Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:40 am

The androgynous youth smirked, cradling one arm behind his head and stretching lazily.
"Dont make the mistake of thinking I'm here to please you. That's her place, not mine" Charlie said as he moved his free hand to rest on his stomach just above the waist of his trousers.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:15 am

Naomi tensed and blushed again at that comment.

"Have I pleased you?" She asked Marvin in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:50 am

He smiled at Naomi "Yes dear, you have. More than you might know actually."

Then he replied to Charlie "Oh yes, I know, but when the cat shows up, you still have to pet it a bit to keep it happy."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:57 am

He let out a soft chuckle, lips parting in a wide grin though his eyes didn't stray from the movie playing.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:49 am

Naomi attempted to watch the movie. But she fidgeted. She pulled her shirt over her knees and looked around. She gave Marvin small glances here and there. She fiddled with her hair and cracked her knuckles nervously.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:28 pm

He looked at her kindly. "What's wrong Naomi. I want you to be comfortable, please let me know what bothers you. ?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:40 pm

She pressed her hand to her throat and shook her head.

"Everything is fine," she whispered back. Naomi then slid to the floor with her back to the couch between Marvin's legs. Her own legs were stretched out in front of her as she watched the movie, giving Marvin and Charlie the opportunity to stretch out if they so desired. She really was more comfortable on the floor for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:54 pm

The youth nudged his foot against Marvin's stomach, and would, if he caught his eye, motioning with a light nod of his head towards the girl before pulling his feet away and curling up in the corner of the sofa.
Fragile thing wasn't she? And with chances of the Malkavian having been about as subtle as a warhammer to the head, she probably could use a bit of attention. The right kind of attention that was.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:03 pm

Marvin slid down to the floor with Naomi and gently held her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:06 pm

She was stiff at first, but only at first. Eventually, Naomi stretched out and put her head in Marvin's lap and gave a contented sigh.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:09 pm

He stroked her cheek and smiled
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:20 pm

So far so good. As long as the Malkavian behaved he might not actually end up breaking his new play thing ahead of time.

The youth smirked, moved so to prop an elbow up on the arm rest and let his cheek rest against the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:24 pm

Naomi's head moved ever so slightly at Marvin's touch on her cheek and she gave a light kiss on his wrist. The she realized what she had done and moved her head away.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:12 pm

He smiled at that, showing approval.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:15 pm

He approved? So confusing. But she managed a smile and brought his wrist and hand back to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:19 pm

He held his wrist for a moment, and slit a vein open with a penknife. "You can drink my blood too if you want dear. Some rather enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Naomi sat up, looking at him and the wound on his wrist. That was new. She tried to keep a neutral expression as she hesitated but eventually brought his wrist to her lips and licked at the blood, intimidated by it at first.

Then her hands gripped at his forearm and she pressed her mouth tightly to the wound and sucked forcefully. She seemed to like it.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:25 pm

He smiled and let her drink a bit before stopping the flow of blood, and gently trying to push her away. "Very good Naomi. Right now I cannot spare much, but someday soon I will let you drink as much as you wish."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:31 pm

Naomi backed off, bringing the back of her hand to her mouth, patting the corner of her mouth with it. Marvin's blood stained her lips and her teeth and she swallowed hard.

"D-do... you need to eat?"

Her fingers wiped at her chin as a trickle of blood ran down her mouth when she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:36 pm

He leaned over and licked the blood from her face. "No love, I don't right now. But I will need to tomorrow, I haven't eaten as much as I should. You've kept me going, but I don't wish to deprive you of too much."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:39 pm

She nodded and averted her eyes from him and leans back on the couch. Slowly but surely, Naomi peeled the shirt off of her back-- trying to please him as he had asked her to do, despite the current company. It was the least she could do to repay his kindness. She folded it and sat it aside and resumed watching the movie.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:41 pm

He let a soft look of affection form on his face. "Naomi" he said softly "I think I made a mistake asking you to do that earlier. Keep your clothes on if you want. I want you to feel confident and secure, but your gesture now is amazing."

He was pretty clear, shirt on or off, her choice and he was happy either way, so long as she felt comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:45 pm

The shirt stayed off. For now. She made no attempt to reach for it.

"I would be remiss in not doing what you've asked. You've... you've been so kind. It... It doesn't bother me."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:47 pm

"You deserve the kindness Naomi, you've earned it."

He held her close next to him, his arm around her nude waist. "Let's watch the movie, tell me why you chose it?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:53 pm

She leaned against him, but was loud enough for Charlie to hear if he so wished.

"Nick and Nora-- the way they speak to each other. They seem to have fun. Maybe it's the alcohol, I don't know. I like the schnauzer, too. It's more the people than the story, to be honest. Seems real to me, somehow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next