Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary

Go down 
+3
Chase Covington
Porter
Nobody's Raz0r
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:05 am

He held up a hand, and pointed the palm at Chase.

"Englishman. Stop talking."

He pointed to Raz0r.

"You, stop interruptin'."

Pissy Prince was pissy.

"Ethan. Please reiterate your questions for our long-winded friend to answer, instead of dancin' around th' fuckin' subject again."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:08 pm

She nodded, then looked to Chase, apology in her eyes. She really was sorry for what she had done. But there was also more understanding there than he had ever seen from her before.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Okay... now the Seneschal looked a little irritated and he looked to Chase with a glare.

His voice was clipped as he didn't sound like he wanted to have to repeat himself, his fingers being held up one at a time for each question. "Report to whom? Who is Oversight? How not affecting Officers?"

Yeah... he really expected Chase to either remember the questions in full or bear his wrath... at least, his demeanor said it was being held in reserve...... for now.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:10 am

The elder cleared his throat, "The oversight would belong to his Majesty and if not His Majesty, since he's a Scotsman and doesn't like speaking to us 'lesser' English folk then oversight naturally would have gone to the Seneschal. As Oversight belongs to either the holder of Praxis or his chosen steward this means reports go directly said individuals. Whether those reports get read or not is entirely up to said individuals. We do not take time away from the offices of the Sheriff and the Scourge because while they may be made aware of our existence and our activities as needed we are largely separate unless an issue arises that is large enough to need the Sheriff, her deputies, the scourge and her deputies as well as my own team of skilled and capable individuals."

He gave a momentary pause before he said, "Me and mine haven't broken any traditions, a letter was sent, the intention of said letter, understandably, misinterpreted. Should I write another letter I will endeavor be less vague for His Majesty's benefit to avoid this sort of confusion."

He couldn't help but think that he'd gone from operating under the auspices of the Camarilla to those of some government institution. After all, there was no tradition against staking Kindred you found offensive and just putting them in a cellar for a century or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling a Friend (Chase/Porter) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6