Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:52 pm

He ran his hand through her hair. "Sheriff knew what we were gonna do. If Sam goes after Frederick that's his problem. Frederick can handle himself. I ain't gonna cry over a damn Tremere sweetheart." He hugged her to him. "Not that one anyway. I don't think Sam means enough ta Frederick for him ta do anything stupid ta Sam. I'm more worried 'bout you."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:58 pm

"i'll be okay"

"i keep trying to have this talk with him. it's hard though. i suck at relationships and i hate clingy and he's still really obsessed with nazis and when i try to have this talk he brushes it off"

She looked up at James.

"i'm already a walking target, I work hard not to put other people at risk...really hard"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Henri shook her head.

"Love, any trouble that comes down on Sam because of this is of his own doing. We want to teach him the problems of the way he acts. And pretending that trouble came down on you was the only way that lesson was going to be brought home to him."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:10 pm

"i'm sorry i worried you both"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:17 pm

Henri walked across the room and put her hand on the girl's shoulder.

"You have got to stop apologizing. You're clan, and therefore it is our Duty to worry about you."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:37 pm

He hugged her. Then brushed the hair out of her face. "No more apologizin' from ya. Ya didn't do a damn thing wrong. You're clan an' you're my girl. Like it or not. So I'm gonna worry 'bout ya, no matter what." Funny how he made 'my girl' seem like he was talking to a sibling. "An' I'm sorry ta put ya through that. We needed it ta be convincin'. We're just makin' a point to him. Can't have him puttin' my whole Clan in danger like he's already done with you."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:40 pm

"i understand why you did it. i'd have done the same thing. She was still clinging to him, her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:42 pm

He kissed the top of her head. Still running his fingers through her hair while he waited for the water to boil. "I'm sorry ta scare ya sweetheart." A slight buzzing sound was heard. He pulled his phone out of his pocket. Snorted. Handed it to Henri. "It's Sam. Wanna take it? I'm gonna stay an' take care of Ren."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:44 pm

Henrietta took the phone from him with a snort of her own.

"I'll take it in the other room, and let you guys know what I'm going to do from there."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:56 pm

She looked up at him, her grey eyes still somewhat dull.

"it's okay. really.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:03 pm

He shook his head. "Naw baby. Ya ain't okay." He kissed the top of her head again. "But I promised ya I'd keep ya safe. I meant that. An' now I'm gonna take care of ya." He turned to pour the boiling water into three cups. Added tea bags and lumps of sugar. "So I'm still sorry."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:14 pm

"i'm not mad. it's really okay."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:17 pm

He walked over. Put a cup of tea in her hands. "I know ya ain't mad. Ain't tha mad I'm worried 'bout. Mad I can handle." He brushed his hand through her hair again. "It's tha hurt I see in ya that has me upset sweetheart. I see hurt."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:21 pm

She took the cup.

"it'll pass."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:23 pm

He frowned. Brushed a hand over her cheek. "Yeah. It will. But that don't mean I like it. I didn't wanna hurt ya sweetheart. That ain't my thing."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:27 pm

She forced a bit of a smile. "i know it isn't." She watched the steam come up from her mug.

"sam wonders why i don't talk about my past much"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:41 pm

He smiled at her. Ran a hand over her thigh. Rested it on her hip. "Ya ain't gotta tell me nothin' ya don't wanna. But for what it's worth, I'm sorry I hurt ya." He kissed the top of her head again. "I understand if ya wanna kick my ass. I deserve it."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:46 pm

"probably couldn't even i wanted to. i don't really want to."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:50 pm

He smiled. Then he kissed her cheek. "I deserve it. I'd even let ya if ya couldn't manage it. Might even help ya."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:52 pm

"maybe tomorrow. when i'm less...lost." She sipped her tea.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:55 pm

He frowned and brushed the hair back behind her ear. "Doin' a little better sweetheart?" He ran a hand over her back. "I'm actually worried about ya."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:04 pm

She looked up at him. "i don't usually snap like that." Please believe me...
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:06 pm

He smiled. Then leaned over to kiss her. "I don't usually send Tremere ta kidnap my clanmates." He smiled again. "S'okay. We all break every now an' then."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:12 pm

"it was either that or lose control completely. i was worried if i lost control he'd stake me and then..." She swallowed hard. "at least i can come back from being lost...but if...i'm staked i can't do anything not even scream and..." She started shaking again, everything but her hands...those were oddly steady as they held the cup.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:15 pm

The cup he took away from her. He sat it down beside her on the counter. Then wrapped his arms around her and hugged her close. "Shh. I gotcha sweetheart." He brushed her hair again. "I know. I know. They won't touch ya ever again. None of 'em. Ya have my word."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next