Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary

Go down 
+3
Chase Covington
Porter
Nobody's Raz0r
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Porter
Elder
Porter

Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:47 pm

((no pref from me))
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:58 pm

(It's mostly that Jamie will call Ethan for this, so I'm not sure if you guys care if Ethan has access here or not, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:00 pm

((Meh, give him access. Don't care.))
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:24 pm

((Done and done. New thread or continue this one?))
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:27 pm

((Time warp to the Prince's office!))

She led the way to the door of the Prince's office, Alex's sword still in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:02 am

(Pause for a combat scene to conclude before this moves farther)
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:39 am

((I didn't forget, I've just got to hear back from the trusty Seneschal before I can enter the scene -- can I get a quick run-down of how this is going? Coming to Jamie's Office or meeting at Raz0r's place?))
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:14 am

((Coming to Jamie's. I'll repost that once you tell me all clear.))
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:56 pm

Jamie had already called Ethan, and sat there waiting for the others to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Seeing as how he was just down the hall, Ethan knocked and opened the door, poking his head in. "You need to see me, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:58 pm

She walked straight to the door, sword in hand, and smiled to see Ethan there.

"It's for us, boss."

She gestured to the two men following her.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:25 pm

He pulled his head out of the office to look back at Raz0r and the other two and poked his head back in, opening the door enough that he could jump in, should he choose to do so. "Sir?..."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:26 pm

He waved a hand to gesture them all into his office.

"She's right. They've found this King Raven."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:28 pm

He entered and left the door ajar, stepping to the side and taking a corner to the right of the door, adjusting himself and shifting to be physically certain of all the implements of war he had on his person.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:29 pm

She gestured for the men with her to precede her into the room.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:31 pm

Cass was standing in the far corner of the room, simply observing.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:34 am

Porter stepped into the room swiftly, then rotated to face those coming in behind him.

He tilted his head and cracked his neck.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:45 am

Oh, joy, it's tea time at the palace, he thought as he glanced around. Some how, he figured this would be... interesting, interesting was a good way to put it, and maybe ironically symmetrical... life had a funny way of doing that these nights.

And then, he came to a stop, inside the office, three Nosferatu, a Toreador and a Pair of Brujah walk into a bar... what could possibly go wrong?
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:50 am

She slipped inside, closing the door behind her, and then stepped up to the desk, sword still in her hand.

"Highness, he has surrendered his safety into my hands. He's prepared to answer your questions, and so am I."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:35 pm

He almost thought to wink at Jamie, but he wasn't quite irritated enough to be a full on asshole yet. He was however waiting to see what the prince had to say.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:03 pm

Pissy Brujah was pissy. He glanced toward Chase, then asked the most important question he could think of:

"Are ye daft, man?"
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:16 pm

Ethan gritted his teeth and tensed slightly.

'Oh... it's going to be one of those kinds of meetings. Great...' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:27 am

"Nope, not really," His tone was fairly nonchalant in his answer. Admittedly, he did feel a bit naked without any kind of bindings. Then again, most bindings couldn't hold him.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:29 am

His brow rose.

"Then wha' is th' meanin' of all this?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:38 am

"The meaning of all what, exactly? Because tonight, in this order, I've been interrogated by the Harpy, attacked in my home by a demon, started packing to leave your domain, interrogated by Raz0r and now I'm being interrogated by you. So, could you clarify to which part of 'all this' you are referring to?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next