Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:28 am

"no" He said softly "Not good enough. Say it or actually leave me." It was a bold statement considering her leaving him would most likely actually kill him.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:45 am

Freedom or pain....she hissed at the corner he had backed her into. Like a cat she wanted to strike out at him, earn her freedom and say it on her own terms. Instead he poked and he poked and he poked, till she couldn't stand it any more.
Physically she felt the need to take control of the situation, so she pounced on him carrying him to the boards of the deck with a hard slam. "You are mine. she growled, eyes burning with love and a touch of anger that her was forcing her hand, "I love you." She growled a low whispering rumble that warned him how mad she was.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:58 am

He fell back taking her into his arms, before she spoke he didnt really know if it was a loving gesture or if she finally summoned the will to fulfill her promise. He went along with it either way. If she was going to leave him her claws would be a quicker way to go anyway. And then she spoke and he heard her. Words she had honestly never said to him before. He held her then, angry or not.

"Mine" He whispered with all the reverent awe of a man undressing his virgin bride for the first time.

"I love you, my huntress" and then it was said. there was no turning back, they would hurt each other again, on purpose and by disregard. He would share blood where he shouldnt as likely she would as well. they would both have a score of lovers but it was there now. spoken at long last. What truly set each apart from all the other's the other might have. They loved one another. everything else was negotiable as long as that remained.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:17 am

She snarled in anger, who did he think he was forcing her to say something she herself was just coming to terms with. Fingers dug into his shoulders with painful ferocity. She straddled his waist still pinning him to the ground, she wanted to force him to do something that he didn't want to do. Take away his freedom, trap him as he had trapped her, strip away hiss least defense leaving him bare before her.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:30 am

It's said you can't rape the willing. It would be hard for that to be any more true then as Luke laid under his addiction, his obessisson and finally as he could admit it now his love. What could she take he wouldn't just give her at that moment. And in his world that moment was after all all that was real.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:17 pm

Perhaps it was his all but submissive demeanor, the fact he wasn't fighting, or how happy he looked, our maybe the way he spoke to her, such reverence but it seemed to take all the wind from her sails. There she lay on top of him as he held her, and she felt naked, uncertain, and scared that this was just another one of his games and that any minute, any day, he would ruin her with her admission.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:31 pm

But it never came. He just held her how she never let him hold her. Oh she still might regret the admission some night. He was still insane, cruel and selfish to an almost demonic degree, But it was trap. It took a hundred years to get to this point and to ruin it by toying with her for once didn't even cross his mind.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:57 pm

Gently she pressed her lips against his tasting his body, the part is him that was more truthful then his words. Her hands swept down his shoulders, "Luke?" She asked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:08 pm

Once she no longer held him pinned his hands had began to roam all over her back and waist, stroking her lovingly yet some how not truly gently. There was strength in his petting fingers and something distinctly possessive in the gesture.

"yes?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:15 pm

"I dont know how to do this either." She confessed, her pale eyes looking down into his. Teagan looked so lost.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:25 pm

"We will just have to make it up as we go then" His roaming hands wrapped around her and pulled her closer as he rolled her so that he laid on top of her. That possessiveness coming out stronger as he did.

"Doesnt matter any way. Your mine and I am done letting you go"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:35 pm

"What are you thinking is going to change?" She asked as he rolled them, taking in his possessive nature, she bristled slightly. Freedom was important to her on so many levels, and she would fight for what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:54 pm

"Hell if I know." He said in a soft voice ganing heat. He saw the fight in her eyes and was readying himself to fight for what he wanted as well as he pinned her to the porch beneath him. This was one fight neither of them could truly ever win. He would always fight to possess her and she would always fight to be free.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:57 pm

She seemed to think better of a fight as she became soft against him. Pliant, willing, her eyes meeting his, "Want to try something new?" She asked her voice even took on an almost gentle quality.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:29 pm

He looked curious. But not guarded like he would have looked even a night before with her speaking to him in that tone. He was as exposed as she was and there was no turing back.

"Like what?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:00 pm

"Would you like to try being... gentle?" she asked him. Her eyes curious. She doesn't know what gentle is like with him, the phrase making love sounded trite, so she didn't say it. But in a round about way that was what she was asking.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:06 pm

He nodded and looked almost shy about it his agreement. He hadn't been gentle and meant since well it had been a long long time. He sighed she had actually found something he didn't want to give, but she had earned the right. "we should go inside them."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:52 pm

"Carry me?" She asked her eyes meeting his nit exactly shy, but scared, and wanting.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:56 pm

this is what happened when you followed rabbits down holes.

"Tell me again" He whispered as he complied. Gathering her in his arms and standing.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:53 pm

"Carry me?" She asked perhaps misunderstanding on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:52 pm

He pulled away. Still not looking certain buy her gathered her inton his arms abd lifted her gathering her to take her inside. H lifted her and headed inside with her.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:18 pm

"The bedroom?" She asked hesitantly her fingers reached up to brush a strand of hair from his face.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:22 pm

He paused a long long moment. "yes"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Her hand trailed across hugs shoulder, along his neck and jaw line. Simple caresses that all apple to softer feelings. Leaning forward she nuzzled along the line of his jaw. "You look worried." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:40 pm

"Not worried. just, this is bold new ground we tread upon" He tried to laugh it off, but didnt successes much at doing so it was strange touching her so softly. He wasnt fully convinced she could even enough gentle, it just seemed so alien. As they reached they stairs he decided to at least test the waters. Holding her in his arms like a bride going over the thresh hold he lowered his head to hers and kissed her. Not their normal violent taking kisses, but a soft insistent kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next