Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:44 am

"Mmm... I can think of other ways to do that than climbing clock towers for the Hell of it" Charlie smirked, stepping off the ledge and giving her arm a pull to pull her into his embrace as he locked his fingers tight enough around her wrist to ensure that she couldn't fall in any other direction.
"And I'm not distrusting. I'm just looking out for you"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:49 am

She swayed into his embrace with little effort, down off of the ledge. Though her smile did not fade.

"Then convince... Convince me of a better way."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:53 am

"You already know.." Charlie whispered as he leaned in close, pulled her into his embrace as he wrapped an arm around her waist and finding her cheek with his free hand. "What I do to feel alive..."
And she made him feel very much alive. She should know that by now.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:56 am

"You've got me there, sugar," she smiled softly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave a soft sigh. "You still owe me a dance, you know."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:59 am

"Yes.." Charlie said with a gentle smile as his hand moved from her cheek to trace down her arm to find her hand. "I do..." he whispered, moving them into a slow waltz without any music other than that of the background noise of the city and the wind and the rolling thunder across the skies.
Steel blue eyes locked on the beauty in his arms as if she was the only thing that mattered at all, keeping to the same slow rhythm as he moved with a light, liquid step across the stone tiles.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:05 pm

"Positively charming," she chuckled. She moved with him, though without the grace to match. "I've never danced a waltz before..."

She held his gaze for a few moments longer before she looked down to her feet to try and memorize the steps. Her hand held his, though loosely. The wind tugged at her hair, sweeping it across her face and neck, though she didn't seem to mind. While she let Charlie lead, it seemed apparent that she was still counting the time between the flashes of light and the thunder, as if using the soothing sounds as tempo.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:30 pm

Good thing about the most basic waltz'? Anyone could do it, really, anyone. At least if they had a mediocre of natural dexterity and basic sense of rhythm, and of course, the slow tempo helped as well.

The smile on Charlie's lips was one of amused contentment. His gaze staying focused on the Rose as he lead the slow dance to the backdrop of a near silent night at least, slowly easing the tempo into the same rhythm as the thunder.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:36 pm

She picked up on it quickly and laughed... at herself... Her head came back up, confident that she no longer had to keep an eye on her feet.

"I'm not much of a dancer. Perhaps I should learn?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:45 pm

"Not much of a dancer myself" he chuckled. "But even I can keep a basic rhythm like this" Charlie tilted his head to the side, still leading them both in a slow dance. "Maybe we could learn together? I mean, a couple of dancing classes wouldn't hurt"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:48 pm

"I'd like that," she smiled softly, seeming perfectly content. Perfectly happy.

"I'll do a little research and see what I can find... But it is Florida-- I imagine we'll find a lot of Latin inspired instruction."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:54 pm

He pulled back for a moment, looking her over before pulling her in close again without breaking the stride.
"Oh, I wouldn't mind. I think you'd look pretty damn good in a Latin styled dress"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:59 pm

Cass laughed, fingers lightly gripping the fabric of his hoodie. "Just means I get to put more red in my wardrobe. And put a gigantic flower in my hair."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Oh that had him grinning, the arm around her waist tightening a little as he dipped her back and held her there for a few moments.
"Perfect" he chuckled, leaning over her and briefly touching his lips to her chest without looking away from her. "That I -have- to see"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:07 pm

Funny, she was totally relaxed when he dipped her. Confident that he would not drop her. She closed her eyes at the feel of his lips on her chest and briefly forgot about the topic of conversation.

Still, she smiled widely and ran her fingers through Charlie's hair. "You pick the dress this time. Maybe you'll have better luck," she gave a wink.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:14 pm

Slowly, very slowly in fact, he pulled her back up, letting his lips trace from her chest to her shoulder and up the side of her neck before touching against her ear with a whisper.
"Your dresses looks best on my bedroom floor anyways..." he grinned, well aware of the cheesiness of that comment.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:18 pm

Oh, that got a good giggle as her head tilted to the side. Her forehead then came to rest on his shoulder, hands tracing down his shoulders and arms lightly.

"You're absolutely horrible, you know that right?" She was kidding, making light commentary on his incredibly sweet comment, no matter how cheesy it was.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:29 pm

Hey, he got her giggling and smiling? Then the comment had done what he'd wanted it to do.
"Well... no matter how horrible I might be, and regardless of it possibly being the worst pick up line in history, it is true" he smiled, closing his eyes and nuzzling softly against her hair as she rested her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:31 pm

"It's not the worst, but it's up there," she said with a laugh against him, pulling at the sides of his hoodie gently. "We'll just have to see this theory of yours later-- see how good they really look there."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:38 pm

"Mm, yes we do" he moved his hands down and picked her up, motioning for her to wrap her legs around her waist if she wanted though, though really, he could easily enough hold her up without her help.

"You're really pretty when you smile like that Cassiel" Charlie said softly, wanting to catch her gaze with his own if she moved to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Her legs wrapping around his waist was instinctive at this point. She got comfortable, raising her head off of Charlie's shoulder and looking at him softly. One sweet compliment after another was beginning to render her speechless.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:53 pm

"Hope I can get you to laugh more..." he said with that same gentle smile, keeping her gaze locked with his. "You have a lovely voice, specially when you sound happy"the youth tilted his head slightly to the side, a few strands of hazel hair falling down into his face. "I like that... a lot..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:27 pm

She swept the strands of his hair from his face, behind his ear her gaze softened somewhat. "I think you'll always be able to make me laugh, Charlie. Without a lot of effort." She caressed his cheek with a gentle touch, the back of her fingers coming to rest on his chin.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:50 pm

"Always? That's giving me a lot credit..." the youth smiled with a soft sigh as he leaned his head gently into her touch. "I can only hope to live up to such a great expectations..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:53 pm

"You'll do just fine, sugar," she smiled. "I only give those the credit they deserve, after all."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:08 pm

One arm still around her, supporting her and holding her to him, the youth lifted his free hand to hers as it rested against his cheek.
"Tomorrow.. we start training. Though for now... any chance I could convince you to take a shower with me? I'll scrub your back?" Charlie smiled softly at her, gently moving her hand from his cheek to kiss her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next