Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:15 pm

She tensed slightly, this was all still so strange for her, but then she seemed to relax once more into his arms.

"Good evening," she repeated his words back to him as her eyes held him in her gaze carefully a measure of uncertainty easy to read.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:51 pm

He saw the uncertainty in her eyes and shook his head a bit.

"Relax, it wasn't a trick." he paused steeling himself to effectively bare his neck to her "I meant every thing I said last night. No tricks"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:10 pm

She nuzzled against his neck, like a large cat marking him as her own. "Isn't that the kind of thing you would say if it was a trick?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:34 pm

He nuzzled her back chuckling softly and offered the only response he felt that warrented

"Shut Teagan" there was a smile in his force making the comment almost affectionate.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:41 pm

He could feel her lips twitch into a smile against his throat, "Or your going to do what?" she teased, her lips skimming just along the skin of his neck as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:03 pm

He rolled on top of her. Running his hands smoothly up her body to her shoulders where he pressed down pinning her to the bed.

"Or I'll shut you up of course" he murmered against her neck as he scrapped his fangs against her adding a sharp sting to an otherwise loving nuzzle.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:09 pm

"Mmmm." she intoned with a shiver.

"Now why is it you know exactly what to say to keep me from wanting to be quiet?" she teased kissing the vein that ran just beneath his skin.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:28 pm

"well that's just counter productive of me" He whispered as he ran a fang along her ear lobe and pressed harder down on her shoulders. His movement caused him to slip between her legs and she could feel his rising interest brushing against her folds.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:41 pm

She lifted her hips just slightly, angling herself for him, as her thighs parted just a bit more. A small welcome as she brushed herself against his member, her thighs brushing against his hips her muscles moving around him as she held him to her.

"One would think you were doing it on purpose to try and place me in a compromising position." she nibbled along his neck ever so gently, but not using her own fangs.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:52 pm

"Hmmm that doesn't sound like a half bad idea" he said with his lips still moving aganst her neck. His hips rose slightly, running his hardness through her folds brushing his head against her clit. "not a bad idea at all"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:23 pm

"I love how you think you can say that like it wasn't your plan all along." she whimpered as his rigid flesh moved over her soft. Her shoulders pushed against his hands where he was pinning her to the bed. Not that she tried to get away, but rather that she was testing him. Taking the time she slowly parted her lips at his throat and dragging her teeth along his neck rocked her hips at the same time teasing him in every way she could.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:54 pm

He moaned softly a pleased sound. His hands held her shoulders with out yielding while his gently rocking motions continued to stimulate her sensitive button with the head of his sex.

"Who needs a plan? I just do things" he whispers as he lowered his lips to her neck once more and nipped her sharply
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:01 pm

She laughed softly, that turned into a low rumble of pleasure.

"You are-" her breath caught in her throat, "a tease..." she said once she finished twitching as he continued to slowly rub himself against her.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:11 pm

"Only a little" He whispered as he ran his tongue along the long vein at the side of her neck only to nip again once her reached where it meet her jaw. His teasing sex slipped and brushed passed her lips again just barely not entering her as he continued to rock against her.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:24 pm

She shivered against him, as he pressed against her but not into her. The promise hanging just there, but out of reach non the less.

Teagan pressed upward and further onto him, assuming he would let her. A moan fresh upon her lips the further into her he pressed.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:32 pm

He allowed an inch maybe just a touch more to sink into her before he slipped away from her once more. He growled by reflex teasing himself as much as her as he did what he almost never did and denied himself. Though only for a short while longer now. This was very new and extremely pleasant this blend of loving and rough they seemed to be settling on.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Her eyes danced with fire, as they opened once more to meet his gaze, she trembled with the effort to hold still beneath him. Her hands slid down across his back to rest just above his ass, on either hip. Her fingers dug into his skin, wanting, needing bruising him perhaps with her desire for him.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:44 pm

That insistence was just what he wanted. With a pleased and wicked smile he shifted once more and pushed into her with one swift breathtakingly pleasurable thrust burying himself to the hilt.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:50 pm

She lifted her hips to meet him, arching her back pressing her torso against him at the same time, her arms holding him clung tighter as most of her body had left the bed. Slowly she lowered herself back down to the mattress as she rolled her body torso through hips rocking herself against him where he was buried deep inside her. Clenching his member tight, as she wrapped both of her legs around him, hooking her feet just below his ass forcing him even deeper.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:59 pm

He moaned deeply as he twitched and jumped inside her in response to her clenching. He held his hips more or less motionless at first savoring the feel of her rolling under him as his eyes drifted shut and a small sigh escaped him. He released her shoulders his hands drifting to her waist to lift her as from the bed again, taking a hold of the toned cheeks with bruising strength he pulled back and began his slow, long forceful thrust.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:08 am

She growled as he took away her ability to do much of anything but hold on to him, the bed, the sheets, and clench her muscles in retaliation.

Her fingers with an angry intensity traced up his back, as she nipped at his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:30 am

He gripped her even tighter, urged on by the angry intensity in her fingers. Elated and aroused by her stirring of passion. He continued his slow hard pace for a while, in no hurry as they had the whole night ahead. But this had been a delicious way to wake from the day.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:39 am

She hissed as he gripped her even tighter, and it was then that with a smile she decided to cheat. Before he could catch wise she struck out at him and latched on with her fangs, drinking ever so slowly, she wanted to see if he could continue to control himself while she gave him the kiss as well.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:45 am

The answer came back sort of. With a deep gasp he slammed into her. The kiss causing his hips to plunge into her faster and faster and with ever increasing force behind them. He snarled as he clung to her and held on to control by the bares string.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:49 am

She giggled against his throat, wanting him to loose control. So she arched her back, hugged him with her thighs, dug into his flesh with her fingers and moaned loudly around his neck all at the same time. She wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next