakers and company. Have you met Porter?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Marcus sits on the bed, violin in his lap, staring down at the floor. As the two come back in, a flash of recognition passed over his face as he spots the giant man with a pension for salmon "Porter" he says lightly, dipping a nod. "Good to see you again friend. Hopefully, tht suit of yours wasn't terribly ruined by the time brief time we spent on the beach"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:47 pm

"As it turns out, the pinstripe was made of sterner stuff - but regardless, clothes do not make the man. And the man was ennobled by the music from your strings that night, brother. Words cannot express my pleasure at discovering you to be family." Porter claps Marcus on the shoulder like an old school chum.

"You are in good hands with Raz0r."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:52 pm

The clap, had he not been sitting, would have likely casued Marcus to stagger some under the power, but he smiles some "I was working up to telling you when you ran off. I figured the robes of christmas past would have been a give away, but it seems there are others who wear them as well. Regardles, I appreciate the welcome porter, and I will do my best to prove my worth to Raz0r, you and the clan as a whole" He turns the smile towards Raz0r "There are six sockets in this room along. Crazy..." he says with a soft chuckle. "I've made some room on the dresser there. Do you need help setting it up Raz0r?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:59 pm

She scoffed and grabbed the iPod, moving to the desk to set everything up.

"If you need more outlets, let me know. I have power strips galour."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:08 pm

Marcus smiles again, moving over to set the ipod into the cradle. "Pick a song from the practice list. Anything really at this point." he turns to Porter "I'm gonna be practicing for awhile, so if you'd like to listen, feel free. If not, I'll try to keep it down" His eyes fall down to the violin in his hands, as though looking through it to some other place and some other time before he shrugs to himself and settles the instrument on his shoulder. He nods at Raz0r, lifting bow to string.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:10 pm

Since he said anything, she just holds down the button for a few seconds, then releases and hits play. Because it's more fun that way.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:11 pm

Porter smiled, intrigued at the idea of being able to watch Marcus' actual bow-movements this time.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:41 pm

He glances down at the Ipod as the track begins, giving it's customary ten seconds of prep time to Marcus before it begins, and the man can only offer a sardonic smile at the random selection before he grits his teeth and begins playing. A quick inspection of the song will find it's title: Jealousy

His eyes blaze for a few seconds as the music starts taking hold of him, losing himself within the intricate movements and precise bow placements as easily as any toreador.

Results

(WOD Result: 4)6xD10: 5 4 6 7 6 9

(19:40:27) (WOD Result: 4)6xD10: 5 4 6 7 6 9
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:47 pm

As he begins to play, Raz0r moves to lean against Porter, just listening to the music with a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Porter watches for a bit, then closes his eyes to focus on the music.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:15 pm

The song ends, but the music doesn't stop, instead flowing smoothly into the next piece. In contrast to the first, this one starts slow and languid, a gypsy piece by sultry feel of the music. The anger drains form his face as the change in music seems to directly effect the emotions moving through him.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Her eyes close as she tucks an arm around Porter's waist, her smile never faltering. Seems the techno girl likes the classical.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Porter watches Marcus' abandon with a glint of pleasure in his eye, moving his head slightly in time.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:29 pm

As though mirroring Raz0rs thoughts, the song ends after a few minutes and a quick look from Marcus tells him what the next piece. He nods to himself, lifting himself up into a stately pose, seemlessly starting the next song. Through it all, his arm tirelessly moves with as much dexterity and grace as a finely trained dancer. He eyes the pair for a moment, noting her arm placement which causes him to smile faintly before closing his eyes to play in earnest.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:36 pm

She opens her eyes as the music changes, her smile growing. And it seems she can't help herself, as she moves away from Porter to dance in the space allowed.

Dance roll: (20:35:32) (WOD Result: 7)9xD10: 6 7 9 5 3 7 8 6 10 +4
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Porter raises a bemused eyebrow and steps back to give her room.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:30 pm

The song is a long one, but it's well done and there is a sense of familiarity to it in the way Marcus plays it. As it pulls to a close, Freedom begins playing and Marcus hurries across the room, trying to find the off button quickly. This proves difficult with one hand busy holding his bow and violin "Crap crap crap" he mutters, touching several buttons to no avail. Finally, he sets down his instrument, physcially picking up the small machine and turning it off with a firm finger thrust.

He glances up at the two, offering a sheepish smile "Sorry about that. Don't know how that got mixed into my practice list." He sets the Ipod back down on the dresser and returns to his bed, plunking down heavily.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:32 pm

Her dance twirls to a close as the music changes, and she starts giggling madly.

"Oh, Marcus. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:33 pm

Porter applauds. "Magnificent, Marcus. Just magnificent."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:38 pm

"Who says Toreadors have a monopoly on artists ehh?" He says chuckling. Marcus looks between the two again, eyes narrowed in thought "Are you two together?" he asks curiously.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:40 pm

"Yes." Porter states simply.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:41 pm

She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:47 pm

He nods, rising and moving across the room to pick up his violin and returns it to his case. He sets it carefully aside and sits back down, looking between the two again "Have you two known each other for very long?" he asks, with the same curious tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next