Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:12 pm

She grinned, watching him kiss her fingers. "I think you have me pretty well convinced," Cass replied in a whisper. She held to his shoulder with her 'free' hand and moved her head in toward his to place a kiss to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:19 pm

The touch was met by a low sigh of pleasure as he closed his eyes and returned the touch, seemingly savouring the moment a little while longer before moving towards the door without setting her down, moving both arms around her again as he carried her slowly past the sofa and down the stairs towards the bedroom.

A shower, a bit of gentle attention, an early evening. It sounded pretty good to him at least.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:25 pm

Those bandages would have to be changed again and the water would sting a little. But Cass didn't care. Gentle attention indeed which would be returned for as long as they could stay awake and enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:30 pm

Of course, if she wanted to, the offer was there to take some his blood to heal up. The youth only wanting to make her relax and feel good from the way he touched, caressed and washed her. No pressure, no expectations except wanting to share her time and her company, simply wanting to keep her smiling for as long as she could possibly manage.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:44 pm

And Cass didn't force anything but enjoying his company as well. Soft, gentle touches, whispered conversation and warm smiles and expressions. She did not however tak any blood to heal... Not now... It was the last thing on her mind. And it was a reminder to her that she really needed to find a way to toughen up.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:52 pm

A long sweet shower later, and Charlize would wrap her in a soft towel and move them from the bathroom to the bed, pulling the covers around them as she carefully eased her arms around the Rose and simply held her close. Easing her fingers up and down her back while gazing at her with a content, happy smile.
Sometimes, the little things did the trick...
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Cass wrapped her arms around Charlize, gently squeezing, hugging. There was something to be said about cuddling during a storm. The closeness, how comfortable they were just added to the relaxed atmosphere. Content enough to remain lazy and fall asleep just like that-- naked in each other's arms, which was erotic and sweet in it's own way without the need to be any more physical.

But Cass would not be there when Charlie woke the next night, having left a note for him that she was off to meet a mortal on a possible business endeavor...
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:02 pm

(Scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower   Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not all gifts are "sweet" (Cassiel/open) - The White Tower
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10