Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:00 am

He throbbed and twitched in her tight tunnel as she offered him her neck, His fangs finding it quickly and he began to drink once more.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:04 am

Her hands tease and roam across his back as she stroked him, the pleasure washing over her she herself clinging to him a soft kittens meek mewling on her lips. It was then that she twisted her head and slowly sank her fangs into his shoulder.

Last edited by teagan on Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:51 am

Her fangs only urged him on in his soft love making. He pushed into her deeper and held her tighter. He moaned softly and began to make love to her. His body rolled against hers like a gentle breaking wave. He moved in her with slowly mounting intensity and soft sounds of pleasure escaped him around mouthfuls of her blood.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:34 pm

Teagan worked very hard to be everything she normally wasn't just then, to prove something to herself. That if she played his victim, his lover, at his mercy that he would still want her. That she could make him want what ever she offered, pain or pleasure, meek or demanding. His weakness was his lifestyle, his sins, the way he lived his life, something she has been watching him do for the past one hundred years, even sometimes watching when he didn't know she was. He wanted loving, and she gave it to him. Arching her back off the bed to press him further into her. She rocked her hips in time with his, touching him softly as he made love to her.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:53 pm

The gentle pace was loving and pleasant but some how in complete. He could make love to her and did but the jagged edges of the darkness she always woke in him were impossible to suppress for long. As he drank deeply of her a low and feral growl rolled out of him as the pleasure of her touch began to push him toward the edge. His thrust came faster and with greater force and while there was still something loving in the way he touched her his grip on her body became more demanding and hungrier as he pushed on toward his climax. He pulled his mouth from her neck and pulled his free of hers so he could kiss her deeply his tongue tangled with hers as he groaned in pleasure and the taste of their blood blended together.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:01 pm

A low rumble rose up to meet this new urgency, that she took couldn't seem to suppress no matter how hard she might try. Her lips crushed against his, as she matched his level of wanting desire. She mirrored him, giving him what he gave her.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:05 pm

His touch became rougher as his unnecessary breaths came faster. He was rocking into her with her at a near frenzied pace. His tongue pressed into her mouth as he moaned with mounting pleasure. His hips slamed into her a final time a his entire body tensed and he swelled and throbbed with in her.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:08 pm

She tasted him, as he tasted her, their tongues sweeping over one another in attempts to perfectly combine the flavors of their blood. As he fell of the edge that was his climax his hands digging into her flesh, his hips pounding against hers, his final thrust and his member twitching with in her, she groaned a low and violent sound as she fell with him.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:18 pm

He ground his hips against hers as she spasmed around his throbbing erection. He moaned low in her mouth till finally the tension drained out him. He broke the kiss and buried his face into the crook of her neck. Finally licking the wound on her neck away as he rested on top of her still lingered with in her savoring the feel of her wrapped around him.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:29 pm

She followed his lead and licked the wound closed. Resting just against him, shivering.

"That was nice," she whispered breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:35 pm

"It was. It really was" He sounded pleased and almost surprised that it had been as good as it had. They had been brutal so long that the gentliness between thim in that moment was almost alien.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:42 pm

She kissed him gently brushing his hair from his face watching him closely, with a hesitant smile.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:38 pm

He crinkled his brow at the slight hesitation in her smile looking a question at her.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:46 pm

"What did you think was going to happen?" she said softly to answer his questioning brow.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:55 pm

His expression remained questioning. "When? When I came home tonight?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:59 pm

She bit her lip, that wasn't what she had meant, but sure why not, "Yes, and just now." she said softly her words clarifying her thoughts as her eyes watched him, like she was preparing herself to be hurt in some way. A hundred years, had taught her to guard herself well, shutting down those little emotions inside, but what ever victory she had achieved, was damage also done to herself. The memory of those gentle touches would haunt her, if this was all some game.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:10 pm

He sighed softly not wanting to revisit the mood he had been in earlier that night. Then he answered her questions in a soft almost reluctant voice.

"I didnt really expect you to be here. Or if you were here to just start a fight or actually try to off me again." He just barely refrained from admitting that tonight there had been a chance he would have let her. "Up her, I had know idea. As well ask me what I think men from space would be like. It was just so out of the box for us." He rolled off of her as he answered finally slipping out of her as he gathered her in his arms. After a session like that cuddling was all but mandatory.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:26 pm

She cringedas he rolled away, expecting this to be the time it would happen. Instead he pulled her against him for cuddles and she relaxed visibly into his arms. "I could never kill you Luke." Sge admited softly. sge rolled in his arms so that she was facing him. "As for what just happened, it doesn't have to be one or the other, you can have both...and men from space too for all I care so long as this..." She touched his chest, "remains."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:31 pm

He smiled and squeezed her in a hug that as he held her. It was a warm and comfortable gesture as it seemed the danger that this was one of them screwing with the other seemed to be passing.

"Hmm men from space might have such interesting parts to explore at that" He chuckled having purposefully locked on to the least serious portion of her statement. But then he sobered slightly and nodded. "It was nice, not having to fight you. not to imply I dont adore fighting you and always will, but still it was nice."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:07 pm

"Oh really?" She said her almost teasing, unclear as to which statement he made that she was responding to.

"Hold me while we sleep?" She said softly her tone that of wanting.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:12 am

"Really" He replied with a smile as it didn't matter which comment she was speaking on as they were both yes. "And of course" He smiled more to her self then him and added softly "my love"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:15 pm

Her eyes burned with emotion as he said the last, she shivered in his arms arty the words, a shiver of pleasure. Her arms wrapped tightly around his waist as she snuggled closer, resting her head against his chest. She was still warm from earlier and she pressed against him. Placing a chaste kiss against his flesh. She whispered, "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:27 pm

Some time later the sun rose and the day sleep took them both. And they slept as they never had before in a hundred years. It would seem like such a simply thing to sleep as lovers after all their time together but it as far from simple as it could get.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:44 pm

The next night she woke still in his arms, watching as he cane back from his slumber. Waiting for him to come alive once more. Her arms wrapped around his waist, one hand traced slow circles on his back the other moved to brush hair from his face, and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:50 am

He woke gently snuggling her. His body seeming to wake first and fold closer into hers before his mind could.

"Good evening" he finally sighed softly as he came awake. Pulling her close and kissing her brow seeming by reflex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next