Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary

Go down 
+3
Chase Covington
Porter
Nobody's Raz0r
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:09 pm

"I have, on occasion, been known by that name, but I'm certainly not the only one..."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:26 pm

She blinked. Then frowned.

"So you believe yourself above the law of the Camarilla?"

And she nodded to Porter.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:27 pm

"Please do answer carefully, Mr. Covington. I wouldn't want you unfairly associated with some rapscallion using a similar moniker."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:30 am

Chase blinked, "Where on earth did you ever get that idea, Raz0r? You're also one question over the limit."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:01 am

She smiled.

"Come to see the Prince with us, Chase. He'd very much like to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:02 am

"A fine idea which will surely clear all this up."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:52 pm

"Clear what up, exactly? Last I checked I haven't broken any traditions... at least not in this domain. And while I trust you, Raz0r, lately I haven't had much faith in Elysiums. At least not since the Night of Four Princes back in Seattle." The last was said with some degree of sincerity. He had, in fact, spent as little time in Elysiums as possible over the last four years.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:53 pm

She raised a brow.

"You can have faith in me. I'll protect you. And does it really matter why your Prince wants to talk to you?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:20 pm

Porter shuts up to allow Covington to hear from someone he knows. Sometimes silence is better.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:27 pm

Porter's phone began to ring.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:28 pm

Porter looks at the phone, then answers. "Sir?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:10 pm

Phone: "Have ye found th' man I sent ye after yet?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:12 pm

"Yes, sir. Raz0r and I are with him now, discussing the matter at hand."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:25 pm

Phone: There was a pause. "Oh. Well, Ethan wanted me t' make sure th' two of ye were safe, an' likely had either th' Sheriff or Scourge wi' ye when ye question him. Do ye need assistance?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:28 pm

"An excellent question, sir." He moves the phone away from his face for a moment and addresses Chase.

"Mr. Covington, I presume you'll be coming along to visit His Majesty as requested, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:35 pm

He waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Chase removed his sword, still in it's sheath, and handed it to Raz0r. She would know the significance of the gesture. "I'll speak with him."

The last thing the Brujah wanted to do was be in a position to put friends in danger, and if anyone in the room was counted among his friends it was Raz0r.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:52 pm

She took the sword in both hands with a slight bow of the head. Then she spoke loud enough to be heard on the other end of Porter's phone.

"We'll be there in ten."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Porter places the phone back to his ear in case His Majesty has anything to add.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Chase looked to Raz0r and nodded. Interrogation number three... it's almost like they're cops...

He was ready when she was.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Phone: "Verra good. Good work, Mister Porter."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:43 pm

"Thank you, sir. We are en route." Porter hangs up the phone and looks to Raz0r.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:47 pm

She smiles.

"Okay, we'll take my truck. It'll fit all of us."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:42 pm

(Query: are we running this here or elsewhere?)
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:46 pm

((Up to the crowd, here or in the public forum))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next