Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Porter
Elder
Porter

Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:31 pm

"All in due time, dearest."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:33 pm

"I hope to have plenty of time. First hurdle. The pain of breaking his bond."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:34 pm

"In that, I've no experience. But I will aid in any way I can."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:36 pm

She smiled.

"It's going to be an all night ritual. If you could be here waiting to help me take care of him and get him fed up afterwards, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm going to have to watch what he goes through and not be able to help. It's probably going to tear me up."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:37 pm

"I shall remain here with the two of you until we reach the other side."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:39 pm

She smiled and gave him a soft kiss.

"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:40 pm

"We are family, Raz0r. Your travails are mine to share, your burdens, mine to bear."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:44 pm

She leaned her forehead against his.

"You, me, and Ethan. We're the only ones here who feel that way."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:47 pm

"And soon a fourth, if we do right by him. That is enough. I will not lose any sleep over those Nosferatu who wish to flitter off by themselves; that path is theirs to walk. But they are all the weaker for it, and may come to regret discounting the power of strong ties."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:49 pm

She nods.

"It's still disheartening. I would and have done anything for my family. But so many spit on me for it."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:51 pm

"Some kindred are merely that...just kindred. Selfish, short-sighted predators. Pay it no heed, dearest."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:54 pm

She smiled.

"With you to offset them all, I can. It amazes me how much you help, when we have only known each other such a short time."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:05 pm

"You said it yourself, earlier. There is an underlying structure there, a compatibility, an alliance - something we have not crafted, but awakened. All will be well."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:08 pm

She nodded.

"I will never doubt it. But it is still amazing."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:10 pm

"I am pleasantly amazed, as well, and feel like I made the right choice in coming to Port St. Lucie. There is much to be done, and much on the horizon."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:12 pm

She nodded.

"And now it will be so much more enjoyable. It's always better to have a Partner in Crime."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:14 pm

"Ah, yes. Bonnie and Clyde. Butch and Sundance. Of course, we possess a singular advantage over such legendary figures, in that you and I are already dead." He smirks.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:15 pm

She laughed.

"Yes. And will thus have much more time to get it right."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:17 pm

"And I look far better in a suit than they, to boot."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:18 pm

She chuckled.

"There is that. I wouldn't want someone shabby on my arm."

She wrinkles her nose to show she's joking.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:20 pm

"Of course not! A lady of your beauty and quality deserves only the finest accessories." He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:21 pm

She smirked.

"You're rather big to be an accessory."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:21 pm

"Depends on the size of the crime."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:25 pm

She chuckled.

"If the crime is making sure that my broken heart is mended, you're just about the right size."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:26 pm

"I appreciate the praise, Raz0r, but I fancy myself less a carpenter and more a gardener. To mend alone is insufficient; better to repair, tend, and guide into a prospering, wondrous state."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing home a Childe (Marcus/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next