Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:52 am

She didn't open her mouth to his, instead she pressed her lips ever so gently to his dancing them along the line of his, every so hesitant. Her eyes still open as she felt the need to watch him as she did so. Her hands held him sd he varied her, so strange after a hundred years of repressed rage.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:14 am

"Are you sure you can enjoy it this way?" He asked after their down right virginal kiss. He began making his way up the stairs and resisted extorting another deceleration out of her. besides if she actually could enjoy sex softer then she usually demanded then making him aware of it was almost just the same thing. almost.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:28 am

Pulling away she smiled, not shy, but coy. "Soft and slow," she said nuzzled against him.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:00 pm

He looked at her almost skeptically for a moment. Concentrating and trying to understand the woman in his arms. His powers offered few answers so he took a huge breath and decided to just try and trust her.

He carried her into their room and laid her across the bed. He looked at her then. really looked. Her feral yet beautiful eyes, her lean and hard body, her wild midnight black hair. He studied her like a piece of new art before him. This woman who was so much of his world. He reached out and touched her then, gentle brushing her cheek, neck, chest, stomach, hips, thighs and legs. Soft reverent touches. perhaps this would not be as strange as he feared, it might just be new.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:21 pm

New is scary, Teagan didnt know how to do this. Panic raced through her, a new thrill to chase down. Pushing that line of who they were together. Mindless terror that she had just lost, that this was a mind game that he had been playing door a hundred years and that this was his final victory. Once this was over he would drop her like the ghoul on the beach.

She lay beneath his touches petrified, uncertain, but his blood pulled at her pushed her and manipulated her in ways that were unfair. She arched beneath the caresses. Was this really happening?
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:30 pm

She wasnt alone in her fear. As he began to slowly undress her. Pulling her out of her shirt to touch her flat stomach with gentle appreciation for her beauty. As he knelt beside the bed to unbutton and unzip then finally pull her jeans away. He could not help but think that if this was a trap he was playing into his vengeance would be worthy of epics.

He ran his hands over her body once more now that she was nude, closing his eyes as he heightened his senses and let his sense of touch take him to new highs at the feel of her.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:01 pm

She trembled under his hands. Tentative touches of her own, the back of her hand and knuckles trace his cheek. Then her finger tips run over the planes of his chest feeling every muscle in turn, through the fabric of his shirt. Hands shaking like a nervous virgin on her wedding night Teagan reached up and slowly began to unbutton his shirt. One agonizing button at a time. Till his shiry fell open where he was leaningovet her. It was then that she reachef out and placed the palm of her hand over where his heart would be. "till the sun burns cold" she whispeted repeating his words that she had once mocked.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:37 pm

He bit his lip at her words his eyes straining for the barest hint of mockery in her voice. Hiding none he smiled. This was definitely one of the most terrifying things he had ever done. He shrugged out of his shirt and lowered his lips to hers pressing his bare chest to hers.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Her arms wrapped around him as she just held him to her. Teagan did something that normally only came after the fucking, and the fighting, she enjoyed the feeling of him pressed against her. His skin against her own, just calm, and loving. Her lips found his once again, slowly dancing across his, her tongue swept out across his bottom lip asking permission to deepen the kiss instead of just taking it like she normally would. Her eyes never once closed. Even though they were on this new ground, she didn't seem to quite trust it yet.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:52 pm

His lips parted and his tongue caressed hers. He stroked fingers through her hair as they kissed and unlike her he allowed his eyes to drift closed. It was a lingering kiss. a long and slow thing that grew deeper as each moment passed. It was strange and honest to kiss the huntress he loved like he loved her. but it wasnt a terrible sensation, not at all.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:04 pm

Her tongue swept out to meet his, savoring the way he tasted. She ever so gently nibbled at his lips, instead of the harsher nipping. As his eyes closed her thoughts scattered, sensation over came her, and the sumptuousness call of his blood singing in her veins. A soft moan slipped from her lips into his kiss. The kind of moan that incites passions, and asks for more, though her body moved in slow fluid movements, each muscle working in choreography with the next like skilled dancers bringing her closer, to Luke and offering them both the most pleasure possible as she gently rubbed herself against him. It was then that she realized that pants were in the way. Right now she hated pants.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:14 pm

His pants were clearly in league with the devil as they defiantly stood between the perfect union of their bodies. Luke discovered this frustration as well as she slid against him with near perfect soft sensuality. It was a problem that compounded its self further as he had to break the kiss and raise himself slightly to rid himself of the troublesome things. He endured that tribulation and with in moments he was back in her arms this time dressed more appropriately, that is to say not at all.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:34 pm

A soft mewling of displeasure as he pulled away, her eye lashes fluttered open, "Luke?" she said in a soft questioning tone, only to look down and see him divesting himself of his pants and smile. Not a knowing smile, but rather a smile of a woman who loves what she sees. How much longer could this possibly keep up, could they actually manage to only pleasure one another. Would either of them enjoy it if that was ll ti was. Her thighs brushed ever so gently apart to allow him to be cradled just there him pressing against her soft velvety thighs. Teagan smiled and burned blood in her system for something new. Her heart beat a few sluggish beats as it went about the work of making her feel warmer. Slowly heating her blood so that it wasn't room temperature.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:47 pm

He folded back into her waiting arms his hardness nestled between her legs teasing them both with its nearness as he resumed their kiss. Her heart sounded in his heightened hearing and he moaned. She was, he could almost not even wrap his mind around it. She was warming herself for him. As the heat moved through her body he seemed to nuzzle his entire body against her drinking up the beautiful heat. He kissed her with greater intensity, a reflection of his usual aggressive kisses but different some how, less taking and more a passionate expression of appreciation. He could not do what she just did. That door was closed to him, but she had ever done that for him before. It was quiet simply incredible.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:17 am

She continued to let get blood pump through her heart, just a little longer, as the reaction was so appeiciated. Teagan for a change fought her nature to take charge and assert dominance, something else was shining thorough her as she chased something elusive that she couldn't just yet name. Like if she touched him just so, was somehow perfect he would become addicted to get all over again.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:39 am

He rolled against her like he was becoming drunk off of her bodies responses. The worry this was a trap was slipping away as he lost himself in her heat. His sex moved against hers, not penetrating but rubbing through her folds as his hips shifted slightly from his arousal.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:47 am

That made her whimper, and shiver as he now felt cool against her flush skin. She leaned forward pressing herself tightly against him, her mouth moved away from his lips and to his neck where she ever so gently pressed a kiss. Yes if she was perfect, if she pleased him, she would addict him all over again for new reasons. She smiled against his neck pushing him to make love to her, breaking him slowly, stripping away his indifference.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:56 am

It was less a decision then it was a natural evolution of events when he finally slipped inside of her. His soft slightly movements of his hips changing just enough to bring him in line with her lower lips and he pressed forward pulled back and pressed forward. Slowly sinking into her an inch at a time only to pull back again and again as he held her nuzzled against neck and moaned softly. She was doing just what she had set out to do, she was being perfect and he was loving it.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:15 am

As he nestled completely with in her, his hips flush against her own she wound her arms around his waist and held him there gently for a moment her face pressed against his shoulder and neck. With him paused just there she attacked verbally doing her worst. She sighed in pleasure and moaned, "Luke, I love you."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:26 am

He sighed softly at her words. He was after all a Toreador. Being loved for them was as important as being strong for Brujah or being stuffy was to Ventrue. His hips pressed harder against hers as though he was trying to sink even deeper into her as he heard her words. He began to move then. In and out in slow gentle deep strokes. His lips darted over and traversed the soft skin of her throat, kissing her softly as she gave him something she had never given him before.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:37 am

"No blood?" She whispered softly, asking him permission. "Just us....." She sighed softly against him as he continued to sink slowly in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:41 am

"But I like your blood" he moaned back as her tunnel clung to him squeezing and pulling him with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:47 am

"Is it just..." She shivered violently gasping softly, "the blood?" She asked her muscles quivered.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:52 am

He sank into her to the hilt and held as he leaned back to look her in the eyes.

"Before tonight likely. I dont know. its what I always assumed. But even when there is more then that I want you teagan. All of you. your heart, your body and your blood. Dont deny me my love" He whispered the last as he leaned in to kiss her once again.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:57 am

With his words she kissed him once a slow and gentle kiss before looking into his eyes withm a loving smile she turned her neck ti the side bearing it for him. Giving him permission to take what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built   Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roast in hell/ I love you - The House that Sin Built
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next