Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower Empty
PostSubject: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:24 pm

The sun had only just gone down and Charlize was still sleeping soundly when he had walked in. He gently sat down on the bed. As her eyes opened, he put a finger gently to his lips which curled into a smile, "Shhhhh."

"Good evening, Charlize. I'm here to make you an offer you can't refuse, beautiful."

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:28 pm

The androgynous youth's reaction though, he would find, was one quite different from that of the Rose as the Brujah instinctively reached for a blade hidden under her pillow and lashed out in a horizontal slicing motion aimed at the man's throat the moment her eyes opened to find an unknown man in her room.

Stranger in the Haven of a paranoid assassin? Perhaps he ought to have seen that one coming.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:44 pm

As the knife came at the man's throat his hand reached out with amazing speed as he caught the hand that wielded the knife.

(Charlie WoD Knife Attack: 2 Successes)
(Edwin McAlister WoD Combat Maneuver (Disarm): 6 Successes)

"Now, Charlize, there's no reason to be violent. I'm here as a friend." Charlize suddenly felt her hand, no longer under her own control, drop the blade to the floor.

(Edwin McAlister WoD Ability Use: 2 Successes)
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:46 pm

What the Hell....
Her eyes briefly widened, but that was really the only obvious sign of surprise before her angelic features hardened again.
"Get out...." the youth growled from behind gritted teeth as she tried to pull her arm away from him. "Whatever the Hell you are... get out!"
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:53 pm

What ever he was, his grip held her like a vice, "Now, now, Charlize. I want to know what you know about someone that's been harassing Cassiel. A man by the name of Markus Jacobs, have you heard of him?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:56 pm

"Cassiel..?"

Sure, he had one hand, the other though? I just curled into a fist aimed at his jaw.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:12 pm

As the young Brujah swung at the man, she could feel the air around her compress. It became thick, almost as if it was solid, and slowed her swing as it grew unbearably hot beginning to singe the vampire's flesh.

(Charlie WoD Brawl Strike: 0 Successes)
(Edwin McAlister Ability: 2 successes)

(Charlie: 2 lethal (The heat is not yet enough to deal Agg))

"Swing at me again, and it will be the last mistake you make, girl. I hunt demons, what do you think you're going to do?"

Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:30 pm

She recoiled, or rather, she pulled her hand back as quickly as she could, touching the now aching skin of her hand to her lips. "You show up uninvited, in my Haven, while I sleep. What do -you- expect me to do?" Charlize, still angered, hissed at him. The back of her hand still touching her lips as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:04 pm

This time the man released the vampire, "I expected you to flip out. Then I expect you to act like a rational human being, since I haven't put a piece of wood in you or sent you through the wall. Now shut up and listen. My name is Edwin McAlister. Some fuck head demon has decided to show up in your town and I aim to get rid of it. I figured, since it's been harassing your friend Cassiel you might know something about it."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:07 am

The youth pulled herself up into a sitting position, leaned back against the headboard and, unlike Cass, seemingly not giving thought to cover herself as the covers slipped down to rest on her hips.
"Wrong person to ask" she growled, still angry but at the very least not lashing out at him for the time being. Instead, her gaze moved to her aching hand as she moved it from her lips and flexed the fingers a couple of times.
"Thing shows up, promises things in return for their faith, fucks off. That's all I know"
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:02 am

The man scowled for a moment as if the young woman's breasts did nothing for him, "And it hasn't come after you yet?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:03 am

"Why would it?" the youth replied, seemingly not caring one way or another what the man, angel, thing, whatever thought of her. "If it feeds off faith I have nothing to offer it"
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:12 am

He snorted slightly. "So what happens when it does come for you, Charlize? What are you gonna do then?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:13 am

"Tell him the same thing I told you" she flexed her fingers again and looked up at him. "Fuck off. He has nothing to offer me, I have nothing to give him. Same thing goes for you. So would you -kindly-, get out of my home already"
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:20 am

He smiled softly, "Oh, I'm sure that Geldebir will come see you soon enough. But for now, I'll give you a free pass, sweetheart. We'll talk again, real soon. Oh, and I'd keep this little chat just between you and me, understood?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:22 am

"Get out..." she moved the aching hand to her lips again as one might have done with a burn wound.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 am

He gave a deep, articulate bow and turned to leave, as he did, there was a bounce to his step as he quietly sang.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:28 am

The youth's eyes widened as he body suddenly tensed up and caused her to jerk back. not what there was really much room in which to do so though as she already had her back against the wall.
//"Son of a...."// the muttered French faded on her lips as she moved her hands to ehr head and leaned forward slightly with a low growl.
"Get out, just get out!" it could've been directed at the man who just left or at anything really.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:34 am

He'd barely gotten out the door before the youth staggered out of bed, grabbing the blade she'd previously dropped and the dark robes given to her by Cass before moving to the door and unceremoniously pushing the door open and staggering to Cassiel's room.

"Cassiel?! Cas....." she stopped, gazing at the empty room, blade still in one hand, the robes hanging off one shoulder. She'd... left... and in a hurry by the looks of things. It had the Brujah briefly still in her anger as she gazed half in surprise and partially in disbelief at the empty bed before seemingly collecting herself enough to think.

Cellphone..
Cellphone God damn it!
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:39 am

"It won't work, Charlize. And Cassiel is fine... mostly." The voice that came from behind the Brujah was none other than Markus Jacobs.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:41 am

She froze... the fingers around the hilt of the blade tightening to the point where her already pale knuckles turned white.
//"You have no right to be here... abomination"// the fact that she'd reverted to speaking French spoke of just how edgy she currently was. //"Leave. Get out!"// Charlize turned around with a snarl though she didn't lash out. Yet. //"Take your promises, and mind fuck elsewhere!"//
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:02 am

Compared to the wisdom of eons, the vampire seemed little more than a petulant child. Markus... Geldebir... was done dealing with the spoiled children of Caine on their terms. The man before her seemed to fade away becoming something altogether different. He seemed to tower over her with all the glory of Heaven as a golden light began to radiate from his body, so bright that Charlie was forced to shield her eyes. Massive white eagle wings each a third again as long as he was tall grew forth from his back as his eyes focused on the young Brujah they began to glow with the cold light of the cosmos as if in their depths were held all of the stars in the night sky.

When he spoke, his voice was like thunder in the young Brujah's ears, "Who are you, the bastard childe of a gift which was taken for granted, to demand anything of His host, of us who loved and and protected you so much that we would defy God, that we would fall from grace for you!?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:14 am

She took a step back, bringing her free hand up to shield her eyes from the searing light though she wasn't letting go of the blade. Finding some kind of small comfort in the weapon she'd been given so long ago.

//"I couldn't care less what He gives, what He takes, or whatever You or your kind thinks of me and mine!"//" the youth snapped, standing her ground even if she couldn't look directly at him. //"You're in -my- home, invading -my- mind! A century of belief brought me nothing! I've renounced Him and yours, and I'll rather die than invite Him into my life again! So take your threats and empty promises and crawl back into the pit from where you came, and take the God damn bastard that came before you with you!"//

It was probably far from the best thing to say to a demon or an angel. But the Brujah's blood was boiling.

//"Fight your war elsewhere!"//
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:23 am

YOU ARE OUR WAR!" This time, when the thunder roared the walls of her home shook, "Everything that we did was because we loved you. So strong was our love and our devotion to you that we broke God's commandments to protect you and for it we were cast out. But you don't care about what we sacrificed to save Humanity, you don't care what we had to endure for giving you, our most beloved charges the chance to grow. Selfish child."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:29 am

Another step back, slightly trembling but still standing. The hand shielding her eyes, closing into a tight fist even as it kept protecting her eyes.

//"Yes I am! I am selfish! I am damned! And I don't care! Tell me something I don't already fucking know!"// she screamed back at him. //"I don't care about God or your suffering! It was -your- choice to sacrifice yourself on -our- behalf! We didn't ask for it! So don't come weeping because your precious gift wasn't appreciated enough!"//

The youth knew she would loose a shouting match with an angel... but hey, she rather die the way she'd lived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower   Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacrificial lamb (Charlie) - The White Tower
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next