Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:04 pm

"Liar? Oh My Lady, you're hurting my feelings?" he grinned up at her, one hand at the center of her lower back pulling her close to him. He sounded about as hurt as a cat who'd just figured out how to use the can opener to break into the forbidden stash of tuna fish.
"I would never lie to you"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:07 pm

The weight of her torso rested on his torso, fingers walking back over his shoulders as her brow rose and her knees squeezed gently around his hips.

"Never?" She seemed to be giving that some thought. But it was a pleasant pensiveness.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:16 pm

Moving his free hand to cup her cheek, the youth lifted his shoulders off the couch to move his lips against hers rather than pulling her down.
"Trust me..." he whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:20 pm

"Contradicting yourself, aren't you?" Her lips began to gently explore Charlie's, painfully slow, teasing.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:32 pm

The youth slipped a hand in under the fabric of her top, touching her skin with gentle fingers while still keeping her close and murmuring against her lips.
"Doing no such thing" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:39 pm

To argue or not to argue-- that was the question. After all, he was contradicting himself. Telling her to trust no one, but now... trust him? Perhaps this was a test? Or... she could just be overthinking it in typical female fashion.

Fuck it, go with it.

"You're right," she smiled. "You're an angel," she winked, grasping firmly at his shoulder with one hand while the other gripped at the side of his throat, teeth scraping at his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:47 pm

The youth let out a low groan, pressing his fingers and his manicured nails against the skin of her lower back. He was far from an angel, though under the right circumstances he pulled off the look quite well.

"You know damn well I'm not..." Charlie smiled up at her, his eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:53 pm

"You're not?!" She feigned being scandalized. "That's a shocker," she snickered as she tilted her head and lowered her lips and teeth to hover for a moment just over his throat.

"So which shoulder does the devil you sit on, Charlie?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:10 pm

"I buried my last angel with Sam.." he allowed his nails to scratch lightly down her back, just enough to leave a faint red marks across her skin. "So the devil has both my shoulders these nights..." Charlie added with a low whisper.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:14 pm

"Do you expect the little devil to be your voice of reason?" She grinned. And then her mouth and teeth-- no fangs-- began an assault on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:17 pm

If she wanted an answer it was doubtful she was going to get it while she did that.
Charlie responding by arching his back and moving his scrawny body up against hers. His free hand drifting to her shoulder, pulling at the fabric of her top as his lips parted in a soft groan.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:22 pm

"Careful, sugar... You'll re-injure yourself," she grinned, moving her head to the other side of his neck. Her hand drifted to his abdomen and attempted to press his body back down to the couch. But, strength was never her strong suit.

Her fingers twirling in the fabric of his shirt, her mouth began it's torture again.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:37 pm

She did manage to push him back onto the couch, though it was a safe bet to say that he let her do so even if it was with a low groan of protest.

He pulled at her top again, enough to get it off one shoulder without ripping the fabric as his other hand slipped around her waist to keep her close. The youth leaning up into her as his lips parted in another low groan before finding her skin, briefly allowing his teeth to touch it almost as if to bite before stopping himself.
The sensation of his sharp fangs just barely scraping against her shoulder followed by a soft breath, he wasn't going to bite without her permission. He'd already made that clear on earlier occasions.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Cass didn't stop him-- she was too engrossed in bestowing some TLC on him. Her shirt complied with his fingers easily enough, causing the cold gold chain around her neck to dangle down and glide against the parts of his throat she wasn't touching. She grinned against him as her hand slid around his waist.

"You're determined to get hurt some more, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:49 pm

"If it feels good... who cares if I get hurt?" he muttered, before pressing his fangs to her skin and sinking them into her flesh with a low, muffled moan. Holding her tight, not letting her go anyways. Soaking up every little touch she was giving him.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Her nails raked him through his tank top as a sigh turned into deep moan of unadulterated pleasure. Her knees and her elbows shook under the little bit of weight she was putting on herself. The rest of her weight quickly fell onto Charlie-- but it wasn't much to speak of. The cold skin of her face pressed firmly into the curve of where his shoulder met his neck.

"Man after my own heart," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:04 pm

And for that he bit a little harder, a low growl sounding somewhere deep in his chest as he kept the Kiss a while longer, careful so not to drink as he murmured against her shoulder. A smile across his lips as he took note of every little reaction, every little sound and touch that her body revealed under the influence of the Kiss.
Temping... she really was.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:14 pm

She grinned, she whimpered and sighed and she wriggled contentedly. Shy or reserved were no words to describe the Rose. She bit carefully at the flesh of his throat, working hard to find just enough skin to pull on.

But it was time to press her luck-- even enthralled in the deliciousness of the Kiss, she reached up with her hands, searching for his wrists, wrapping her fingers around them and attempting to 'subdue' him by holding them over his head.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:18 pm

Well... if that was what she wanted....
The youth let her move his hands, seemingly without too much protest though he did push against her hold with a playful touch for a brief moment. The Kiss lingering a little while longer before easing his fangs from her flesh and licking the wound closed with a whisper and a soft touch.
"Now what...?" Charlie smiled, though without opening his eyes as he kissed her shoulder where his fangs had touched just moments earlier.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Cass pushed herself back up to her knees. Her weight shifted, most of it now in her hands as she held him there, her lips leaving a trail a feather light kisses over his neck and face.

"You sit still and rest. Or the fangs come out."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:26 pm

A fairly empty threat he reckoned, though he seemed to comply with a smile none the less. His fingers briefly flexing as she held his wrists down, his eyes closed as he simply leaned back and enjoyed the touch of her lips on his skin.
"Anything you say..." he whispered with a velvet voice.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:31 pm

The moment he agreed to comply, Cass' body left his as she stood. She gathered up the wash cloth, the oil bottle, and the cloth she used.

Her footfalls sounding softly as she moved back into his kitchen, again cleaning up the little bit of mess that was left with her uttering a word or a sound. He did need rest if he was going to heal up-- and she'd rather have him whole.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Oh, now that was a disappointment.
The south opened his eyes with a lingering smile as he looked over at her, though without moving as much as an inch from his oh so comfortable spot on the sofa.
"Now that's cruel..." Charlie sighed at her with that ever present smile still on his pale lips.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:38 pm

Her back was turned to him, but there was no mistaking the giggle that came from her, even with as light as it was.

"I was going to go draw you a nice warm bath... but... if it's cruel, then I won't," she said as she turned, her arms crossing over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:44 pm

That sounded very tempting actually, but it also posed a few problems to the youth, one of which he pointed out with a smirk as he listed his arms briefly off the couch.
"Not sure that's the best thing to be doing right now" he smiled at her, indicating the bandages on his arms before letting his hands once again come to rest on the pillow. "Redressing all the wounds is a pain all by itself... and there's a lot of bandages that would need redressing..." a whole damn more than normal thanks to the edgy Gangrel.

"Feel free to draw one for yourself though" he tilted his head gently to the side. "I wouldn't mind just keeping you company.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next