Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:22 am

"Maybe I do..." She stuck her tongue out playfully as the first hint of lightning came into view. She turned her eyes back to the window.

"We could just make fools of ourselves together."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:27 am

"Deal..." he simply smiled, the flash of the first lightning reflecting in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:39 am

Click.

No flash, but... the whirring of the camera could be heard.

Cass remained silent, watching, wrapping her arms around Charlie tightly.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:47 am

For the time being he seemed content to just spend their time like that. A gentle touch moving through her hair and touching the back of her neck and shoulders in soft caress. His eyes on the skies, searching for those little flashes of light that would inevitably grow to proper lightning once the storm picked up.

It was nice just relaxing a bit and forget about all else if only for a little while. They both needed that.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:50 am

"1... 2... 3..."

She was counting between the flashes of light, her body tensing as she storm grew closer. Mathematical equations drifted in her head for a moment. She had to get the timing down.

Click. Click. Just as a good bolt lit up the sky.

And the Rose squealed with delight.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:57 am

The squeal had him giggling actually.
"Now this is fun" the youth grinned at her. "You always get this excited over lightning?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:59 am

"Nope!" She laughed, holding the trigger mechanism up in her hand.

"But I have a great view, my camera, company. Now... Just think of the images!!"

Kid in a candy store, really.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:06 am

Watching her smile, all excited over something so seemingly simple? It had the youth smiling as well.
"Can't ask for more" Charlie grinned, nuzzling against her soft locks again and resisting the temptation to kiss her, not wanting to distract her in case the "right" lightning came along as he was pretty sure that would earn him her ire, or worse, leave her upset.
"It's truly beautiful.."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:48 am

Click.

The thunder crept every closer.

Click.

Cass reached for Charlie's hand.

Click.

Another flash of light struck down at the Earth. Cass just continued to smile.

"Next time, I will have to set up the timer and attempt to do time elapsed photos.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:54 am

"You'll have to do that" Charlie smiled, lifting her hand to his lips to kiss it before moving it to rest on his chest underneath the fabric of his hoodie. "Just let me see the pictures" he whispered, tracing his fingers across the back of her hand as he rested it on his chest with a lingering smile.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:02 am

"I need a dark room," she smiled. "I'm thinking about where I want it. Now that would be a better investment than a boat. You know? Selling pics of just lightning strikes could fetch a pretty decent amount of cash. That might be the way to go to get my feet wet here./"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:08 am

The youth moved over slightly so that he could lay on his back without having to let go of her, freeing one hand to reach up and brush his fingers through her hair again and down her cheek.
"Now that sounds like a good plan. You know the offer to help you out still stands" Charlie smiled. "If you want we could probably set up one of the spare rooms here for you as well"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:09 am

"You'd probably never see me if we set it up here. Because I'd never have to leave," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:12 am

He laughed, easing his finger sin under her chin as he tilted his head to the side.
"Mmm, that would've been a shame. Although... I know where you spend most your days so I'd still get to see you a little bit"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:29 am

She gave a good laugh, easing a hand across his stomach. "That us true. You wouldn't have to worry about me working until I fell over, either."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:33 am

Charlie bit his lip as he watched her, seemingly having forgotten about the lightning for the time being.
"Mmh..." he drew his breath and let out a low sigh, enjoying her touch across his skin. "I'd probably still have to worry about you doing that" the youth smiled. "You get caught up in things you enjoy.."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:37 am

"Yeah," she grinned. "But at least I would fall asleep on my feet here instead of out there," she motioned out the window.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:41 am

"True..." he smiled, still with his fingers under her chin as he brushed his thumb softly across her skin. "The offer is there, so if you want... you can take one of the rooms and look for another place to set up shop so you can display your pictures"
He touched is thumb to her lips looking from her eyes to let his gaze linger on her mouth for a few moments.
He really liked that smile of hers.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:48 am

"I'm thinking about it," she said in all seriousness. "Between you and Alex... I've had a couple of really good offers that might be a little too good to pass up." She nuzzled into his hand with half closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:56 am

"As long as you do what makes you happy" Charlie leaned in and closed his eyes as he too a deep breath of her scent and smiled. "And if Alex wants to help, why not let him? How is tall and handsome these nights anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:00 am

"I don't know yet, I might. Depends on how long he can keep his feet on the ground," she smiled.

Click.

"He's his usual charming self," she nodded. God... Estaban and Mal were going to give her soooo much shit... If they found out.

"Alex is... ah... an interesting individual."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:07 am

"He seems like a nice guy, a bit quiet perhaps though I might not be the right company for him" he leaned back down again, opening his eyes and turning his attention to the storm. "I hope he makes you smile" Charlie said with a smile of his own.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:08 am

"He does," she smiled against him, putting her head back on his chest. "I think he does..."

Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:34 am

"You think?" that had him arching an eyebrow and looking back to her. "It's generally a pretty easy yes, no question Cass.." and he'd learned by now that the Rose avoiding his questions generally meant not everything was as it should be.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:49 am

"But I don't have a nice clean yes or no to give you."

Click.

"Alex is... Alex. And yes, he does make me smile. But I was also warned about him, too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next