Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r Empty
PostSubject: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:00 pm

The room was bare. Stripped of everything except a metal chair and a metal table, there was nothing at all in the room. Nothing, save for the chains and manacles attached to the wall.

Last edited by Storyteller on Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:17 pm

She woke, but didn't panic. Panic was not her style. She moved, if she could, to test her mobility. Then she closed her eyes and tried to sense where she was. Where He was.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:39 pm

She had no idea where she was. She could sense that Johnathon was in transit, moving toward Georgia. She, though, was in a room that she could move around in easily, though the room was small. No windows at all, which was likely good -- no sunshine to stream inside.

She appeared to be unharmed...

If you count being naked as unharmed. She had not a stitch of clothing and none of her equipment, that she could tell. And oh, good God, was it dark in that room.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:49 pm

She turned up her senses, and her eyes began to glow red. She needed to know everything about this place.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Even with her glowing eyes, she didn't see any sort of crack or dent in the room. Not in the walls, not in the floor or ceiling. The chair was bolted to the floor, as was the table. And the manacles? They were very well attached to the wall as well. But there didn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary...

It was just a room.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:12 pm

Okay. In a room. No panicking. This was an easy fix. But she needed to know who or what had taken them. So her eyes stopped glowing and she sat on the floor. Waiting.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Nothing appeared to happen. Not one thing. She was alone with her thoughts, alone in the room. No one disturbed her. No one seemed to be coming to speak to her. Utterly alone in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Okay, no one watching. This was an easy choice, then. She closed here eyes and concentrated, willing herself back in her own bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:32 pm

Nothing happened. Nothing. Oh, she had spent the blood to will herself back to her bedroom... but she had gone absolutely nowhere.

How sure was she that no one was watching?
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:40 pm

"If you can hear me, asshole, show yourself."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:50 pm

She was answered with silence.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:55 pm

She moved to the corner, leaning back. Then she attempted to send her mind from her body.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:14 pm

The moment that she hit the Astral plane, she saw something. A creature of some sort, that seemed more than just a little bit prepared to snap that silver cord that held her soul to her body.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:24 pm

She wasn't stupid. She went right back to her body.

"Fuck."

She was stuck. So she did the only thing she could. She felt for the stone John was carrying, and held tight to hope.

And prayed.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:47 pm

He seemed to be stopped, though it was somewhere in the middle of Atlanta. And she? Well, a bottle in green glass appeared in the middle of the table at some point. But she was still left alone.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:30 pm

She tilted her head at the bottle. Looking it over to check it's Aura.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:08 pm

It was a bottle. A pretty bottle, but still just a bottle. It didn't seem to have an aura.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:10 pm

She stood and moved to get a closer look at the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:29 pm

It was full, that much she could tell. But... still just a bottle. A pretty one, the glass a deep green, like a Heineken bottle, though it was shaped more like a wine bottle.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:32 pm

She wasn't going to get any answers unless she opened it. So open it she did.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:36 pm

She could tell immediately that the bottle was full of blood. Obviously, wherever she was... they weren't averse to feeding her.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:39 pm

But she wasn't that desperate yet. She recorked it and went back to her corner. She wasn't going to trust it.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Nothing else seemed to happen. Though she did start to lose track of the passage of time...
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:47 pm

She let it. focusing on John. Focusing on that kept her sane.

But eventually she would give up. Eventually, she would drink. Just for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:49 pm

Seemed like... blood. Really, just blood. Mortal blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: