Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:53 am

He moved her hands and smiled

"What do you enjoy doing? "
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:57 am

She put her hands under thighs to help resist the temptation to cover herself back up as she shook her head.

"Listening to music, going to the movies, reading... I used to knit, but I don't remember how, anymore. I spend most of my time working and studying, so it's an unfair question."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:02 am

"You no longer need to work, and you can study what you wish at your pleasure. What movies and music do you like? "

As he spoke, he stroked her hair
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:05 am

"The old ones-- Gone with the Wind, The Wizard of Oz, anything with Shirley Temple. But I like Hackers and Swordfish, too. I like a little bit of everything when it comes to music, though I prefer classical like Shubert and Chopin."

She sat naked with a collar and lead, but he was petting her. So confusing. It showed on her face as she almost moved her hands from under her legs-- almost.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:02 pm

A light tap on the door as if from the rapping of knuckles across the wood. Seemed there were someone outside.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:06 pm

Naomi jumped with a startled expression. Immediately she covered herself with her hands and tried to tug the leash away from Marvin.

"Please, let me hide or have my clothes?" Her cheeks were burning red, unsure whether or not the person at the door could possibly just walk in.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:33 pm

"You shall have whatever you want in the way of entertainment. It seems though we have company. Would you care to get dressed, or are you proud of who you are and of me?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Again she looked as if she could cry of embarrassment as the color drained from my face.

"Please... I would like my clothes. That doesn't mean think less of you. Please, let me have my clothes and my dignity."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:47 pm

"Go get dressed love and take off the collar. I misjudged a few things. You may dress as you wish always. You've earned it"

He waited for Naomi to go to his room before opening his door

"Ah the cat came back" he smiled at Charlie. "Come in, make yourself at home "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Charlie gave him a smirk, flicked the half smoked cigarette away and then slipped past him with a liquid movement.
"I was bored" he said simply as he stretched briefly, hands above his head before dropping them, allowing one to linger on the back of his neck as he walked into the room and threw a lazy look around. Of course, passing a table his free hand discreetly nudged a lamp so to move it out of alignment without stopping his stride.
"Figured I'd pester you for a game of cards or something" the youth added as he stopped by a picture on the wall and tilted his head to the side as if examining it.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Naomi quickly moved into the bedroom and threw her tee shirt and a pair of shorts back on. Of course, she was feeling pretty guilty. When she did reemerge, she had left the collar on. But her cheeks weren't any less flushed.

She hovered in the door way with her hands behind her back as Marvin and Charlie exchanged pleasantries. She blinked, eying Charlie carefully.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:58 pm

Marvin moved the table back without a word and smiled at Naomi. "Naomi dear, meet Charlie. He's a vampire too, but of a different type than me. Different family bloodline, different skills. We call them clans. Charlie, meet Naomi. She has just entered my service and is a real delight, and truly an amazing young woman "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:07 pm

"The Hell..." he turned his head first, throwing a brief glance at Naomi over his shoulder with steel blue eyes before turning around to face her.
He was young, late teens-early twenties at most as far as looks went, androgynous to the point of perfection with delicate features and a scrawny, slender build that was accented by his liquid cat-like movements. The youth eyed her briefly, no real emotion possible to read from his expression.

"You're so damn blunt it physically hurts sometimes, Marvin" he sighed before a polite smile softened his feature. Charlie moved a hand to rest on his chest and bowed in a proper greeting.
"A pleasure to meet you miss Naomi. I apologize for any inconvenience mister Johnson might've thrown your way. I'm afraid his intellectual side is all too often overshadowed by his lack of manners" the clearly British youth said in a tone of voice as if simply stating a fact rather than meaning to insult.

Straightening up again, he eyed the girl briefly before turning his head to look over at Marvin.
"And for future reference, I prefer it if you'll simply introduce me by my name and not by my state of existence to untrained ghouls" he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:16 pm

"Ah well she would have learned in a day or two anyhow. She is forbidden to leave or speak of us, and I intended for her to know of as many as possible. Forgive my offense to you though Charlie. "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:19 pm

"Oh really? Apologizing? Now why do I have a feeling you don't really care that much?" the youth smirked, turning to move past Marvin as a hand reached out to pat his chest. "Perhaps if you're busy I ought to come back some other time hm?"

------
edit: spelling

Last edited by Charlie Cusack on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:25 pm

"You are welcome to stay, I was planning to put on a classic movie. Naomi, why don't you bring up something you like on Netflix and we can watch it and get to know you better. Charlie is fun "

Then he looked at the brujah. "We both knew a man so blunt he gave his programmer a list of his enemies once while discussing a spreadsheet app. I think I can be forgiven this one. "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:29 pm

"Heh..." Charlie eyed him for a moment, tapped his hand on the man's chest one more time before throwing a brief glance at Naomi and lightly shrugging his shoulders.
"Ah well, why not?" he moved over to the sofa, slumping down onto it much like a cat and leaned into a corner seat while kicking off his boots. "Just try not to pick something too sappy, I might fall asleep"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:10 pm

He shook his head and went to straighten out the boots and put them in order with everything else.

"That's not nice Charlie." he said while sitting down next to the Brujah.

Marvin glanced to Naomi as to inquire about her choice of movie
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:57 pm

Naomi nodded to Charlie, but didn't seem to be able to find a voice to say anything even as her mouth dropped open. She closed it again quickly. She smiled politely, however.

When Marvin spoke, she nodded then averted her eyes from Charlie. The blush never quite left her cheeks as she began scrolling through movies and clicked on The Thin Man, and looked to Marvin and his guest for approval.

She uttered not one single word.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:07 am

Marvin nodded approval. "It is your choice Naomi, this is your home now too, as much as mine. I do hope you'll forgive me for my earlier errors in handling you, but I truly want you to be as comfortable here as you would be in a home of your choosing."

He got up, and took her collar off, kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:20 am

She gave another slight nod and then her right hand went to her throat, rubbing where the collar had been.

"Th-thank you," she said softly. She even smiled softly. The blush in her cheeks started to fade.

Naomi found a spot on the floor and curled up, waiting for the okay to press play. She looked slightly more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:24 am

Marvin hit play, and motioned for Naomi to set next him, which put him between Charlie and the ghoul.

With a soft smile, he put one arm around Naomi, and rubbed one of Charlie's feet with the other.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:35 am

She climbed onto the couch and pulled her feet up under her and leaned against Marvin.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:27 am

Ah well, why not? The youth leaned back and rested his feet in Marvin's lap while turning his head so he could watch the movie while laying down.
This wasn't too bad.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:33 am

"I'm spoiled with you two around me" he chuckled, before turning his attention to the movie, while also rubbing Naomi's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next