Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:37 pm

Ciara kissed her, her tongue tangoing with hers, and pressed her own hips to hers.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:47 pm

She moaned against the Brujah and trembled under her touch. Her hips moved lightly, undulating against the other woman's hip and her back arching to the hands playing with her breasts. All in all, the little ghoul sounded quite happy to be right where she was.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:34 pm

And the Brujah was more than happy to have her there, gently touching, caressign, kissing and licking every inch of the ghouls body - slowly and with care.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:36 pm

She was greatly responsive. She arched under Ciara, moved and chased the hands and mouth that teased her. She gasped and moaned, trembled and reached for Ciara to hold her close when she hit a particularly sensitive spot. Her eyes were closed and her head thrown back as she panted and cried out with soft sounds the pleasure that Ciara brought to her.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:23 pm

when finding a rather responsive spot, she tried to bring Alexandria to release and then biting to hold that moment longer. Not taking any blood but enjoying the moment and hoping that she was too.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:45 pm

She could find the buttons that would make the ghoul have her release fairly easily. Her breasts were very sensitive, as was her thighs and hips, arching and pressing toward the mouth and hands of the Brujah with soft little sex noises coming from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:52 pm

It was her breasts that go the attention, as she sucked, scrapped and then bit her most amazing breasts. Letting the kiss roll through he ghoul, stopping and then quickly biting the other breast. Alternating just to hear her cry and writhe for her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:40 am

Her back bent forward, thrusting her breasts toward the mouth of the other woman who tormented her so. She writhed and squirmed, panting and moaning her pleasure to the room, not caring if anyone might have heard her.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:02 am

Once she seem to be worn out a little bit, she stopped and kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:23 am

She fell back to panting and whimpers. She finally opened her eyes, licking her lips as though they had gone very dry, which, they had. She was starting to relax, but slowly, finally laying back down on the couch under Ciara with another gentle tremble.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:55 am

Gently holding her, stroking her hair and just watching her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:27 am

She didn't seem to have a problem with Ciara watching her. Not that she noticed, with her eyes closed and her body still trembling from the pleasure that had washed over her in wave after gentle wave. She seemed completely relaxed, making soft little whimpering sounds that grew softer as the pleasure faded.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:44 pm

Gently kissing her and a very happy smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:48 am

She smiled and gave Ciara another kiss, wrapping her legs around the other woman who seemed to be okay with snuggling. It was a rare thing, really, for the ghoul to encounter someone who did enjoy such things. So she was going to take full advantage.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Ciara very much enjoyed the snuggling, happy to have someone with her that wasn't a breech or possible one in her arms. She snuggled in and held her tightly to her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:16 pm

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:31 pm

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5