Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower Empty
PostSubject: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:07 am

Two nights had passed since pirate Marvin did... Well whatever he did. Cass had let the two of them have their time. But, as expected she found herself back at Charlie's. The elevator opened to Cass standing in a long black skirt and a long sleeved black cotton shirt withher hair in a braid- only slightly over dressed for the normally chic Rose.

”Anybody home?”

Cass stepped in and took a quick glance around.

” No pirates or ass clowns?”

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:12 am

"No clowns and no pirates" Charlie smiled as he sheathed a sword and carefully placed it back on the wall where it obviously belonged before turning to face her.
"Cass" the youth held his arms out and took a couple of steps towards her. "Where have you been? I've missed you"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:24 am

Cass moved into his arms and placed her lips to his cheek. She gave a slight smile and a shrug of her shoulders.

” Just driving. Thinking. All well here?”
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:27 am

He closed his eyes and returned the touch with a kiss to her cheek as well, moving his arms around him and gently placing a hand to the shoulder which she'd tried to hide last she was there.
"I'm well" the youth said, pulling back slightly and tilting his head to the side as he lifted a hand to brush his gentle fingers across her cheek and ease a lock of hair from her face before tracing his touch along her jaw to her chin. "And you?" he lifted her chin gently so to look into her eyes. "Are you well?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:33 am

The Rose gave a slight intake of breath as his hand touched her shoulder, but kept her smile. She put her hands on his chest.

” Alright. Trying to get some work done. Lost track of time.”
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:37 am

Steel blue eyes moved across her facial expression for a moment as he leaned in close, gently brushed his lips against hers though didn't kiss her.
"Let me see?" the youth asked softly, gently easing his fingers across her shoulder through the fabric. He sounded almost concerned.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:49 am

He could feel a small bandage under the shirt. Cass stepped back, touching her hand to his.cheek. She pulled her shirt over her head, revealing a tank top underneath. Taped gauze on hwr shoulder and the top of her shoulder blade. But the gauze appeared clean.

” It's really nothing to worry about. Not a big deal.”
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:55 am

The youth, still with one arm around her waist, slipped around so to stand behind her, eyeing the bandage for a moment as he pulled her close again.
"Perhaps not..." Charlie leaned in, touching his lips to her shoulder right above the gauze. "But I hate to see you hurt. Even if just a little" he added, letting that light touch move to the side of her neck with the same gentle whisper.
"Can I help somehow? Just tell me what you need..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:01 am

Cass gave a contented sigh and ran her fingers down hiarm with a light touch. Her head fell to the side as she closed her eyes.

” Just takes time and extra blood- even with the smallest of cuts. I'm not perfect, as much as I would like to think I am. Nothing you can do, unfortunately. No big deal,” she reassured.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:06 am

"No one is perfect, Cass" Charlie said softly, kissing the side of her neck and slowly moving his hands across her stomach.
"I have some blood in the fridge if you want it? If it'll help" he pulled her against himself again, letting one hand continue to rest on her stomach while the other moved to her shoulder. Still with his lips against the side of her neck.
"Or you can have mine..."

Because no big deal or not. He did not like it when she was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:19 am

She smiled and gave a light chuckle- A happy one. ” Do you want me to have yours? You wouldn't hear me complain.”

The muscles in her stomach tightened just slightly, as if the touch tickled her just slightly. Cass leaned against him, her fingers tightening around his arm and finding his fingers which she softly played with.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:24 am

"It's just an offer" he smiled, gently turning her around so to face her as he cupped her cheek with a soft hand. "Anything you want Cass..." the youth smiled and tilted his head to the side. "It's your choice. I just want you to smile for me and be happy. Remember?"
He sounded sincere as he said that, simply gazing into her eyes with a lingering smile.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:31 am

She sighed, fingers tracing his collar. ” You are such a mystery to me. What I want? I like the idea. But what happens when the other shoe finally falls? Does everything just fall apart? Then I'm right back to where I was and back on the road t destinations unknown.”

She was obviously troubled, though not with Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:37 am

"Cass" he brushed his thumb across her cheek without letting his gaze stray from hers. "I look after my lovers... especially those willing to trust me. So please, tell me, what's bothering you?" the youth took a couple of stems back, pulling her with him until his hips touched the edge of the dining table, leaning back against it and holding her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:47 am

She shook her head. ” I'm just... Antsy.” She smiles, playing with the buttons on his shirt. ” My project still isn't done. I'm hesitant to show the piece. I like it here. I don't want to leave.”
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:51 am

"Then don't leave" his thumb moved from her cheek to touch her lips as his gaze drifted across them for a moment, his own lips parting slightly before looking back into her eyes. "I like having you here, and even though you're hesitant, you promised to show me the piece when it was done. Remember? No fair if you run away from me"
The youth let his touch linger at her lips.
"taking away company... your touch... and not even me showing me your wonderful work?" Charlie smiled softly. "That would be cruel, Cass"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:43 am

” It's not you I'm worried about seeing it. It's others. I just don't wish to draw anymore unneeded attention to myself. It's complicated. On one hand, showing the piece might afford me some extra protection within my clan. Not showing keeps me under the radar and out of my clan's immediate line of sight.”

She leaned into him, nuzzling into his hand.

” I let thqt damned Malkavian under my skin. And now am second guessing myself.”
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:48 am

"You have an amazing talent Cassiel" Charlie said with a lingering smile as she leaned into his touch. "You should be proud of it. Truly proud"
The youth drew an unneeded breath to get a touch of her scent as he leaned in close enough to rest his cheek against hers. The tip of a gentle finger tracing the edges of the bandages that protected her shoulder.
"However, you are the only one who can decide if it is something you wish to share with the world or not. Although..." Charlie kissed her cheek and pulled back just enough to find her eyes again. "You have no reason to second guess yourself because of what he's said or done. No reason at all..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:58 am

Her eyes spoke to just unsure she was- just how much she seemed to be debating. She took his hand and brought his fingers to her lips, lightly caressing them.

” I am proud. Just upset with myself for letting him talk me into somethinf I'm not sure if I'm ready to do. And I'm not ready to face my sire again.”
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:08 am

From the way his pale lip softly parted when she took his hand and caressed it, it was safe to say she had his undivided attention. Not that she didn't already have it, but, well...

"Your Sire... what did he do to make you so scared of him?" the youth asked softly, closing his eyes as he leaned in and rested his forehead gently against hers though without pulling his fingers away. "Why would anyone want to make you scared enough to run from them?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:28 am

” She's not your typical Rose. She hates me because of what she thinks I did. Her poor decisions is what got her strippef of status and personal domain. I wad only embraxed as an after thought. To try to help her regain humanity. She is resentful.”

She sighs deeply.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:34 am

"Sounds like a proper bitch..."
The youth drew hits breath and softly bit his lips as he pulled back slightly again, although he let his fingers linger in her touch.
"For what it' worth.. I wouldn't let her hurt you though" he said with a smile, gentle fingers easing against her lips while his free hand still touched the edge of the bandages on her shoulder. "If she shows up in town.. you can stay here, with me.."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:41 am

” But we wouldn't know if she was here... That's how she operates. It's a game and she uses agents. If she wanted to kill me, she would have done it by now. I just don't want to play the game. Avoidance just doesn't work.”

She pressec her lips to his gently and took a breath.

” it's dangerous. More so than it seems.”
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:45 am

"Dangerous..." he sighed, tasting her lips in a slow soft kiss. His fingers drifting to brush across her cheek and ease through her hair. "She can be as dangerous as she wants to... if she hurts you...." the youth let the rest of that sentence fade, though it was fair to assume it wouldn't be pretty if it came to that.

"Any way I can help you, let me know... at the very least" Charlie traced his fingers along the edge of the bandages. "Let me help you with this... please?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:20 pm

She shuddered just slightly, the touch turning the skin on her neck and shoulders turn to goose flesh. Cass reached up on touched his at her shoulder softly. The small amount of bandages came free easily on one side. The scratches seemed half healed, but not deep and not too bad. Such a shame her flesh din't seem so perfect.

” You really want to help, Charlie? I won't deny you.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower   Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cannot Stay Away Forever (Charlie) - The White Tower
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next