Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook Empty
PostSubject: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:17 am

Ciara pulled up to the complex after a bit of driving to make sure they weren't followed, as was her normal habit now, and then she showed her into her apartment.

"Welcome to my little piece of rented property." with a grin to her guest.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:58 am

She laughed softly.

"At least it's in a nice neighborhood."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:42 pm

"Yes it is, plus it's made for my collection." with a chuckle at all her books.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:48 am

She couldn't help but smile.

"Big collection, I take it?"
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:25 am

"Yes but some day I hope to have books worth something more than the used book store value. May I offer you some of your lager or a sit on the couch?" with a slightly shy tone and look at her.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:16 am

She flashed a grin.

"A glass of my brother's lager would be fantastic, actually."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:15 am

Ciara came back out with two lagers one for them each, with a seat beside her "To new friends?" curiously asked of Amunet.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:18 am

She lifted her glass.

"I'll drink to that. To new friends."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:51 am

Ciara smiled at her "So least favorite thing?"
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:36 am

"Insects. Yours?"
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:29 pm

"Spiders" honestly replied.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:44 am

She laughed.

"I can understand that."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:34 am

"All those eyes" as she shivers.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:01 am

She laughed.

"I figured it would be the way they move. That's what gets most people."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:26 pm

"I'm odd." with a grin at her, then leaning over to kiss her sweetly again.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:31 am

She smiled as she accepted the kiss. Then she deepened the kiss, brushing her tongue over the other woman's lip.

"I like odd."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:46 am

Ciara reflectively opened her mouth wtih the lick, then slowly smilled "Good.'
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:54 am

She beamed another grin.

"I'm glad you approve."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Smiled at Amunet, then gently ran a hand down her arms as she kissed her again, her tongue gently probing for permission to enter her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:30 am

A permission that was easily granted. The Egyptian moved so that she could slide one arm around Ciara's waist, the other arm coming up to slide around the back of the Brujah's neck and into her hair. Holding her in place as she let the kiss deepen and heat up, brushing her tongue over Ciara's bottom lip in a gentle tease.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:52 am

Ciara teased her lower lip back, as they kissed deeply passionately and Ciara's hands started to run over Amunet's body, but not under her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:59 am

The Egyptian certainly seemed to like that, the way she arched and moved to each touch of Ciara's hands. Her eyes were closed, obviously enjoying the feel of the Brujah against her.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:09 pm

Ciara took her reactions as yes, starting to take her top off, so she could take Amunet's nipples into her longing mouth.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:05 am

The woman lifted her arms to help Ciara take her top off, moaning loudly and arching into her mouth when the Brujah started to play with her nipples. She shivered in both anticipation and pleasure, reaching for Ciara to remove her own shirt in much the same fashion.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 am

Ciara stopped her exploration, helping her remove her shirt and then went back to sucking her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: