Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:57 pm

"It's pig" he said dryly

"And yes, I nearly broke her today. Being a nude sex toy right off the bat... not so clever." he shrugged "I'm going to try and pay the Harpy to break her in properly for me."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:07 am

"So, sooo bad with women" the youth chuckled, lifting the glass to his lips as he looked over at the Malkavian over the edge of it. "Can't wait to see how this'll turn out"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:13 am

Marvin took a drink "Now I didn't do anything to you that didn't involve kicking your ass at fencing, pinning you to a wall, or throwing you across a room, which I understand all qualify as foreplay to a brujah. You do have to admit if I can keep you purring, there is no reason I can't do the same with Naomi"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:16 am

"I'm different" the youth tilted his head to the side, still smiling at him, much in the way a cat would. "and I gave you a set of rules which, you kindly enough, followed. To a certain extent. Where as she on the other hand is far too timid to ever present you with such"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:20 am

Marvin leaned over and scratched behind Charlie's ears, much like well one would do a cat.

"Well yes, you did and I did. And yes she is entirely too timid. Again, lessons from the Harpy if I can swing it."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:32 am

He chuckled softly, clearly amused at the whole thing.
"Trying to get me to purr again?" Charlie grinned at him, sipping at his glass again.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:34 am

"You show up at my home like a cat, take up my couch like a cat, get me to feed you like a cat, I might as well try and scratch your ears and see if you'll purr. Besides, I like it when you purr. Because like a big cat, you are dangerous enough to be pretty damn fun."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:37 am

And just because of that comment? Well, he had to give the man a purr didn't he?
The youth leaning forward slightly to smile slyly at him as he let the sound roll from his throat and off the tip of his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:41 am

He gently massaged Charlie's neck "mmm good kitty"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:44 am

The youth laughed again, reaching out to brush his fingers down his cheek and following his jaw to his chin.
"Oh you're getting much to comfortable with that expression" he winked, leaning away and snuggling into the corner of the sofa like before. His head tilted slightly to the side as he continued to smile at the Malkavian.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:49 am

"You do it oh so well" he said sitting down next to Charlie "But I can find other expressions. I do believe you are the first time I've really played with fire back. Most interesting."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:53 am

Charlie slowly, gently, moved the glass in his hand so to cause the red liquid to swirl around before lifting it to his lips again with an ever lingering smile. Still eyeing Marvin over the edge of the glass.
"I'm a bad habit dear Marvin. One that feels oh so good.."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:58 am

"Mmmm what happens when two oh so good bad habits find each other?"

He bent over and brushed his lips across the Brujah's, tasting the blood he had just drank
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:01 am

Charlie smiled against his lips, closing his eyes with a low sigh.
"Someone eventually gets burned... though until then?" well, they got to have fun didn't they?
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:03 am

"That's what science gave us nomex for"

Marvin sat his drink down and slipped an arm underneath the Brujah's head.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:05 am

Well, Charlie wasn't moving anywhere. Instead he simply held the glass up for Marvin to put aside if he wanted to avoid anything spilling on his furniture. Because given how much a vase out of alignment bothered him, some bloodstains ought to be a real riot.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:10 am

He put the glass aside, and drew Charlie's face up to his "Naomi is going to be livid if she sees us." With that, he kissed her quite passionalty.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:13 am

If nothing else, it was Marvin's back that was exposed in case his dear Ghoul decided to throw a fit.

The youth didn't seem that bothered by the prospect of it though as he allowed himself to lean into the kiss, returning it with a low murmur of pleasure as one hand moved to Marvin's cheek. He was, after all, allowed a little fun, dangerous or not.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:08 am

Naomi watched from a crack in the door. The sight was enough to sober her up, even if it was just a little.

At first she was fascinated. And the she was... wait, is that...anger? She hit her head with the palm of her hand, feeling suddenly very, very foolish-- still angry, but foolish, too.

She slipped out of the bedroom and sat with her back propped up against a wall while she was on the floor. Her eyes were daggers-- not just for Charlie, but for Marvin, too.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:23 am

One good thing about being paranoid was that it helped keep you on your feet. Or, even when said feet were off the ground and across someone's lap on a sofa, it helped keep you alert. Specially when you were aware of a new Ghoul in the vicinity of one unstable Malkavian vampire.

Without breaking from the kiss, the youth opened his eyes slowly, catching a glimpse of the girl by the door as his hand still lingered on the other man's cheek. Oh great... she looked, happy...
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:37 am

Naomi clenched her fists, staring hard at Charlie. She shook her head and stood and after a few moments of watching, she walked into the kitchen. A few moments later, she emerged with the bottle of rum and moved toward the sofa.

The she moved just past it, just behind Charlie's head. Jealousy rising, and having not been told or taught differently, all she saw was red. She raised the bottle in her hand, as if she were about to bring it down on Charlie's head. But there was a lot of hesitation. And plenty of time for either he or Marvin to react.

Obviously, she didn't pose much of a threat. And probably wouldn't intentionally hurt a fly, let alone a couple of vampires. But the power of the blood bond created some pretty heavy emotions and she did not yet know how to control them.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:24 am

Marvin set Charlie down and shook his head at Naomi

"Don't do that love" he said quietly
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:29 am

"Don't do what, Marvin?" She smiled, but it wasn't sweet. It was down right maniacal.

"You mean, this?" With her free hand, she wound up her fist and moved to to strike Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:31 am

Marvin reaction was lighting fast, he grabbed her fist with one hand, and held on to it, staring into her face.

"Don't hurt Charlie. " he said firmly
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:33 am

The youth tilted his head to the side with a low sigh, looking up at the two of them.
"As if she could" he said, drawing his breath as he stood to his feet with a lazy yawn and an equally lazy smile. "I think perhaps you two need a little alone time"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next