Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:19 pm

She whimpered and panted, reaching for the other woman as though she just wanted to touch her. To feel Ciara next to her. Her eyes were closed, biting her bottom lip gently, she continued to reach for the Brujah. "Thank you." Her voice was thick with pleasure, her body finally beginning to relax and slide back out of the complicated bow it had twisted itself into.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:09 am

Ciara moved to lay beside the other woman, gently kissing her breasts "No the pleasure has been all mine." with a roguish smirk on her face and then a gently hug of the ghoul to her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:49 am

She whimpered and sighed, a contented sound. Her arms went around Ciara as she hugged her, letting her eyes fall closed. "Thank you, though. It's very much appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:32 am

Ciara just held her to her, gently stroking her hair and keeping her close to her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Her fingers twirled Ciara's hair around them and through them. She was still panting, but she was calming down, rather quickly, too. "Hmm. What else was there?"
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:38 pm

Ciara paused thinking for a long while "Oh Carnival. You know anything?" with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:14 pm

She smiled at the kiss. "Just that it's been around for centuries and that it traps supernaturals of all kinds."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:47 pm

"No clue why it's comin here?" gently nuzzling her neck.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:42 pm

She let her fingers trail through Ciara's hair. "No idea. It comes and goes, wherever it wants, whenever it wants. Collecting supernaturals as it goes. It's what it's always done."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:16 pm

"Interesting. So if I stay low it should come collect what it wants and go?" gently touching her face.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:46 am

She nodded, shivering slightly. "Yes. Just ... stay away from it. No matter what you hear or what it makes you think. Stay away from it."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:43 am

"What do you mean what it may make me think?" yes now her curiosity was really peaked.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:59 pm

"The circus traps supernaturals. So it can make you think that your loved ones are in there when they're not, or make you think it can give you what you want. It maybe even can. But it can toy with your mind, much worse than a Kindred can."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:40 pm

"So make sure I text you if they tell me it has you?" with a look at her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:49 pm

She nodded. "Yes. Exactly. Or anyone else that you care about. Make sure it's actually got someone before you go to try and save them."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:55 pm

"I'm not sure how to react to that." with a hug to her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:16 pm

She gave her a hug. "Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:54 pm

"Don't like silly games." kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:23 pm

She purred and closed her eyes. "It's more of a life-or-death game, though."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:43 am

"Yes I think it's wrong but I think many things are." with a soft chuckle. Kissing her again "Some not."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:19 am

She smiled and gave her another kiss. "It is wrong. It's very wrong."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:46 am

Holding her tightly to her, "You staying a bit longer or you gotta go?" as her hands start to roam her body.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:31 am

She smiled at Ciara. "I can stay for a while. I don't need to be at practice until tomorrow morning."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:10 pm

"Good!" and kissed her passionately her hand gently cupping her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:23 pm

She moaned, her back arching into the hands at her breasts. Trying to get closer to the touch, her mouth soft and open when Ciara kissed her. Her tongue ran over Ciara's lip, then gently into the other woman's mouth and caressing her tongue, her hips even moving to press against Ciara's hip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next