Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:52 pm

She noted the feeling of even more bandages under her fingertips, mentally sighing. The more hurt he appeared, the more it was starting to upset her. But she didn't show it. But she was now sorely tempted to give that Gangrel a part of her mind.

Which was a terrifying thought in and of itself. And not because of the Gangrel, she realized quickly. It was solely because of Charlie. The realization seemed to kick her right in the head.

But it didn't matter, not right now. All that mattered was taking his mind off his pain, first and foremost.

She gave his leg a gentle squeeze between hers, her toes running smoothly up his clothed calf. Hungrily, she kissed him, letting him set the pressure, but Cass set the pace. Slower movements of her mouth quickened, fingers applied a good amount of pressure to his side, moving slightly under under his shirt. She arched into him, smothering him in sensation.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:20 am

And he seemed to welcome it, every little touch, ever taste and caress. He sighed happily into the kiss as he returned her caress with soft hands, his arm around her waist pulling the towel free again so to be able to trace his fingers across her skin.
Still holding her close, soaking up her attention though not without giving some of it back as he responded to her touch by slipping his hand down to her hip and pulling her against him, moving his leg up against her with another soft groan

"I'm starting to think you might be right about being able to kiss and make it better" he chuckled softly, pulling gently at her hair again for a moment as his lips moved to trace her jaw.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:41 am

” Oh?” She smiled as her head bent back, granting him access to her jaw and neck. There was no other way to describe it, her body wash smashed up against his, grasping tightly at him. Her lips pressed against his temple were cold but soft.

” Maybe it's my calling. My true artform.” She teased.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:07 am

She felt good, real good. The youth holding onto her, not letting her go anytime soon.
"Could very well be.." he smiled, licking softly at her skin before kissing along her jaw again to find her lips with a soft sigh. "Damn Cass..." Charlie sighed again, tasting her lips with a soft slow movement. "You're like a bad habit..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:11 am

"And why, pray tell, do all habits have to be bad?" She grinned. Her fingers slipped to the back of his head and she tugged at his hair, lips trailing to his ear. " "Why can't I be a good habit?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:15 am

He bit his lip as she tugged at his hair, his eyes closed tight as he drew a deep breath, taking in her scent.
"Oh we both know you're a bad habit.... tempting me to forgo my own rules..." the youth whispered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:20 am

She chuckled in an almost conspiratorial way, nibbling at the lobe of his ear. "I'll take the temptation as a win in my column," she whispered to him, letting him get a nose-ful of cinnamon and clove. The hand on his hip squeezed and the hand in his hair drifted to the side of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:25 am

Charlie bit his lips, pulling her on top of him as he rolled over onto his back.
"I'm wishing I trusted you...." he smiled as his hand found her cheek, brushing a few strands of hair from her face before cupping her cheek with a soft touch, gazing up at her with steel blue eyes. "That's quite the victory in your favour.."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:31 am

She gave a soft sigh, staring back at his eyes with her relaxed gaze. She traced his jaw with fingernails that barely touched his skin. "Trust is a difficult thing. I don't expect you to trust me, especially without having reason to."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:38 am

He tilted his head slightly to the side, still smiling up at her, still with his eyes locked with hers.
"Trust is indeed a difficult things..." the youth sighed softly gentle fingers brushing across her cheek, moving another strand of hair away from her face and behind her ear. "Making me want it though... that's rare..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:44 am

"Then what will it take?" She asked in a near whisper as she began trailing kisses along his cheeks and jaw, brushing against his lips softly with her tongue. Her brown eyes never left his and remained unblinking.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:47 am

The youth sighed softly again, the smile lingering on his lips. A gentle, warm smile that seemed inviting yet at the same time tinted with something melancholic.
"You wouldn't want it...." he whispered softly. "And I'd never force you..." he touched her cheek again with a feather light touch.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:51 am

"Don't be cryptic. Tell me what it is," she sighed into him. Her eyebrow rose ever so slightly, noting the secondary emotion behind his smile and words. "What's wrong, sugar?" She seemed genuinely concerned.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:01 am

Without breaking eye contact he leaned his head back.
"You'd get to bite..." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:03 am

Cass sat up, crossing her arms over her chest looking a bit amused.

"You have my attention," she grinned, looking down at him.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:17 am

Charlie lifted a hand to his lips, catching the nail of his index finger between his lips and nicking it so to create a sharp point before moving it to the side of his neck, pressing it against his skin until he punctured it and causing a single red drop to trail from the minimal cut and across his skin.
There was her answer...
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:31 am

Cass watched carefully, her expression somewhere between slightly amused and completely serious. She lifted his hand to her lips and kissed the offending nail, eyes locked with his.

"Don't you have enough cuts on your body, Charlie?" She asked sweetly as the pinkie of her free hand lightly trailed through the drop of blood, covering the tip of it. She dropped his hand, holding it against her chest and brought her pinkie to her lips.

She looked thoughtful for a moment, watching him and that smile of his. Finally, her tongue came out from between her lips and licked the blood off of her fingertip. Her pinkie rested in between her teeth when all hint of the crimson liquid had vanished.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:41 am

Charlie's smile seemed to widen, something glimmering in his eyes as he slowly tilted his head to the side, allowing her access to his neck and to the small wound still there. He'd said he'd allow her to bite after all..
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 am

Cass leaned forward, fangs extending. She teased and scraped her fangs along the skin of his neck and kissed his small wound, licking at it. She held the opposite side of his neck, the other sliding under his side and around his back.

She wasn't about to give him the opportunity to change his mind.

The tips of her fangs very quickly, but very smoothly, pierced Charlie's flesh as she moaned into his neck, her grip tightening. She did not drink of him, but her tongue played across his skin as she delivered unto him the Kiss.

Kiss and make it all better...
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:56 am

One arm wrapped around her waist while his free hand found the sheets, closing his fingers tight around the fabric as his back arched. Moving his body up against hers as his lips parted with the soft sound of a whimper before fading into a moan of pleasure.
The youth's body tensing for a brief moment before leaning into her touch, groaning as he pulled at the sheet and closed his eyes tight. Allowing himself, at least for a few moments, to simply loose himself to the overwhelming sensation.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:06 am

She grinned and gave a giggle into his neck. But at the same time, she was extraordinarily mindful of how he moved. Being crushed by a Brujah was not exactly how she wanted to end up. Instinctively, her hand moved to his arm around her-- it was a reassuring, gently touch in contrast to tightening grip around his neck as she drove her fangs further into his neck, her front teeth even digging into his flesh. Turn about was fair play-- she was determined to make him melt.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:25 am

At least he was mindful of his strength, which was why his free hand was currently grasping at the sheets rather than her. The arm around her waist holding her with some determination, though not so hard as to be uncomfortable for her.

The sensation as she sank her fangs deeper drew another half choked whimper from his pale lips. A light tremble to his touch as he pressed his finger tips gently against her back, his chest rising and falling with gasps for air which he no longer needed. If anything, there was no doubt as to the effect the Kiss had on the youth.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:34 am

She gently pulled Charlie upwards with her as she sat up slowly. She allowed the Kiss to linger for a few more moments before beginning to ease her fangs slowly from his neck while holding him tightly against her. Her tongue ran the length of the wound and the small amount of blood, sealing the puncture marks as she then blew cool air against him there. Her fangs remained for now.

"Shh..." She smiled to him, kissing his temple.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:43 am

The youth arched up into her, his hand slowly lightening its grip of the sheets as she slipped the fangs from his flesh and stole a low sigh from his lips. A content smile easing across his features as he leaned his head back with closed eyes and just relished in her touch.
"Mmmm.... feels good..." Charlie whispered, slowly opening his eyes as he smiled up at her.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:49 am

"And that's all that matters," she grinned, her fangs visible. "You're own personal party. Are you feeling quite alive right now?" As if she didn't know the answer to her own question. She eased his head back onto the bed gently, cradling him carefully in a sweet embrace as she ran her fingers through his hair, moving it from his eyes.

"You're quite the beautiful creature when you throw all caution to the wind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next