Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary

Go down 
+3
Chase Covington
Porter
Nobody's Raz0r
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:40 am

He looked over at Ethan.

"Have I interrogated him? I didna think I'd gotten t' th' interrogation yet."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:42 am

Ethan shrugged, keeping his eyes on Chase. "Do you plan to interrogate him, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:43 am

He blinked.

"Didn't plan on it, no."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:45 am

"So, if not an interrogation, then a beating, maybe. If that's the case can we get it over with, put the universe back in balance and let me be on my merry way back to London so I'm not almost killed by a demon who tries to sear my flesh off? I'd really appreciate it, thanks."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:46 am

He held up a finger.

"One second, lad. Th' adults are talkin'."

He was going to pay for that one.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:51 am

"Ok, you talk, I'll walk. We'll call it even." He figured really, no one wanted to push the issue.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:13 am

Ethan looked to the prince curiously. "So... perhaps you can enlighten me as to why you had me join you here for this, then?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:15 am

He tilted his head.

"He's a Brujah. Has a temper. An' then there's this whole letter with a declaration of breakin' th' Sixth that I'm worried about."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:17 am

Still looking curious.... "Right... but I'm not the sheriff. It's her job to deal with Acknowledged members of the domain that get out of hand, not mine."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:17 am

"Tradition breaking? Are you mad man!? I'm not about to break a tradition in your city when I'm not even allowed to defend myself without your say so!"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:26 am

He seemed to be ignoring all outbursts. Pissy Prince was Pissy.

"Aye, but she's busy at th' moment, last I heard."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:32 am

Chase gave Jamie a look like he was crazy, then he held his hand out to Raz0r with the palm up, "Can I have that back now?" he asked in reference to the sword she was holding, "I really don't have time to play twenty questions with people right now, especially since I've already been over this line of questioning. They can get the cliff notes from Bella."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:49 am

Now he turned to look at Chase.

"No, ye can no have it back. I hare t' tell ye this, Chase, but Bella does nay run this city. I do."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:55 am

"Great, congrats, Bella's already asked all of these questions and got all of the answers. I wish you the best of luck dealing with the Demons, the Carnival and the Tzimisce, really, I do. But since you're harpy's apparently made a deal with one of those things and I need permission to defend me and mine, I'll make my home elsewhere. Now are you going to stop me from leaving your domain or are you going to let me walk out of here, finish packing and get on a plane?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:10 am

He was oddly calm, for a Brujah.

"Someone put this child in a chair and make sure he canna continue talkin' for a few moments, please. I can't get a word in edgewise, an' he's obviously not listenin' when I tell him that the Harpy doesna run my city, and I'll not be getting my answers from her."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:21 am

And with that, Chase simply turned to walk out of the office. He wasn't running, he wasn't cursing or mumbling, he simply turned and started for the door.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:39 am

She gestured for Porter to block the door.

"Chase, come back. Or I will never forgive you."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:43 pm

Chase's hand had been reaching for the door, but the instant he heard Raz0r's voice he stopped. Really, he wasn't in the mood for interrogations, or questions, or beatings, but he stopped as he closed his eyes and dropped his hand back down to his side. He could have staked all of them, he was that fast, that strong, but she'd have never forgiven him for that either. Instead, he turned around, walked back into the office. He did not however, sit down.

Instead, he put his hands in his pockets, which wasn't necessarily a good thing, but he stood there, irritated, waiting for the prince to ask his questions so he could leave.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:56 pm

Porter sidled over to stand in front of the door.

Purely symbolic, of course. A determined kindred could get past him any number of ways, and Porter knew it.

Of course, a truly savvy kindred wouldn't need the door in the first place, so the idea of restricting egress was purely ritual in nature.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:52 pm

He looked at Chase.

"I'll say it again, though I hate repeating myself. I'm no askin' Bella. I'm asking you."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Ethan unnecessarily cleared his throat. "Sir, if I may interject... perhaps you could start by asking a question that's a bit more pointed than are ye daft, which he did in fact answer."

He was a dick... but he could be a reasonable dick.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:33 pm

He smirked.

"Ethan, ye are an ass, man."

Then he turned back to Chase.

"I want t' know what makes ye think ye can go around puttin' together a league of assassins an' sending me letters with a declaration that ye are plannin' t' breach th' Sixth in my city an' me just not do anythin' about it."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Porter squinted, watching Chase.

What this man said next would be interesting - no matter the words.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:46 pm

She smiled as Chase turned around. And she watched him. What he said would be interesting, considering what she knew.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:23 am

He blinked. He blinked again. He even blinked a third time.

Chase honestly thought about repeating the Prince's first question back to him, "Are you daft?" But he thought better of it at the moment.

"Nothing, Your Majesty, makes me think or believe that I could assemble a team of assassins or declare my intention to break any of your Traditions without recompense," He'd said those words with the straightest face anyone had ever seen.

"Allow me to elaborate, Your Majesty, I'm not putting together a league of assassins. I haven't put together a team dedicated for that purpose since 1945. What I've been putting together is a team of individuals who appreciate the value of humanity, a team of very capable individuals, investigators, thieves, marksmen, hackers, combatants, sorcerers, who are capable of facing threats. I do not now, nor have I ever, had any intention of breaching any of the six Traditions in your domain. Furthermore, I also do not intend to utilize any loophole that would allow me an out for breaking any of the traditions. You seem, Your Highness, to be jumping to conclusions in your... irritated state."

He gave a pause before he continued, "Your city is scared, Your Majesty. If you and your court are doing something to protect the rest of us 'average no-name kindred' we've yet to hear about it. We've yet to hear, either from yourself, your Seneschal, your Harpy or any of our Primogen, so much as a blanket statement of 'it's being handled.' in order to give us even the tiniest inkling that we are safe in your domain. Instead, we've been told to remain in our havens, to venture out only when necessary to feed. And some of us, Your Majesty, are not even safe in our homes. I was nearly killed tonight by a demon in my home, after I was informed by your harpy that citizens in your domain require your permission to defend themselves."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next