Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:20 am

"I've been fine," she smiled, getting herself comfortable on the couch with him, but being careful not to cause any unneeded pain to his injuries. Her fingers traced his forearms with a light touch, eyes watching him, making sure he was comfortable.

"I wouldn't say they're running rampant so much as... well... Wanting something, really. To stop a Tzimisce threat. They even gave me a location to look, of sorts. All it did was point me right in the direction of some hunters. That's why it's dangerous. Even more so is the fact that I don't normally see or hear ghosts."

She shook her head, continuing to shower him with attention.

"But it's fine, I've come to expect things out of the realm normalcy 'round here."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:25 pm

"Normalcy is overrated" Charlie chuckled, gently lifting a hand to brush his fingers across her cheek, nudging a few locks of hair away from her neck and shoulder.
"But hunters? Mmm... I should've been there" he opened his eyes slowly again, eyeing her with that steel blue gaze of his. "And the Tzimisce... ghosts seem somewhat low priority when pitted against something as urgent and in your face as that. I presume at the least the most pressing matters have been attended to?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 pm

She smiled, amused by that as she resumed the gentle massage on his skin.

"Granted-- I expect things to be somewhat outside the scope of normalcy. But all at once? It's like this city is in too much of a hurry to expose all it's secrets and doesn't understand the draw and the excitement of foreplay," she gave him a wink.

"The hunters are apparently special," she shrugged. "Not that I deny what I've been told. Fucker blinded him for a few moments when I was trying to get a read on what he was. Odd though, really. Him and his cronies just let me walk away. Like they want us to know they're about. The Sheriff and the Scourge both know about him and his group. They say he is fueled by his Faith. His name's Ilse. He was hanging out by the Regency as an FYI. Ra'idah was looking into it."

She gave a light sigh and leaned her head onto the couch, still working with slender, nimble fingers-- avoiding scratching him with her fingernails.

"As for the Tzimisce-- I don't know what's going on with that at this point, to tell you the truth. Clues were being dropped by hooded Tremere figures all over the city-- one giant game of Clue-- really, I'm not even kidding," she chuckled. "Last set of clues and info I looked at pointed to the Fiends being the bad guy and that they were about to do something potentially bad. But any involvement I had in that I think is... well... over."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:48 pm

"I really picked a shit time to come to town didn't I? From "quiet" Moscow to this?" Charlie arched his back briefly to adjust his position, letting out a low sigh as he allowed his body to rest again. "Oh well... Hunters and Tzimisce and Tremeres... oh my" the youth chuckled, his fingers briefly touching her cheek again bore lowering his hand and letting it rest on his chest.
"When were the Fiends ever good news? I guess we ought to be careful... I don't mind playing with fire but there are some things that even I consider foolhardy at best. And you? Mm, perhaps it's not such a bad idea to stay close to the Sheriff. I might get upset if something happened to you" Charlie said with another smile to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:57 pm

"Yeah, you and me both," she smiled, resting her hand on his and leaning the side of her head on the other.

"There is apparently an okay Tzim here in the city by the name of Victoria. Haven't met her-- but to be fair, meeting any Tzim is not on my priority list. And I told you you needed to be careful, didn't I? When you first got here. Usually my gut instincts are right."

She gave another chuckle and then reached over to once more turn the cool cloth on his forehead, brushing a few strands of his hair back and out of his face.

"And I'm not sticking that close to her. Once my apartment is set, it's back I go. Got her on speed dial if I need her."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:09 pm

"Hey... still in one piece. I consider that being careful" the youth smiled, closing his eyes for a moment again as her fingers brushed the strands of hair from her face and drawing his breath as she turned the cool cloth over.

"You worry too much, Cass, at least as far as myself in concerned" Charlie said softly as he let his fingers link with hers. "A bit of rough treatment isn't going to break me. And like I said, I think he went rather easy on me so can't complain. Not when I'm the one who invited him up in the first place. At least the dogs didn't eat any of my furniture"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:16 pm

Cass gave a hearty laugh.

"Oh... You think I was talking about you and Mat?" She clicked her tongue, in mocking admonishment.

"Hey, I said my piece with that. You're a Brujah, I trust you can take care of yourself without someone like me telling you to watch yourself around another member of the Camarilla. But you go looking for something like the Tzimisce that's making unseen Tremere elders drop clues all over the city and invade a kindred's private space, mind and dreams? Yes, you bet your ass I'm going to say more than once to be fucking careful."

She ran her fingers down under his chin, keeping her pointer finger just under it.

"So there-- that's my contribution to the cause, as it were."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:16 pm

The youth leaned his head back slightly with a smile, exposing his throat at it caused his neck to stretch. His steel blue eyes locked with hers.
"And your contribution is greatly appreciated" Charlie grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:19 pm

"It damn well better be," she chuckled as she brought her finger up and barely touched the tip of his nose before pulling her hand away. It came to rest on their interlocked hands over his chest.

"So with all you've got going on, have you managed to get to know any of your clan better, yet?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:25 pm

He relaxed his neck again, head tilted slightly to the side as he allowed his fingers to gently play with hers without moving his hands away.
"Can't say I have. I had a brief date with the farm boy" the youth chuckled. "But it was cut somewhat short due to a missing persons case" Charlie shrugged his shoulders casually. "Besides that? Mmm, no. Haven't had much to do with the local family really"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:34 pm

"Missing persons case?" The Toreador was intrigued. "I trust everything worked out alright? Other than your date, of course."

She winked, lightly tapping her fingers on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:36 pm

He gave a light hearted shrug of his shoulders.
"Oh, she showed up a few days later. Haven't heard form McKay so I'm going to going out on a limb here and say he was happy to see her again" Charlie chuckled."Ah well, he wasn't quite my type anyways" he grinned up at her.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:41 pm

She gave him a bit of a pout of her lips.

"Such a shame. It was made to sound like to me that he was everybody's type," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:48 pm

He chuckled again, causing his lips to part in a grin.
"Well, I'm sure he can be. Just seems a bit mmm, I dunno" Charlie shrugged his shoulders casually. "Charming though, I'll give him that" he added with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:52 pm

"Surely not as charming as you," she raised a playful brow.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:04 pm

"Well, if you haven't met him... then kind of hard to judge hm?" he grinned with a playful touch to his voice as he moved his hands so to close his fingers around his and pull her down to him, even if it did cause him to wince slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:10 pm

She seemed to float down toward Charlie, making note of his wincing but keeping her playful smile.

"You know, it very well could be that this clanmate of yours doesn't even exist. I've been in town for 3 months-- never seen, never met. Only heard stories of this phantom's existence. How could I possibly compare you to a phantom?" She laughed, brushing her lips against the skin of his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:18 pm

"Well.... not that many giant cowboys moving around as far as I know" he chuckled as she closed his eyes, letting a hand drift across her shoulder to the back of her neck before grasping her hair softly. "Shouldn't be hard to pick out in a crowd.." Charlie whispered as he turned his head slightly to let his lips briefly touch hers with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:24 pm

"I'll make sure to keep my eyes wide open, then," she said against his lips, the southern drawl in her speech thick. She placed a sweet kiss on his lips-- her touch just as gentle as she had been with his injuries.

The she grinned. "See? A charmer indeed."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:30 pm

"Mm... good, then I haven't completely lost my touch"
He stole another soft kiss from her with a content sight.
"Really.. you're doing me a world of good right now. Had kind of given up n this whole evening until you came by" Charlie smiled at her, one hand still gently grasping her hair while letting the other trace down her back with a light touch.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:35 pm

"Mm... I try to provide," she said as she took the not-as-cool washcloth from his head. "Anything to help the healing process. Besides, I don't get to pamper individuals that often. Take it while you can get it."

She grinned. "You caught me on giving night."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:40 pm

"Oh really?" his hands moved to her hips, strength far beyond what his looks suggested lifting her as if she weighed nothing to move her so that she could straddle him. "You've always been giving to me" the youth smirked. "Always asking me what I want?" he rubbed her hips slowly. "So either you're lying or you just really really like me"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:45 pm

For a moment, it looked as if she might protest his moving her out of concern of him hurting himself. But that would have just been silly, wouldn't it?

Cass kept her grin. "I'll let you decide that one for yourself, how about that?" Her fingers and hands found their way up his neck as she leaned over Charlie, moving slowly to the back of his neck and just into his hairline.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:55 pm

The youth drew a deep breath before exhaling with a content sigh as he closed his eyes in response to her touch. His soft hands moving slowly from her hip, up the sides of her body before once again tracing down her back with a light touch.
"But I don't want to sound full of myself" he chuckled playfully, seemingly having a very good time.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:01 pm

Her grin grew wider.

"Liar," she said calmly, but obviously tickled by the statement. "Ain't nothing wrong with a good dose of confidence."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next