Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook Empty
PostSubject: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Ciara, in her comfortable worn in jeans, soft cotton T-shirt in a rich burgundy, and her hair haphazardly thrown up on her head.  Her glasses on her nose, and she waited for Alexandria to show.  Moving a few more  books so there was a place for the petite woman to sit.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:05 pm

True to her word, she knocked on the door fifteen minutes later.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:07 pm

The apartment on the second floor of the old Victorian, fit Ciara, as did the waft of incense from her room, and a happy smile to see Alexandria. "Enter into my simple place." and yes there were books everywhere. "Oh tea!" as she headed to the small space with a hot pad and college fridge set up.

The nervousness of her was obvious in a very sweet and cute way.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:10 pm

She laughed softly and stepped inside. She only took a moment to look around, but followed after Ciara with quiet footsteps. Too quiet - worse than a Kindred, almost. "Hi again! How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Ciara jumped, then kissed her is she'd let her and then gently hug her. "Let's see a friend is being harassed by demons, yes plural, and another told me get ready for a carnival that's coming while my primogen said don't' go near it stay inside and hide but well I've got no steady food set up and well...." gently kissing her again "I'm blurting things at you sorry." looking guiltily at her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:19 pm

She would, of course, let Ciara hug and kiss her. She even returned the hug and the kiss with a gentle one of her own. Then she smiled. "So, you need advice on what to do about feeding? Is that it?"
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:35 pm

"and I don't even know where to begin to try and find something out about the carnival coming, I'd like to feel like I was able to help in some way." with a smile at her "And I wanted to see you again." she'd be blushing if she could.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:40 pm

She laughed quietly. "Well, you've come to the right place. I can handle all of those."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:45 pm

'Oh really.' with her brogue sounding and a happy sparkle in her face. "Please help this poor silly thing figure out what to do."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:55 pm

She laughed and reached out to take both of Ciara's hands into hers. "Okay ... what do you want me to help you with first?"
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:58 pm

"A kiss, then the easiest to the more complex please." with a grin at her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:12 pm

She took Ciara's hands, tugging the other woman close. First was the soft, gentle kiss. Her lips brushed over Ciara's, and if she wasn't stopped, would deepen the kiss and exploring the other woman's mouth with her tongue. "That what you meant?"
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:26 pm

She kissed her back, enjoying the kiss and slight pout when she stopped "Close enough..." and kissed her back. Her hands going down her back and gently pulling her closer.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:28 pm

She welcomed the touches. Her mouth was soft and sweet, tasting faintly of berries. Her arms went around Ciara's waist and held her close, one hand sliding up and to the back of Ciara's neck. It rested there, gentle pressure to hold her close and to show her pleasure when the other woman kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Ciara kept kissing her, her own hand gently sliding up if possible under Alex's shirt and caressing her lower back keeping her pressed closer to her as well. A soft mmm as she kept kissing Alexandria deeply and passionately.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:41 pm

The ghoul didn't seem to mind. She gasped softly when she felt the touch of the Kindred against her bare flesh. With her hands still around Ciara's waist, she pressed the other woman tightly against her, deepening the kiss even more. She scraped her teeth along Ciara's bottom lip, and when she did, her kiss turned even more passionate. There was little that could match the libido of a ghoul, and one that had been largely neglected? TO say she was passionate would have been an understatement.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Ciara kissed her back just as passionately, pulling her on to her lap and her hands started to undress the ghoul. Pausing for a moment "If your sure about this..." not wanting Alex to regret it later at all.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:45 pm

The answer was much more simple than that. She turned to face Ciara, once the other woman had put her on her lap, and leaned close. She lifted her arms over her head so that the other woman could pull off her shirt if she wanted to. "Not shy," she answered, already leaning close to kiss Ciara passionately again.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:48 pm

"Oh thank goodness." as she passionately kissed her back as the shirt was gone, her hands caressing Alex's breasts and her tongue dancing with the ghouls. She kissed down her neck, then took one nipple in her mouth, sucking hungrily and her other hand cupping the other breast. While her free hand cupped Alex's rear keeping her close to her and again a scrape of fang against the nipple in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:50 pm

Her hips began to move, to writhe against Ciara's lap and thighs when her hands came up to caress her breasts. She moaned, her head falling back and her back arching, pressing her nipple closer to the greedy mouth that toyed with her so hungrily. The sound of her pleasure filled the room, then took on a completely different tone when Ciara's fang scraped against her flesh. She reached for Ciara, tugging at the Brujah's shirt, even though she couldn't see, her hips pressing hard against Ciara's thighs.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Taking the other breast in her mouth, sucking, licking and teasing it as well. While her hand gently squeesed and continued to tease the other breast. Her newly freed hand, slid against the crotch of Alexandria's pants, and applied more specific pressure to her hidden button.

Her own unnecessary but still there pants, as she continued to hungrily consume her breasts and her attention as well.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:00 pm

She moaned again, sucking in a sharp gasp as Ciara's hands found and then gave her the pressure that she craved. Her hips pressed forward, moving with a grace that almost didn't seem possible, to press harder against the fingers that teased her. Though it wasn't much attention, after everything that she had been dealing with, she trembled hard and cried out sharply. Already close to an orgasm, just from the teasing of her breasts and the touch against her, the fingers of the ghoul gripping at Ciara's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:04 pm

Ciara was not stopping now, kissing back up to Alexandria's mouth, her hands fumbling to undo the ghoul's pants, and to put actually touch to push her over that edge. Nipping her lower lip, her assured touch, and working the button wtih her thumb while her middle finger teased between her folds.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:35 pm

She rose up onto her knees when Ciara kissed her again. Her lips and mouth were hot and hungry, the movement meant to let let other woman actually undo the clasp of her jeans. The moment that Ciara's fingers found her, she shuddered hard, trembling as she cried out in pleasure. She was wet, extremely so, in ways that humans and ghouls could be but that Kindred often lacked. Her hips moved again, this time moving toward the fingers that ran between her folds, trying to take Ciara's fingers inside of her. A deep blush had started in her cheeks, working its way down her neck as she writhed and moaned in her pleasure, biting gently into Ciara's bottom lip as the two of them kissed.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:43 pm

Letting Alex's natural movement guide her, she barely crooked her fingers and slid them in the very wet and waiting ghoul. A still kissing her passionately with a moan of her own, trying to push Alex over that line and happily taking her there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: