Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:47 pm

She felt the fingers sliding inside of her. That was what did it, the feel of those fingers deftly moving inside of her. She cried out again, starting to tremble with the force of her release, smooth, silken muscles gripping Ciara's fingers tightly. Her mouth came reluctantly away from the lips of the beautiful Brujah, but only enough so that she could moan her pleasure, unable to contain it very well as she shook and moved to take those same fingers even more deeply inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:50 pm

Watching her climax was breathtaking, pushing her fingers as far as she could into the amazing creature before her and then softly from her lips "Beautiful you are." kissing down the ghoul, leaning her back on the couch, and kissing down her body.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:01 am

She shivered when she felt the depth that the Brujah found to press her hand against her. It caused her to cry out softly again, the muscles inside of her gripping at the fingers that were there when the movement caused them to slip just a little. But she didn't fight the movement, or the touch. She panted and whimpered, biting into her lip as she blushed at the words that Ciara used for her. Beautiful was not a word often used to describe the blonde, so she reveled in it when it was used now. She reached for Ciara, to pull her close. "Thank you. Oh, God, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:12 am

"You are most welcome, I don't have to stop right?" biting her lip worriedly, but she really wanted to kiss, lick, and nibble all of the beautiful woman before her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:18 am

Her eyes grew wide, and she was shaking her head even before Ciara finished speaking. "No! Please don't stop!" She reached for Ciara, to pull her close for another kiss, if the Brujah would let her.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:22 am

She kissed her passionately back, her hand still working in the other woman, and her lips on Alex's "Good." and she used her free hand to move from strands of hair from Alexandria's face. Then another deep passionate kiss and she was again sucking on her ear lobes.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:33 am

She closed her eyes when Ciara kissed her again. Her hips moved in time with the Brujah's fingers, her thighs parting to make sure she had enough room to be comfortable with both movement and position. She gasped and trembled, shaking with the force of her pleasure, so soon after one orgasm. When she had the leverage, though, she was reaching for Ciara, to run her hands over the other woman's breasts if allowed. Her head tilted back to give her more room when Ciara went for her earlobes and she whimpered in pleasure, biting into her lip as she managed to continue to writhe under Ciara on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:37 am

Ciara didn't stop the touch, she too shivered as the other woman touched her and moving her fingers in the other woman. Her thumb barely brushing her tender hot spot, but still trying to have the after waves stay steady and feel good. Nibbling her ear lobe, then kissing and nibbling down her neck.

Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:00 am

The touch of her hands against Ciara's breasts were gentle. Because she didn't know the woman's preferences, she took her time, starting out slow. Her fingers traced the areola, then moved to brush her thumbs over the Brujah's nipples. All the while, she writhed under the Brujah, her hips moving to each brush and press of her hands against and inside of her. She was moaning, her head thrown back in ecstasy, offering herself to the Brujah who seemed to be bringing her wave after wave of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:03 am

A brief stop as she started to touch her breasts, then she went back to working pleasure through Alex's body, kissing down her collar bone, and using her free hand to stroke the inner thigh this time, and she nibbled down Alexandria's neck again to her collar bone taking her time literally tasting every inch of her so far.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:09 am

As Ciara stroked her inner thigh, it seemed to part for her. She either took it as a cue to spread her legs more, or she just wanted to be able to arch against the Brujah's body better. Her back arched as Ciara's mouth seemed to be kissing and tasting every inch of her. Her head turned, the soft gasp catching as she bit her lip quietly, but spoke so that Ciara could hear her. "You can bite me for real if you want."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:13 am

"I was going to save it till you were worked up again but if you want it now I can....." she said softly back to her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:37 am

She was torn. It showed on her face that she was having a hard time choosing. Finally, she shook her head, though she still trembled with each touch. "No ... whenever you want to ... doesn't have to be now ... "
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:45 am

Nuzzling her neck, then kissing down her sternum, and to her belly button. Then back up to take each nipple into her mouth, her tongue tracing the aerole, then sucking the whole nipple into her mouth and repeating with the other side. Then kissing back down, and then using her tongue where her thumb had been a moment ago.

A circular lick around that excited button, still working her fingers into her, and now sliding a third finger to join the other two.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:02 am

She made soft little sounds each time the Brujah's lips touched her flesh. She was thoroughly enjoying the kisses, sucking in a sharp breath that ended with a whimper when Ciara took her nipples into her mouth. She was writhing, squirming under the talented mouth and fingers of the Brujah. With each new touch, she shivered and trembled, her hips moving gently in time to the fingers that moved inside of her. When Ciara's tongue replaced her thumb, she jerked, trembling hard, the soft cry coming from her softly parted lips as her thighs parted more for the Brujah's attentions. "Oh ... oh, God ... "
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:10 am

Ciara licked, sucked and her fingers moving with her hips moving to get as deep as she wished. As the climax started she tried to keep helping her take that next step to crash again and that is the moment that the kiss was added. Ciara skill fully bit but didn't drink and continued to push the other woman to and extended climax.

Time doesn't pass the same in that moment, so she held her there a long while before releasing her and letting the wave finish it's more natural pattern.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:17 am

This time, when she came, her back arched to an almost impossible angle. She was bent nearly double, her head nearly touching her rear as she shuddered and cried out in her ecstasy. The added Kiss only seemed to make it intensify, and the little ghoul's hands reached for Ciara. She wasn't trying to stop her at all, but to gain some measure of contact, something to do with her hands. One found Ciara's shoulder, the other found the folds of the couch she lay on and both of them gripped. The one on Ciara's shoulder was gripping tightly, but not roughly, the one on the couch wasn't quite so gentle. She may have even torn the couch a little, if she hadn't been trying to be careful not to, her pleasure was just that strong.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:22 am

Kissing up her body once she let her relax a little, she nuzzled her breasts "Better dear?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:24 am

She didn't so much lay back against the couch as collapse, her arms sliding around Ciara and pulling her close. She was still panting, her hair a mess once again, but she was smiling. "Oh, God yes. Thank you. Thank you so very much ... "
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:28 am

Ciara laid onto her keeping her weight from crushing her, then a happy sigh herself "Good." and gently slid her arms around her. Holding her tightly to her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:30 am

She wrapped her arms around Ciara, taking slow, measured breaths. Then she cupped the Brujah's face and leaned up to kiss her gently. "Is everything all right, Ciara?"
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:33 am

"I already told you what was going on with me, but you get this look and I just want to put my hands on you and make you scream." with a impish grin at her. Then a slow deep and passionate kiss "Just trying to sort out the chaos that seems to be other's lives but the information to be learned..." yes she was a geek scholar and well it was showing.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:36 am

She laughed and returned the kiss, a deep and passionate touch of her lips and tongue. She brushed the hair out of Ciara's face with her hands, but didn't make any moves to get dressed again. "So, how do you want my help with all of this?"
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:39 am

"Well my clan has said no carnival per sheriff and scourge. Plus there is at least 2 demon's I know of in the area and trying to figure out any information about the carnival and the demons. PLUS they are like lay low, how are we to feed and "lay low". You're the only person I know that would come over and help me brain storm this out." kissing the hollow at the nape of her neck.

Then another mischievous smile as she finally removes her fingers and starts to lick them "You really do taste sweeter than honey." with an adoring smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:44 am

She blushed, then gave the other woman another smile. "Well ... I could always come over and let you feed from me. If you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook   Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Putting a piece in place? (Alexandria) - Spinster's Nook
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next