Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:27 am

He didnt lose control. Not completely, though he did drive himself into her with almost frantic vigor shaking her hard frame and the bed alike the raw power of his thrust. The bones in her waist strained under the pressure of his grip and threatened to break once more as they had few times before when they found themselves in this position. with a roar and a snarl he opened his mouth wide and bit down on her collar. At first with just teeth, sending a sharp pain through out her and then he extended his fangs once more causing them to sink into the flesh he had already trapped between his teeth sending the kiss rolling through her as he began to drink.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:32 am

She cried out loudly as he took her harder, the entire time she drank from him and shuddered at the intimate blend of pleasure and pain. Ever so slowly she ran her nails down his back digging them into his flesh hard enough to leave a mark, giving him pain for his pleasure as well.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:59 am

The pain was the last push he needed. With a deep snarl he picked up has speed even more now threatening to crack her pelvis from the other direction as he panted in his lust. Finally he pushed into her and snarled, roared, and moaned all at once as he jabbed into her and froze his entire body going tense as he erupted deep within his love.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:08 am

As he came her fangs fell away from his neck and she rolled them, apparently not done with him. Licking his blood from her lips she began to move up and down over his body, keeping him pinned beneath her as he had moments ago been pinning her. Shuddering as she went, she wanted to make his pleasure last as long as possible. So she leaned forward and sunk her fangs into his neck once more, as she bounced on top of him with vigor. Crying out in ecstasy, as picked up her speed thrashing against him, her thighs slapping against his own each time she brought herself down upon him.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:15 am

Lost in his orgasm he rolled with her clinging to her and rising in tome with her movements. Meeting her hips again and again as her tight and clasping tunnel kept him at the height of sexual pleasure.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:51 am

She picked up speed drinking from him hungrily. Then she burst apart, fangs fell away drum his flesh and she violently clenched him with him her. Shivering as she orgasmed, all of heer muscles rolling shaking as she whimpered her release.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:13 am

He was just coming down as she went tumbling over. He reached for her quickly as she pulled away and pulled her back to him sinking his fangs into her and reclaiming his blooded and heightening her orgasm with the kiss.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:33 am

As his fangs pierced her flesh she screamed her release, pressing her mouth against his chest in attempts to muffle the sound. Her hips still absently rocking against him sending mini spasms through out her every time they did. After a moment or two she ended up a whimpering bit of Teagan clinging to him as he drank from her. Once again the blood wasn't hers or his, but rather theirs.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:07 pm

He twitched and shivered as well rolling with the pleasure of his feeding and the feel of her bodt spasming around his sensative sex. He held her gently as she came down. Removing his fangs and licking way the wound, his hand lightly stroking her back and hair as he floated in their shared after glow. Beyond a doubt this was an excellent way to begin an evening.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Kissing him gently she looked into his eyes, their bodies still entwined.

"I wouldn't be opposed if that became some sort of a tradition..." she said her voice breathy.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:08 pm

He chuckled. His hands still stroking her back as he nodded his head in agreement. "I think I could get behind an idea like that"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6