Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:00 am

"Yes but I don't want you weakened." kissing her softly "So that's what one day in 14?" looking at her "I have not the sway I should at this point..." mentally kicking herself for being lazy lately on such matters.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:06 am

She seemed slightly confused. "I'll be fine. I can't feed you every day, obviously, but I can come over more than that. I can even bring a few work friends if you want to be fed every night."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:19 am

Ciara nods to her "I feel so odd asking..."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:53 pm

She looked mildly surprised. "Why would you feel weird?"
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:25 am

"It's pretty intimate...." with a smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:40 pm

She laughed and shook her head. "No more intimate than your fingers inside of me, Ciara."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:19 pm

"Well I do consider that intimate too." kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:47 pm

She let the kiss linger for another few moments, and smiled at her. "It is. But I won't let you go hungry."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:56 pm

"Well I was thinking if I passed "enough" maybe I won't attract notice." with a wry smile and another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:51 pm

She kissed the Brujah again and shook her head. "It's really not a problem. Most of the people that work with me are used to my odd 'friends'."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:12 pm

"Oh wonderful." with a chuckle as she starts to kiss down her body again.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:46 pm

She writhed, drawing in a sharp breath as the kisses started again. Women didn't need the recovery time of men, so she moaned prettily for the woman's attentions. "What else ... did you ... need ... advice ... on ... again?"
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:59 pm

"Carnival...." and then licked her sweet spot and kept merrily twirling her tongue around that button, then a teasing lick but not entering, and back to sucking her button.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:20 pm

Have you ever tried to concentrate on anything important when someone was toying with your clit? It's difficult. Extremely so. She moaned, her hips arching up toward the mouth that was teasing her so mercilessly, the soft gasping sounds from her lips making it difficult to speak. "What ... do ... you ... need ... to ... know ... about ... it?"
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:22 pm

A soft blowing of her most sensitive button, "Guess this is a bit cruel sorry." pausing "Whatever I can to keep myself alive and maybe assist the domain so I am not totally useless." then gently using her tongue again to circle her button.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:02 pm

She gasped and trembled as Ciara blew cool air around her in such a sensitive place, her hips pressing upward and toward the other woman's mouth. She closed her eyes with a soft, whimpering moan. "Keep ... your friends ... away ... " It was really the only thing that she could say, as Ciara once again bent her head to play with her extremely sensitive button, already swollen and aching from her previous attention.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:57 pm

That poor neglected button was teased, licked and sucked. Her fingers gently sliding in the other woman as she gently "flutter" tongued the swollen button.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:25 am

That produced a stronger reaction. Her hips thrust upward, into the teasing of the tongue that fluttered across her button. She whimpered, one hand sliding down to look for Ciara's hair, to pull her mouth closer as her hips started to undulate against the fingers that teased her as well as the mouth that tempted her. Circus what?
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:46 am

Ciara being pulled in closer, sucked that button, licked and slide a third finger into her slick smooth walls. She's remember what they were talking about later, as she gently blew on the button before using her tongue where her fingers had been and gently circling the button now with her thumb.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:23 pm

Her eyes fell shut, the moan that came from her was loud and filled the room with her pleasure. Her back arched again, thrusting the blonde's hips toward the Brujah's mouth and fingers, a plaintive whimper sneaking out of her throat when the mouth moved away. She was trembling again, gripping at the couch for purchase, her head thrown back in that delicious arch that only those in her trade could manage.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:26 pm

Hearing the whimper she switched her fingers back, her tongue fluttering against the button and her other hand gently stroking her inner thighs. Glancing up at her with true adoration in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:52 am

She bit down on her bottom lip, quivering in pleasure as the other woman seemed to know just what to do to bring her more and more pleasure. She whimpered and moaned, her hand curling in Ciara's hair as that, too, showed her enjoyment. The moans were getting louder, increasing in volume and frequency as her hips gently undulated against the fingers inside of her and the tongue that fluttered in such a sensitive place.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:56 am

She sucked the button, as her fingers worked a bit more into the beautiful woman below her and as the hair was pulled she leaned over and bit her inner thigh. Not taking any blood but more to let the kiss wash through her at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:56 pm

Being addicted to the Kiss had advantages. The fangs sank into her thigh, her body arching into what would have certainly been a painful bow as the pleasure took hold. She wasn't just anybody, so the pose was quite lovely when the long muscles of the ghoul curved deliciously as she rode out the orgasm that flowed through her, silken muscles tightening on the fingers inside of her rhythmically.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Ciara was more than happy to watch, letting her ride out the wash and kiss, before licking and closing the small wound. "Wow your beautiful." her brogue heavy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next