Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:55 am

He didn't answer, but he really didn't need to if the smile on his lips was anything to go by as he let her lean him back onto the bed without protest. A soft hand finding her cheek, easing his thumb across her lips slowly as he gazed at her with half closed eyes.

"I've made my living off my looks... yet they're nothing compared you..." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:00 am

Her mouth fell open just a bit as her fangs disappeared. She smiled and shook her head, pulling his thumb into her mouth with a fluid movement of her lips. She leaned back down on top of him, supporting her weight with her hands on the bed.

"Flattery will get you absolutely... everywhere," she smiled as she kissed his thumb and let it go slowly.

"Once you've rested, that is," she urged as she kissed him lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:06 am

A sharp intake of air as she pulled his finger into her mouth was followed by a pleased sigh as he watched her.
"I'll keep you to that" the youth smiled up at her, closing his eyes as her lips found his, allowing his hand to move from her cheek to the back of her neck to keep her close for a few moments longer before somewhat reluctantly letting go.

Oh, he wouldn't be able to shake that smile for hours...
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:14 am

"And I wouldn't have it any other way," she smiled. She lay with him for a while longer, quite pleased, herself. But the doom clock ticked away incessantly. She twirled her fingers in his hair and caressed his skin. But she avoided his bandages. No point in leaving angry-- better to avoid the trouble areas before she went off and did something really stupid.

She took a deep breath and sighed as she slid her lips over his again, drank him in deeply before moving away from him to stand, making no effort to cover herself up. She had absolutely no shame.

"It's getting late, sugar. And I'm serious, you need your rest." She gave him a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:22 am

Cradling an arm behind his head, the youth's gaze moved over her form before locking with her eyes once more. His body language relaxed, content and perfectly at ease as if still on a lingering high of endorphins.

"I'll rest" Charlie smiled at her, not moving one inch from his all too comfortable position on the bed. "Wouldn't want to disappoint..." he added with a soft chuckle, his lips parting in a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:27 am

She smiled brightly to him, gave a chuckle and then blew him a kiss.

"Goodnight, Charlie," she gave a small wave of her fingers and sauntered out of his room and down the hall. In minutes, the sound of the elevator doors opening and then closing echoed. Unless she was using celerity, it wasn't quite enough time for her to be completely dressed.

He may have a scandalized receptionist on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:29 am

A fun little game had just gotten a bit more interesting hadn't it?

The youth brushed his thumb across his lips and chuckled to himself. Really, this could be proper fun if played right.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:36 am

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower   Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sometimes... (open) - The White Tower
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8