Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:51 am

"Naomi dear, it was a joke" he smiled "Charlie is more... he doesn't use computers the same way we do. So I made a joke to remind him that computers still deserve respect."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:53 am

Charlie opened his mouth as if to speak, thought better of it and closed it again with a light shake of his head as he chuckled.
"You're a strange one" he laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:59 am

"Oh..." She smiled to Marvin and the climbed up to the opposite side of the couch from Charlie and pulled her legs under her.

"What is it that you do find interesting, Charlie?" Her words were only slightly slurred. But suddenly he was more interesting than the movie.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:10 am

The youth's steel blue eyes moved from the movie to the girl, locking his gaze with hers rather than staring at her naked body as would probably be expected of most men in his current situation.
"Philosophy, gambling, linguistics" the youth stated simply, offering her a gentle smile. "Various things of various nature though a fair few too many to mention"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:14 am

"I know how to play poker," she offered warmly to him. "Fairly decent at Blackjack, too."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:16 am

"You really do aim to please don't you" he smiled gently. "Perhaps we can play sometime. When you're sober" he added with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:21 am

"That's my job, isn't it? To please and to not be too much in the way?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am

"Eh... I guess" he shrugged, seemingly not the biggest fan of the idea.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:27 am

Now she looked confused. Marvin had made it sound like this was so normal. But was it really? Everything about this, with the exception of Marvin, was weird. And a nightmare.

"Okay... Poker next time, then," she forced a smile to him.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:41 am

"Naomi, despite my ah unusual tastes, you still will lead a life and have things you want to do. I aim to keep you happy, not tucked away. Maybe we'll have this conversation again when you are sober "
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:44 am

"You've contradicted yourself!"

Okay, yes, she was drunk. But it was true.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:52 am

"Yes. I have. I made some mistakes. We will speak of it later. Tonight do as you wish though "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:52 am

//"Oh she'll be a proper Malkavian soon enough I'm sure"// the French rolled off the tip of his tongue as naturally as the British had done the same just moment earlier. Shaking his head slowly and sighing with an almost amused smirk to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:57 am

"What did you say?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:00 pm

Naomi crossed her arms, her blond tresses falling into her face as she stared back at the movie.

Perhaps it was best that she just keep her mouth shut. She kept a smile on her lips, though and nodded to Marvin.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:03 pm

He leaned over and brushed the hair from her face with a kind smile
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:09 pm

"Sorry, bad habit" he dismissed the thing with a smile before moving to get up, his feet touching down on the floor, barely making a sound.
"So where do you keep the safe stuff?" the youth asked as he turned towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:28 pm

"Top shelf of the fridge, blue pitcher. Reminds me, settite bar in town, libations of Alexandria. Ask for their special reserve. Good stuff "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:47 pm

He visibly cringed. Or well, they would've seen it had they been looking his way at least.
Charlie disappeared out into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:17 pm

While Charlie had disappeared into the kitchen, Naomi looked at Marvin with a goofy grin. She gestured to the bedroom and mimed going to go lie down. She leaned over and kissed Marvin sweetly and then padded into the bedroom and shut the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:36 pm

He returned a few moments later carrying two glasses and a bottle, throwing a sideways glance towards the door he'd heard be closed shut.
"Sweet and innocent. Must be a guy thing" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:40 pm

"Actually I had no idea what she was like until I started the process. I picked her based solely off of academic records."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:44 pm

He handed Marvin one of the glasses before slumping back down on the sofa next to him and turning his own glass over and carefully holding it between his knees while he opened the bottle.
"You didn't have a psyche profile done of her while you were at it?" the youth smirked.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:48 pm

"Huh? Why would I? She's going to pick up a fair bit of enlightenment just from drinking my blood. Remember, from where I sit, crazy is good. "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:54 pm

"I was thinking more along the lines of not breaking her straight away" he tilted the bottle sideways so to pour Marvin a glass first. "Then again you do have the ability to play nice with your toys as well. I just wouldn't trust you to do so unless given directions first" Charlie added with a smirk, taking a breath to feel the scent from the bottle before pouring half a glass for himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next