Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:06 pm

"Mmmm..." he leaned his head back slightly at her touch, still with his eyes focused on her though. "Didn't say I'd necessarily wait" Charlie smirked. "But then again that wasn't the actual question now was it? I said would -you- like me to wait?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:11 pm

She laughed again.

"Charming, Charlie," she grinned and shook her head. "My answer could go either way. To say yes means I would be playing with fire myself," she kept her grin. "Which, of course, has it's appeal."

She looked at Charlie's eyes, watching him, running her fingers through his hair and over his ear.

"To say no is a testament to freedom-- no restrictions. A lifestyle I've chosen for myself and kept for a very long time. Both options have it's place."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:15 pm

"You're really shit at this whole "straight answer" thing, you know that?" he smirked, one hand moving from her hip, tracing the waist of her jeans before latching onto the front of it and giving it a sudden tug to see if he could make her fall forward.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:19 pm

Fall forward she did, her hands coming to rest at either side of his head to keep herself propped up above him.

"Yeah, I know," she smirked back and shook her head. "Don't wait," she said finally after a few moments of thought. "I honestly wouldn't ask that of anyone. So I won't now."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:28 pm

"Will still be looking forward to seeing you again" Charlie smiled up at her, still with one hand holding onto the waist of her pants. The other drifting from her hip to her stomach, easing it in under her top to brush his hand across her stomach.
8b]"At least you'll know that..."[/b] the youth sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:35 pm

"I'm counting on it," she smiled. "I'll need a little fire when I get back, I'm sure." Not that Charlie wasn't tempting her at the moment with a little fire of his own...

Cass' smile turned to a lecherous grin as she shook her head. "Does my skin feel nice under your hand, Charlie?" She knew the answer, of course. She dipped her head down as if to kiss him, but merely teased him.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:36 pm

Pressing his manicured nails against her stomach in response to her question, he lifted he head off the pillow as she stopped just short of a kiss to seek her lips with a whisper.
"Stupid question..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:39 pm

She chuckled, her lips seeking his in another tease as she turned her head. "Then show me how much you like it..."

Fighting fire with fire. That works, right?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Maybe... at least it got her pulled down into his arms before being moved over onto her back with Charlie on top. His lips pressed against hers in a hungry kiss as he moved his hand from her stomach around her waist to her back, easing up it to pull her up against him while his lips broke from her and found her neck.
Softly trailing his kisses down the side of it, licking, tasting. His free hand moving to her shoulder to pull at her top, giving him access to her shoulder as he nibbled with his front teeth at her skin. If she wondered if he liked it, she ought to have gotten her answer now as he pressed his hips against hers.

----
edit: spelling

Last edited by Charlie Cusack on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:54 pm

She put her hands firmly on his hips, pulling him down to her-- her lack of any real strength just made it a bit comical, really. But it didn't stop her from trying. She gasped at his nibbling teeth, clearly enjoying the feel of him. She leaned her head back with a grin and a soft whimper, all pleasing to the ear.

"You have a knife on you?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:02 pm

"Does it look like I do?" it wasn't really an answer now was it?
The youth finding the corner of her neck where it met her shoulder, looking for that sensitive spot that ought to make her shiver.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:08 pm

"Appearances, Charlie... And what were you saying about straight answers?"

Oh, he found the spot. She arched her back, pushing herself into him as hard as possible, her hands and fingers grabbing at his hips as a light moan escaped her. One of her hands drifted upwards to his shoulder, clenching it in her small fist.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:14 pm

Well, she wasn't about to get a more straight answer out of him as he nipped at her skin and smiled at her reaction. Nuzzled against the side of her neck as he teased with his tongue and lips while letting his hands wander.
At the very least he'd give her something to think about while she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Cass let out a laugh and reached to pull him by his chin so that he was looking at her.

"Sugar, don't start something you can't finish," she kissed his lips sweetly. "Maybe we could finish this when I get back, hm?"

Oh, it wasn't that she wasn't enjoying it as much as he. Not at all. But she wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. After all, it was already known that she just didn't have the calm Charlie did. And with no straight answer about a knife... Well, she wanted to keep her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:29 pm

"If you want..." he breathed with a lingering grin, watching her with still hungry eyes. "Your choice.."
He pushed gently towards her, meaning she could keep him at a little distance if she wanted to or let him in close again, but he wouldn't force anything.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:41 pm

"Oh..." She let him come near again, blasted all! "You know exactly what you're doing..."

She pulled him in for a kiss, her chest heaving. "I don't want to stop. But if I don't, you'll want to stop."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:04 pm

"Depends on what you mean by stopping..." he moaned against her lips, wandering hands moving down between their bodies, suggesting what he'd give her if she wanted it, one arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her against him. Soft lips moving to touch the center of her chest as he motioned for her to arch her back for him.
"There's plenty I can do for you...." he whispered against her.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Cass arched her back at his beckoning, her hands running the length of his torso. Her fingers then finding his hair, running through it a bit more roughly than before. "But then what can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:19 pm

"You can moan..." the youth grinned.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:29 pm

Cass giggled like a school girl. She had no problem complying with that request. "Done."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:41 pm

((fade scene))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4