Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Porter
Elder
Porter

Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:49 pm

"No, I'm afraid not, actually. I've only been in town a few weeks." Porter cocks his head to the side. "Do we give that impression?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:50 pm

She chuckles.

"I think our souls might have known each other before. But we just met a tiny while back."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:52 pm

He shrugs some, glancing at Porter "Dunno. I don't really know what's real emotion anymore and what's just the blood bond talking. I thought maybe you might be....well...it doesn't really matter what I thought. I wish you two much happiness" he says quietly, a sad smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:53 pm

She moved to sit next to him, putting her arm around his shoulders.

"Sweetie, go ahead and ask."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:59 pm

He shakes his head "It's not important Raz0r. Just stupid thoughts about what might be's and what aren't ever gonna be's." He looks at her, then over at Porter, both with a hard to read smile on his face"Regardless, I wish you two much happiness. And many, many, many happy years together"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm

"That's kind of you, brother, and damned decent."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:04 pm

She squeezed his shoulders again.

"I'll save the family speech for later. For now, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:44 pm

"What am I going to do if Jamie doesn't accept me into his city Raz0r. I know you said you would protect me, but what if he's firm on kicking me out?" He asks quietly, out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:45 pm

She sighs.

"Then I take you to my island, which is not in his domain, and you stay with me regardless."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:48 pm

he nods, looking down again "Such a fucked up situation.."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:49 pm

She nods.

"But you are family, and you are mine. I will not fail you."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:39 pm

He smiles at Raz0r "Mind if I get some rest Raz0r. Something tells me it's going ot be a long couple of days coming up"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:43 pm

She kissed his head.

"Alright. You sleep. Porter and I will be downstairs if you need anything."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:56 pm

"Rest well, Marcus. You're on the right road now."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:00 pm

He nods, not really having anything else to say and lays back, to stare up at the ceiling. When they leave, he doesn't move for along time, allowing his mind to drift along the roads of his life. Finally, after hours, he falls into a deep, blissfully dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Raz0r makes certain that the blackout curtains are closed against the sun, then ushers Porter downstairs to the living room.

"Poor thing. I just couldn't leave him to his fate. He's been so warped, but he's still a good kid."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:13 pm

"I've no doubt, Raz0r, but remember he's no kid - he's a grown man, or so it would seem."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:14 pm

She sighed.

"No, he's a young boy. His embrace was weird. His born name in Rachel."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Porter raised an eyebrow.

"I think I'm ready to hear the tale, then."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:20 pm

She sighed and gestured for him to sit on the floor in front of where she was going to sit on the couch. Since it wouldn't hold him, and she wanted to lean against him.

"It's a rather bad one."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Porter hunkers down on the floor.

"Most of them are."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:30 pm

She settles where she can easily lean.

"I don't know the whole of it. I'm putting together pieces, because I'm not going to betray his trust by going into his head. But he was born a woman. He was Embraced somewhere, probably around here. The Sabbat got ahold of him, bonded him with out his knowledge, and used him to get to us. He was told by this Brody creature that he had been rescued from the Camarilla, that we were all blood sucking monsters with no souls. Then he came down here, and we proved him wrong.

"Poor thing got all sorts of turned around, but he came clean to Ren and me. I hope that fact will sway the Prince in his favor."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:32 pm

"How old is he, Raz0r?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:32 pm

She sighed.

"Mortal years, I don't know. Undead years? Less than one."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:34 pm

"Do you believe he has had his memories tampered with? I hope he grows to trust you enough to let you take a peek in here." Porter taps his temple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next