Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:03 pm

"I do have a bottle of Captain Morgan, and a bottle of green apple vodka, plus some mixers if you want to drink dear. I really didn't know what you might like, so I tried to pick some stuff. Personally I think though in this movie, it's the people. "
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Well, then... A drink might help to calm her nerves. She nodded to him and pulled herself from him and walked into the kitchen. The sounds of her mixing a drink for herself-- more than once, by the sound of it-- came into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:10 pm

Marvin looked at Charlie. "Isn't she a dear? And I think she will get very drunk in very short order. Poor thing is still a virgin."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:58 am

Strange girl, strange Malkavian, strange everything.
The youth caught a glimpse of the naked girl before she disappeared off into the corner, slowly turning to face Marvin.
"So?" he gave his shoulders a light shrug. "So was I until after my embrace. That's hardly a defining quality" Charlie threw a brief glance over his shoulder in direction of the kitchen.
"Having her walk around naked though... personal preference of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:27 am

"The thought of having her walk around naked appealed to me. Aside from a brilliant mind, she has a pleasing form. No need to hide it."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:32 am

"You really don't get women at all do you?" he arched an eyebrow at the Malkavian. "Yes, she's pretty. Yes, she's got a beautiful body and you've no doubt already bound her. But that doesn't mean her head's where it ought to be just yet. You're like a freight train for crying out loud" Charlie groaned, moving his fingers to touch is temples. "You're skipping stations just to get to the end faster but in doing so you're also making a half assed job"

Seriously, men! Sometimes the youth had trouble understanding either gender.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:39 am

"Yes, I figured that out just as you were knocking on the door. I told her she should get dressed and stay that way. Well, I can't do much more tonight, but I do believe I'll speak with the Harpy about getting some help training her. A Rose should be pretty good at that sort of thing."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:02 am

"Oh, entrusting her to a Rose?" he groaned again, flopping back onto the couch as he pinched the bridge of his nose and muttered what was most likely a curse under his breath. "Your pet will be a pleasure to behold, I'm sure"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:04 am

"I'm sure she will" he smiled "And she'll build me a few supercomputers while she's at it."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:30 am

Headache!
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 am

Naomi washed the glass she used and managed to put everything back neatly before coming back into the living room and sitting back down.

She'd taken 4 shots. 3 more than she needed.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:11 am

Marvin put his arm around her shoulders again and kissed her cheek. "What did you make yourself love?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:15 am

"Just rum," she nodded. Lots of rum. It would hit her pretty quickly, too, more than likely. "Th-thank you," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:19 am

He smiled at her "Anything you need from me Naomi, anything at all."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:20 am

She was going to be a wreck by the end of the month, Charlie was willing to bet money on it though didn't say anything out loud. Not for the time being anyways.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:25 am

The warmth of her skin just seemed to get warmer. Naomi let out a light chuckle and then covered her mouth with her hand and shook her head at Marvin.

"No... th-thank you," she smiled.

A virgin and not a drinker at all by the look of it.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:30 am

he just smiled and let the alcohol take it's course
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:32 am

As the film progressed, Naomi was quiet, but swaying. And certainly oblivious.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:34 am

"And this?" Charlie motioned with a bejeweled hand towards the girl. "Is why I don't have ghouls. Too much bleedin' job" he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:37 am

Marvin chuckled and held Naomi so she knew he cared about her.

"But she can build super computers. I need super computers, and she is a real gem anyway. Just imagine me with a couple of Cray equivalents, only designed by her and programmed by me."

To the Malkavian, that sounded absolutely brilliant. To anyone else, quite possibly horrifying.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:39 am

She heard Charlie, barely. But seemed to ignore him for now. But it would come up later, for sure. She heard Marvin, too. And ignored him. Something was clicking in her head, but....

Just watching the movie. Just watching the movie.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:41 am

"Yeah, sure, whatever" computers, so not an interest of Charlie's. He waved his hand somewhat dismissively before adjusting his sitting position slightly, one elbow still resting on the arm rest of the sofa with his cheek resting against the back of a slender hand.
"Whatever make you happy" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:44 am

Marvin shook his head. So sad. Charlie's father had been much more appreciative of technology, even if he couldn't wield a computer very well.

"I'll remind you of that when all your cell calls are routed through my systems first" he chuckled, clearly teasing.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:48 am

Naomi's head snapped toward Marvin.

"Why... would you do that to him?" Clearly, she didn't get the joke.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:49 am

"Against which I can do Jack shit, I'm sure" Charlie simply shrugged. "So eh.." he lifted a hand to the back of his neck and scratched his manicured nails across his skin. "Sorry, simply just not that interesting"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next