Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:24 pm

For a brief moment as he pulled away, he bit her lips with his fangs, and then closed the wounds.

"Well Naomi. Was that better for you?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:27 pm

Naomi nodded shakily, holding tightly to his neck and still leaning against him.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I ran your friend away," she said shamefully. "I was wrong."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:29 pm

"No love, you were fine. He understands completely. You did nothing wrong, in fact you did everything right. It is natural to feel how you did. As you learn more and experience more, you will react differently. Don't worry about it."

"Do you want to drive my Aston Martin as your car now?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:33 pm

She blinked.

"Why would you reward me after the way I acted?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:35 pm

"Because love, I told you that you did nothing wrong, and also I wronged you by trying to force you into being something you didn't want to be earlier. And I want you to have nice things. A pretty woman deserves a fancy car."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:37 pm

"Maybe I just didn't know what I wanted," she offered with a shrug. "But... I do like the car."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:40 pm

"We'll figure out what you want down the road ok. And yes, take the car for yours then. We'll get your name put on the insurance paperwork."

Marvin rose, and scooped Naomi up into his arms "Let's get to bed dear, and you can have me all night for whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:44 pm

"Whatever I want?" Her blush deepened.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:45 pm

"Anything at all" he smiled as he set her into the bed
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:48 pm

She climbed under the covers, pulling them up over her chest before taking off her shorts and pulling them out to fold them and set them aside. She then pulled up the sheet on the other side of the bed and patted the mattress.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:51 pm

Marvin undressed and got into bed with her, wrapping his arms around the young woman

Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:53 pm

That really was all she wanted. If he wanted her to think about the subject of sex, then this was an okay start.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:04 pm

He smiled and held her close, trying to decide just how much extra work he'd gotten himself into and for how long.

Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Probably more than he knew. She cuddled up against him, trying to warm him with her flesh and do to the alcohol in her system, quickly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:09 pm

He lay awake for hours thinking on various matters, and sometimes gently running a finger over the curves of her body, until the approaching dawn drove him to sleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8