Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook Empty
PostSubject: Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook   Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:54 pm

Ciara had books around her.  Once from children's sections, ones from book dealers and all looking for the thing heading this way.  She wanted to be useful and this was her way of being such.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook   Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:08 am

The first thing of interest that she came across was a reference to a Goddess called 'Carna'. A Roman goddess of health and vitality, though that didn't seem quite right with the world of the Kindred. But it was there, and it meant ... something.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook   Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:37 pm

Writing it down, she giggled, carnal desires... seeing if the two had anything tied together......
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook   Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:23 pm

There were some vague references to Carna having a kind heart and a love for things that wasn't natural .... it may have been Kindred. But it may have been other things as well....
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook   Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Keeps looking for something or a direction to go.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook   Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:40 pm

That is where her trail ran cold.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook   Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:56 pm

anything more on the 'goddess' Carna?
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook   Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:27 pm

There was plenty on Carna, though it had once again fallen to the mundane and mythological.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook   Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:41 am

Ciara grumbles - but keeps trying to find anything.

(OC - I realize she's gotten all she is)
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook   Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:19 am

(Totally fine. Yeah, she's not going to find anything else without some serious Occult Library stuff. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook   Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Research with a bite (ST) - Spinster's Nook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: