Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:38 am

Cass leaned down, drawing her head and torso closer to him. The back of her hand caressing his cheek. She inched closer to him slowly, still with a sweet smile and an idle look of curiosity in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:45 am

Reaching up to touch her cheek, the youth continued to gaze at her, slowly trailing his fingers down her cheek and along her jaw before letting his thumb brush across her lips. An ever linger smile on his lips, still not saying anything as he looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:48 am

Her smile grew wide and she laughed softly as she stared back into his eyes. She leaned into his touch. "What is it, Charlie?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:54 am

"Kiss me....?" he actually asked rather than demanded as his fingers drifted down the side of her neck to touch her collar bone, touching her much in the same way that she was touching him.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:57 am

"Gladly," she smiled, slowly bring her lips to his. She brushed them lightly against his before pressing them to his with slightly more force. It was a sensual kiss, the tip of her tongue running the length of their softness. Her hands came to rest on either side of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:02 am

A low purr as if from a cat escaped his throat, his hand moving to the back of her neck, entwining his fingers in her hair as he returned the touch. His lips parting gently to let his tongue seeks hers, wanting more though not pulling he in, allowing her instead to lean into him if she wanted to. Slowly and softly tasting her, enjoying the moment no doubt if the soft sounds were anything to go by.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:09 am

She gave a soft moan into his mouth as his tongue sought hers. Cass pressed deeper into him, her tongue dancing back with his. She pressed her torso into his as her mouth sought more of him. Her hands caressed his skin and fingers found his hair.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:16 am

That seemed to do the trick, the youth pulling his other arm from underneath his head to wrap it around her waist. Pulling her against him as he arched his back slightly to so press as much of his body against her as he could. Drawing a deep breath before sighing against her lips as his hand drifted from her hair to her cheek.
Tasting her lips and her tongue for a while longer before allowing their lips to part just enough for him to speak.
"Still worried you won't be able to keep my interest?" he smiled against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:20 am

"You've given me no reason to worry about that," she kissed him sweetly again, pulling his bottom lip with a light tug of her teeth before breaking the kiss once more.

"I can't worry about it. It's a bridge we'll have to cross when we get there, hm?" She traced light kisses from his lips and then all the way up and down his jaw line, her eyes never leaving his.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:23 am

Slowly, his eyes drifted shut as he leaned his head back, savoring her touch and attention. Gentle fingers pressing against the back of her neck with a light touch.
"I like your attitude.." the youth grinned.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:26 am

The kisses continued, slow and deliberate. She was by all accounts merely interested in pleasing him at this point. Her tongue swirled lightly on his chin for just a moment before her lips traveled softly to the other side of his face.

"What about my attitude do you like, Charlie?" She asked between kisses and caresses. Her fingers tracing up his throat and under his chin.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:33 am

The youth bit his lower lip softly, eyes still closed as his fingers closed around a handful of her flowing hair, holding her close.
"This... less worries... more you..." Charlie sighed.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:37 am

She grinned, her lips moving closer to his ear. She blew softly on it and the let her lips softly explore it. She took his earlobe into his mouth, sucking on it softly. Her fingers touched his cheek and she dragged them across his face, letting her index finger trace his top lip.

"It's more me. But it's not all me," she offered in a whisper. "You've only ever seen bits and pieces. A shame, really."

She suckled on his ear a little more as she pressed her body into him.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:52 am

His fingers tightened around her hair a little more, a sigh turning to a low groan of pleasure.
"I'm not complaining... and neither were you..." Charlie whispered under his breath, slipping his other hand in under her shirt so to slowly trace his fingers up and down her back, feeling her naked skin beneath his touch.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:58 am

Her back was pleasantly smooth, the ridge of her spine more noticeable due to her position over him. She shivered slightly, making soft noises close to his ear.

"No, I wasn't. Not about to, either," she tugged with teeth on his ear. Her lips then traveled again, down the side of his neck, teeth nipping and nibbling. She grinned against him there, focusing on just on small patch of skin on his collar bone diligently.

"I don't think you would complain if I repaid the earlier favor, either," oh yes... She just wanted to please him.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:02 pm

Charlie murmured something under his breath though whether or not he was actually trying to say something was anyone's guess at this point, as he seemed, at least for the moment, lost in her touch.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:05 pm

Cass smiled but raised an eyebrow. She sat up just long enough to move to the other side of his neck and do the same-- nibbling his ear and neck, lapping her tongue at his skin.

"What would you like me to do, Charlie?" Yes, she kept using his name as she touched him. They all liked that, didn't they? Her fingers massaged his shoulders gently.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:13 pm

He didn't seem to be an exception, arching his back to move into her touch, his hand on her lower back keeping her close as he pressed his manicured fingers against her skin. There was desire to that touch, yet he didn't go further, seemingly still content just to soak up the attention she was currently giving her with low moans.
"That feels good... just like that..." the youth whispered, leaning his head back again, allowing her access to his neck and throat.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:21 pm

She acquiesced to his request. Her pace was slow, her movements gentle. Her teeth nipped a bit harder with each of his groans. The pressure became deeper with her fingers that rubbed up and down his neck to the back of his head. She broke contact with her lips to him long enough to pull herself up and over him to straddle him, forcing her hips downward to his. Cass' lips and tongue then found Charlie's again, pressing into him for a deep and passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:27 pm

He didn't deny the effects she had on him, one hand still grasping her hair while the other went to her hip, pulling her against him with more strength than his otherwise frail frame suggested. Another moan escaping into the kiss as he returned it with the same passion as her, hungrily tasting her as his fingers pressed against her skin through her clothes. Seemingly allowing himself to loose himself in the moment for a while.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:35 pm

She gave a desirous whimper into his mouth at the feel of the tugging on her hip. She would have to stop soon, or risk doing something she knew she would regret. She gave him one more long and sensual kiss, encompassing his entire mouth with her own. Her hands had some to rest at his cheeks. Cass pressed her forhead to Charlie's, allowing her nose to just touch his.

She grinned to him, but her eyes were closed.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:42 pm

He drew a short, sharp gasp as their lips parted, pulling at her hair gently while his other hand still kept a firm grasp of her hip, needing a moment or two like that before being able to relax again, realizing he'd been leaning into her.
"What was it you said about fire..?" he grinned, his own eyes closed as he allowed his back to relax again and fall completely back onto the sofa. "Mm... I think I'll miss this" Charlie still grinned at her, slipping his fingers from her hair and cupping her cheek again to guide his lips back to her for one more slow kiss.
"Oh, I definitively will..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:48 pm

She let out a slow breath, trying to calm herself down. The party in her didn't want to stop. Her cheeks were tinted pink, but just barely so.

"You get burned... That's what I said," she smiled, a telling smile. She was tempted to allow herself to get burned. But she was forced with the dilemma of restraint-- which she didn't have much of at the moment.

Cass placed another, sweeter kiss on Charlie's lips and pulled back slowly, allowing her to sit up on top of him.

"I will, too. But something tells me you'll find someone else to occupy your lips until I'm back."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:56 pm

The grin lingered as he looked up at her, both hands at her hips now. Slowly rubbing them with a firm touch, arching his back slightly as he held her against him and sighed.
"Oh, as if you'd let yourself go without satisfaction in my absence?" Charlie chuckled. "Tell me" he tilted his head to the side. "Would you rather I waited?" the youth said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:03 pm

Cass laughed sweetly, melodically. Her hands were at his stomach, just feeling him through the fabric of his shirt. But it looked as if she were giving some thought to her answer.

"Self-satisfaction, guaranteed," she smiled. "And you might get stuck waiting quite a time. I couldn't, in good conscience, ask you to wait. There are too many fires for you to find and fan."

She gave him a wink, placing her fingers under his chin, stroking him there gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower   Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artful Headaches (Charlie) - The White Tower
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next