Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven Empty
PostSubject: New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven   New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:11 am

(( Waaaay post dated... oh well ))

Following Roux's message, the Gangrel would enter their home, craddling a small child in his arms, who was wrapped in his gray sweater.

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven   New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:30 pm

She heard the door open from up in the office where she was building a set of bookcases.

"Up here."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven   New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:49 am

He continued to gently hold the bundle in his arms, his bulk causing the stairs and floors to creak. He didn't say much - it wasn't his style - but he stood in the doorway. Perhaps he had been visited by a stork (with him, it was very possible), as he peeled back the sweater swathed child, revealing her face. His own was a mix of many things, and he spoke simply:

"Ah put'er Mothah tah rest."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven   New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:11 pm

Ren's first thought was a eeding gone bad...they happened on occasion.

"Oh, Mat..." She stood, moving toward him and the little girl. (French) "Do we need to clean things up?"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven   New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:08 pm

He shook his head.

"No. It was a Shark attack - Ethan and I happened upon it. Her Mother would not have survived."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven   New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:04 pm

She looked down at the little girl. The little girl who had lost her mother...

(French) "Did she see anything?"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven   New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:31 am

"She saw her Mother die. Gently." that seemed important. A good death.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven   New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:21 am

She was peering at the little girl. (french) "I wonder if she has more family in the area."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven   New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:16 pm

"She has not mentioned anything. We could give her that though. I do not want to create another like me. But the pack needs to grow."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven   New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Could they do it? Could they take in a child?

She started thinking about the official issues that might arise.

"We can at least put a roof over her head for tonight and tomorrow." She reached out to gently touch the child's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven   New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:24 pm

He nodded. "At least someone would appreciate your cooking." he continued to hold her, less Ren wanted her.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven   New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:17 am

Normally, she'd point out that he seemed to like her cooking., but her attention was on the child.

"Hi." She said, finally getting up the courage to talk to her. "Can I get you something to eat or drink?" Food...it was comfort.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven   New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:41 am

Her head came up and she looked between the Brujah and Gangrel.

"Do you have milk?"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven   New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:18 pm

He smirked, amused.

"Com'on den." as he would wander downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven   New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:47 pm

The little girl looked up at Mat ... and started to cry. Big tears rolled down her cheeks, but it wasn't the normal wailing of a child.

"Mommy lets me have cookies sometimes." She buried her head against the Gangrel's shoulder. "Do you have ... cookies ... ?" she asked, between her tears.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven   New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:00 pm

He looked to Ren, for, well, help.

This was so out of his realm of knowledge, it wasn't funny.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven   New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:32 am

"We have cookies, and milk. I can make chocolate or strawberry milk if you like. Or hot cocoa with mashmallows." You'd think she'd been planning for a kid. Though the truth was, she simply loved junk food.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven   New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:39 am

The child, still clinging to Mat, looked hopefully up at Ren.

"Can I have chocolate milk?" she asked, her bottom lip trembling.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven   New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:46 am

Toutatis, give him strength. Patience. He bounced the little girl gently, trying to soothe her in the only way he understand how - the rocking motion of the sea. He headed downstairs, so Ren could fix her whatever she wanted. The Kitchen was, after all, the woman's domain.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven   New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:00 pm

"Sure can." Ren scampered down the stairs ahead of the girl-carrying Mat. She pulled out a little plate and added some Mother's Cookies to it - animal parade, iced oatmeal, chocolate chip. She set that down on the table and prepared two glasss of milk - one chocolate and one strawberry.

"You want anything, Mat?"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven   New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Speed was her department, he was more of a bear, really. He shook his head at the question, trying to put the little girl down in a chair.

"What beh ya name, petite?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven   New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:16 pm

She refused to let go. Her arms around his neck, the child wouldn't let go of the big Gangrel.

"Madison."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven   New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Edition - Mat & Ren's Haven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: