Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:59 pm

One arm still around her shoulders, he let the other caress her gently by tracing the side of her neck, up to her jaw before brushing his thumb softly across her cheek.
"I didn't say you didn't..." Charlie whispered softly, letting his fingers trace her jaw to her chin touching her lips briefly with his fingers before allowing then to travel down her throat with a light touch. "I simply mean to say that you shouldn't worry so much about what others might think or do... specially not those who can take care of themselves"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:01 pm

"You can't take the worry out of the girl until the girl grows up," she said with a frown as she closed her eyes and leaned against him, relishing in his touch.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:10 pm

"You have plenty of time to grow up..." the youth smiled, letting his hand drift along her collar bone to her shoulder. Softly caressing with a light touch, wanting her to relax and forget about things for a while.
"In the meanwhile... why not enjoy the ride?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:16 pm

"I do... for the most part," she smiled and gave a soft laugh as she burying her head into his shoulder in the crease of his neck. "Usually by now in the ride, I'm long gone. Perhaps that's where the worry comes from."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:22 pm

"Perhaps.."
He drew his breath and let out a soft sigh, gentle fingers slowly tracing their way back up her shoulder, up to the back of her neck to grasp at her hair with a light touch.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:26 pm

It was obvious that Cass was trying to match his relaxed demeanor. She reached the hand on his knee across his stomach, holding him gently on his hip.

"I am jealous of your calm, Charlie," she smiled into his neck. "You have it in spades. How is that?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:35 pm

The youth sighed, a smile across his lips at her touch.
"I've had a few years to learn.." he said, pulling gently at her hair though no more than so she could feel it before allow his fingers to touch her neck again in a light massage. "And what I learned was that worrying about things will not get you anywhere. So why waste the time and effort on it when there's so much else it can be used for?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:15 pm

"Some things are worth worrying about. Not many, but some," she smiled. "But I'm sure the moment of worry will pass just as quickly as it came," she offered at the feel of his fingers on her neck. She let out a soft groan of approval, her muscles relaxing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:46 pm

"Much better..." he smiled, still carefully, gently continuing the touch, making sure she relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:59 am

Cass' eyes were still closed. Her hand loosened considerably on his hip and her expression was comfortable. She pulled her feet up and under her.

"You keep that up and you'll put me to sleep," she chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:44 pm

"Would that be such a bad thing?" he smiled. "You look like you could use a few hours of not worrying about anything" the youth rubbed his fingern gently up and down the back if her neck.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:48 pm

Her head moved just slightly as she let out a soft sigh, trying to let some tension go.

"Hm? Oh... yes, I suppose. I suppose it's not a bad thing," she half whispered. She was content and curled up like a cat who had found a nice ray of warm sunshine to nap in.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Reaching for a couple of pillows, the youth leaned back while making sure to pull her with him. laying down while letting one hand wander down her back as he sighed softly and brushed his fingers across her cheek with the other.
"Then just rest..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:10 pm

Cass wrapped her arms around the youth's waist, letting herself fall with him.

"You're spoiling me. Not that I'm complaining..." her voice trailed off as she sighed and let herself start to drift, but never quite letting herself fall completely asleep.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:38 am

The youth said nothing, simply smiled as he let her rest like that. Gentle fingers and hands continuing to ease across her shoulders, her neck and back with a light soothing touch.

Unless she said or did anything, the two of them would stay like that for a few hours. Charlie seemingly in no rush to go anywhere not seeking anything more from her but her company. He wouldn't sleep, though his eyes remained closed most of the time until he finally broke the silence with a soft tone of voice.

"Feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:53 am

Cass never moved, not even an inch. When Charlie spoke, she first stretched her fingers, followed by her arms and then turned her head and gave Charlie a gentle squeeze.

"I feel better, yes..." She smiled. "Feeling exceptionally lazy now. But better."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:57 am

"Lazy's not such a bad feeling" the youth smiled in response to her touch. Drawing a deep breath and arching his back slightly, still with her on top of him and with one arm around her shoulders, brushing his soft fingers against her skin.
"Sometimes it's needed"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:02 am

"Being lazy more often might save my sanity," she laughed lightly and stretched again. She stretched out her neck and brushed her lips against Charlie's cheek, kissing him lightly. She moved her head a little more and then kissed his lips sweetly. Cass finally then pulled herself from on top of him and sat up rubbing the sleepiness from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:07 am

He sighed into that kiss, returning it with soft lips before opening his eyes to watch her sit up though not yet moving himself.

"There's a bathroom upstairs if you want" he motioned towards the stairs with a slender hand before letting it come to rest on his chest. "If you feel the need to freshen up"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:17 am

Cass made a groan as she stretched again and then nodded to Charlie. She pulled herself from the couch and padded gently padded up the stairs. The sound of water in the bathroom sink coming on came just a few minutes later. And a few minutes later still, Cass came back down the stairs having washed her face to wake herself back up.
She took her glass from the table and finished off the bit of blood that was left, not really caring that it had warmed.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:12 am

He still hadn't moved when she came back, simply turning his head so to be able to watch her with a lingering smile on his lips.
"I can get you a new glass if you like?" Charlie offered, one arm cradled behind his head as he looked up at her from the sofa. Still looking like a lazy cat.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:22 am

"Or I could do it myself," she smiled brightly and gave a wink, watching him as she took the last swallow from the glass and put it back down.

"Besides, you look too comfortable laying there. I'd hate to make you move," she said as she sat on the edge of the sofa, near his hip. She traced soft fingers down his arm and the moved to caress his face-- moving a few strands of his hair from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:28 am

There was no denying the content sigh that passed his smiling lips at the feeling of her touch on his face, the youth leaning his head slightly to the side as he continued to gaze up at her. His free hand moving so to touch the back of hers with his fingertips.
"You look much better now" Charlie smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:32 am

"I do feel a bit better. I had the right prescription from the right doctor," she laughed lightly. "Does the doctor have any other recommendations?" She smiled again, still softly touching him, never straying below his collar bone. Just gentle strokes and light touches.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:36 am

The youth drew his breath and let out a soft sigh again, clearly enjoying the attention. His hand straying from hers to motion her closer with a look that seemed to want to draw her in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next