Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren Empty
PostSubject: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:16 pm

He pulled up to a house. Then he grinned. "Home sweet home."

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:19 pm

Ren wrote:
She was suddenly very nervous.

"Cute place."

He opened the door for her. "It'll do." He held out a hand for her to take.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:19 pm

She was suddenly very nervous.

"Cute place."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:21 pm

He opened the door for her. "It'll do." He held out a hand for her to take.

(sorry about the mix up!)
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:22 pm

She took his hand, a slight tremble in hers.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:25 pm

He walked to the front door. Unlocked it. And both of them were immediately assaulted. He started to laugh. "Miss me didja?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:28 pm

"Oof." Large dogs were large.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:29 pm

He laughed and whistled. Then walked over to a door. Sliding it open and letting the dogs out. "They're big. They won't hurt ya none."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Ren stood nervously just inside the room. She looked around about of habit, noting doors, windows, exits, hiding places.

She wasn't shifting her weight, though it looked like she might start at any moment.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:34 pm

It looked like a woman had decorated it. It was very pretty. Deep blues and greens. He walked over to her. Put one arm around her waist. "Ya happen ta be safe here."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:39 pm

She leaned into him, her head coming to rest against his body. "Thank you." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:55 pm

He chuckled. Lifted her chin with a finger under it. "Ya didn't think I'd bring ya some place that would let ya get hurt didja?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:59 pm

"No. I'm just nervous by nature. Plus...there's this whole hot guy touching me thing..."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:00 pm

He chuckled. Then he kissed her. Slow and sweet. "Relax sweetheart. We'll go at whatever pace ya set."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:14 pm

The kiss seemed to relax her. One hand traveled up his arm, the other wrapped around his side. When they broke so he could speak she smiled up at him. "I'm not that much of a delicate flower. I'm nervous, but...that'll pass."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:17 pm

He laughed. "Ya sure?" Then his mouth found hers again. This time he deepened the kiss. Putting more passion into it.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:21 pm

A verbal response seemed pointless. A shiver coursed through her as she pressed against him. She returned the kiss, moaning softly as passions increased. She licked across his lower lip just before she gave it a slight nibble.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:24 pm

He shivered too. His teeth scraped her lip in answer. Then his hands moved. One pressed her lower back toward him. The other slid up her neck. Tangled in her hair. He broke the kiss to pull her head back. To trail soft kisses and nibbles over her neck.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:48 pm

She felt so small and delicate in his arms. She moved easily, pressing against him as he guided her with his hands. Her lips and tongue explored his untl he pulled away. Her head tilted back, a soft sigh escaping her as he began to tease her neck. Her fingers tightened, nails digging in slightly as she held on to him. Her hips pressed against his as he pressed her close.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:52 pm

He took his time. He kissed his way along her neck. Over her shoulder. The dress got in is way. So he used one hand to tug it out of his way. Then went back to kissing her shoulder. He seemed to smile against her. "Ya relaxed yet?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Truth was, it took very little to get Ren worked up. By the time he moved the dress to gain better access she was already breathing heavy. "Getting there." She said softly
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:21 pm

He walked with her. Backed her up against the wall. One leg went between hers. Pressed up against her. His hands were tugging at the dress straps. Where the dress fell away his mouth followed. Soft and warm kisses against her shoulders and chest. Then he started to unzip the dress. Inch by inch.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:31 pm

She was sure footed, even being walked backwards by a rather large man. When her back found the wall she gasped. Her hands began to slide over his arms, there was strength there, but she was being gentle for the moment. Soft touches that moved to his chest and back to his arms.

She manage to hold her hips still even as he pressed his leg between hers. She did however groan quite loudly.

As the dress fell away, more of her perfect pale skin was revealed. There didn't appear to be a scar, freckle or any other mark to mar the beautiful flesh. She hadn't left her bra on, so as the dress fell away there was nothing between her and his lips. She was trembling again, though this time it wasn't nervousness that brought it on.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:16 pm

He kissed her again. Deeply with his tongue exploring her mouth. Slow and sensual. He let the dress fall to the floor with a whisper. He still had not touched her breasts yet. Not with hands or mouth. His hands traveled over her arms. Down to her wrists. Caught them in his hands. Brought them up over her head to press against the wall. Then he pressed himself against her.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Her tongue met with his, dancing and exploring as the deep kiss lingered. Her delicate lips moved against his, soft and teasing as she began to relax. The dress fell to the floor exposing her completely. True to her words she was wearing something underneath, though to be fair it wasn't much.

She made a soft sound of pleasure as his hands ran down her arms. As they were pulled up over her head, she whimpered. A sound of pure want. That was something she certainly enjoyed. The position left her beautifully exposed.

He pressed against her. Her hips moved slightly as she ground against him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren   Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scene - Pondering part 2 - Ren
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next