Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:37 am

Naomi, in her anger, spit on Charlie, aiming for his face.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:39 am

Marvin pulled the bottle out of her other hand

"Perhaps you are right Charlie, sorry for the interruption. I hope you have a pleasant evening."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:41 am

He turned his head with a frown before lifting his hand to brush the back of it across his cheek. Seriously... the girl had some horrible manners.
"Watch it sweetheart...." he smiled oh so sweetly at her as he took a step back and chuckled. "You're way in over your head.." the youth smirked as he rounded the coach and gave a Marvin a lazy wave of his hand.
"See? It's like raising children"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:45 am

Marvin's grip on her fist and taking the bottle from her hand ripped her attention away from Charlie long enough to let out a little squeal. But her eyes found Charlie when he spoke, boring angrily into him.

Yet she kept her mouth shut. Perhaps some semblance of a survival instinct was kicking.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:46 am

He waved back at Charlie and turned his attention to Naomi. "Ok,now we have to have a little talk about a few people and things Naomi."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:48 am

The outh could be heard laughing softly to himself as he disappeared through the door. Really, this? This was why new Ghouls were a pain in the ass.
He'd let Marvin handle it. It was, after all, his headache.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:51 am

*willpower expenditure*

Naomi attempted to push Marvin away. "Why? What's the fucking point?" She was simultaneously trying to push him away and pull her hand free.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:54 am

He sighed, she wasn't getting out of his grip anytime soon though.

"Dearheart, you can't get away from me. " he said calmly

"Now sit down and we will discuss why I was making out with an androgynous Brujah who is three times my age."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:56 am

Naomi didn't sit and she continued to struggle to break free.

"I'll kill him..."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:00 pm

"He was a WWI French soldier who died in the trenches, and his sire was a nazi hunter before he died. One does not lightly talk about killing someone like that. Now. Sit. Down."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:04 pm

Naomi plopped down on the sofa hard, her face beet red-- probably from embarrassment and struggling to pull her hand free at the same time. At least she was listening, even in she was leaning her forehead in her free hand.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:10 pm

He sat down next to her and released her hand.

"Now Naomi, I knew Charlie before I knew you, and we had a thing going." He sighed this was going to be messy no matter what else "Some people are attracted to me because they think me exotic or even dangerous" Marvin shrugged at that, not thinking he was either exotic or particularly dangerous

"People are attracted to Charlie for much of the same reason. We found each other, and found each other sufficiently risky to play around a bit. There is no love, no affection, just two people pushing some envelopes here and there and taking pleasure in it. To whit, we are playthings for each other and know it. Nothing more."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:12 pm

"Fine..." She didn't quite understand the concept in heart. But she did in her mind. The fact was it didn't make her feel any better.

"I don't want to be a plaything. If that's what you choose for yourself, then so be it."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:16 pm

He held her close to him "Naomi, I didn't choose you to be a plaything, and I was wrong earlier when I tried to add that to what you do. You will be to me just what you want to be, ok? And I want you to know that I care for you, and will continue to do so."

"As for me and Charlie.... what you saw there was two highly intelligent adults, predators really in a world of predators who have acknowledged that they are essentially equals and it is better to play and work together than fight. We are predators Naomi, and predators dominate other predators. That's what made Charlie and I so nervous when we found we were essentially equals in many areas, and that we each had ways to overcome the other. So instead we play the predator game through pleasure games rather than fight. It's much safer and more intriguing that way."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:18 pm

"And because I'm not a predator, you can't play those games with me?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:25 pm

He smiled "Oh I will happily play those games if you wish it Naomi. You happened to catch a glimpse of an ongoing game is all."

"Have you ever been kissed?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:27 pm

"Once... It was a joke," came the soft reply.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:31 pm

He looked at her softly. "Oh someone like you deserves to be kissed a lot more than just once, and never for a joke."

Marvin looked into Naomi's eyes for a moment, before drawing her in close and kissing her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:34 pm

She was inexperienced to put it lightly. She didn't know what to do with her mouth, so she sat still and slowly closed her eyes. Slowly her fists began to unclench and she leaned into him.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:42 pm

And he showed her with his mouth just what she should be doing with hers. Marvin wrapped his arm around her waist and held her close while teaching her the art of being kissed.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:47 pm

At least she was a quick study. She returned the kiss as best she could, following his lead. But her hands remained on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:51 pm

He let go a moment

"It works best love if you return the embrace, if you hold the other party."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:54 pm

"Oh... Sorry..." She blushed as she, shivering, put her arms around him. He could taste the rum on her for certain.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:12 pm

He held her again, and rubbed his hand against her back, warming his flesh as he held her and gave her another kiss
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:15 pm

And she gave a much better return this time and even gave him a small whimper. Her hands first held to his shoulder and then drifted around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven   Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast in Bed - Marvin's Haven
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next