Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren
Methuselah

Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:18 pm

She cuddled up against him, taking comfort in his strength.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:20 pm

He rocked her gently again. Brushed his hands through her hair. "Ya did good sweetheart. Ya done real good. An' ya don't have ta touch another Tremere ever again. They won't touch ya again, so long as I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Henrietta walked back into the room.

"Sam is panicking. I'm going to go kick his ass. As far as he is concerned, Ren, Jim and I rescued you. And when you're feeling less lost, I'm going to want to talk to you about the cause of this. I can fix the wounds they left on your soul."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:31 pm

She took another hitching breath as she fought to get her tenuous grasp on her self control back.

"okay" She said softly as Henri came back in.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:40 pm

He tilted his head. "That only took him a few hours." He nodded toward the door. "Go 'head, mama. I've got her." He smiled and kissed the top of Ren's head again. "Get ya tea sweetheart. We'll go tuck in with a movie. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:46 pm

She hopped off the counter and picked up her cup.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:48 pm

He picked up the other cup. Then slid an arm around her waist. "I'm thinkin' comedy. Sound good ta you?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:49 pm

"yes. or a cartoon. something silly."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:51 pm

He laughed. "How 'bout Shrek?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:53 pm

"I haven't seen that one" She gave him another of those awkward smiles.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:54 pm

He looked shocked. "Ya ain't seen Shrek?" He scoffed. Led her to the bedroom with an arm around her waist. "Well now. We gotta fix that." He closed the door to the bedroom behind him. Then gestured for her to climb onto the bed. "Get yaself comfy." He turned to the large entertainment center across the room from the foot of the very large bed.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:19 am

She set her cup down and hopped up on the bed. She was watching him as he puttered about. Even in her current state, it was kinda hard not to watch him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:29 am

He flipped a case from a shelf. Turned on the television. Slid the disc into the DVD player. Picked up the remote control. But he didn't push play. He went to his dresser. Came out with a pair of flannel pajama pants and a t-shirt. He came over to the bed. "Arms up." He reached for the hem of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:36 am

She looked at him, blinking rapidly several times. She hesitated, though when she finally did raise her arms she smiled with a little more warmth.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:39 am

He grinned. He tossed the remote control onto the bed. Then he lifted her shirt over her head and over her arms. Then he reached behind her to undo the clasp of her bra with expert fingers. He slid that off of her too. He thought about it. But he kissed her forehead and slipped his own t-shirt over her head and arms. "Lie back an' I'll get ya pants."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:51 am

The shirt was like a dress on the willowy girl. She lay back on the bed so that he could deal with the rest of her clothing.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:30 pm

He unbuttoned the pants. He didn't even wait for her to lift her hips. Just started sliding them off of her. He leaned over to press a chaste kiss against her hip. Then slid the pants off of her. The flannel pajama pants were next. He slid those over her legs. They were probably about a foot too long. If not more. But he smiled and settled them around her hips. Tied them in a tight little bow so they would stay in place. Then held out his hands to help her up. "There we go."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:37 pm

She took his hand and let him pull her up. She looked down at her feet, lost inside the pants. "Thanks, Jim." She peered up at him, trying so hard to be strong and not break down.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:40 pm

He chuckled. Released one hand to brush over her hair. "Nothin' ta thank me for sweetheart." He turned to change into pajama pants of his own. He still wasn't wearing underwear. Still wasn't shy. But he had his back to her so that she didn't have to look if she didn't want to. Hitched the pants into place. Then came back to the bed. Sat down on it and picked up the remote control again. "Snuggle or ya want ya space?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Sounds came from the kitchen. The sounds of popcorn popping in the microwave. And was that whistling?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:44 pm

"Snuggle." She waited for him to get comfortable.

Her head snapped in the direction of the door at the sounds coming from the kitchen. The look in her eyes was cold and predatory.

Yeah...she wasn't okay.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:47 pm

As if sensing the reaction from the girl, Henri's voice carried through the house.

"Ren, Jim, what do you want on your popcorn?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Being close, his hand went immediately to Ren's back. It was a comforting move. "Shh, just Henrietta." How he knew that was anyone's guess. Then he smiled at her. Ran his hand in a slow circle over her back. "We got white cheddar toppin', butter, an' caramel toppin'. What kinda popcorn ya want sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:56 pm

She pressed back against his hand. "Butter and salt, please."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:58 pm

He turned his head to call down the hallway. "Butter an' salt, mama." Then he turned back to Ren. Kissed the top of her head. Pulled her against him. He tucked the blanket around her. Just up to the waist. His arm went around her shoulders. Rested her head against his shoulder. "I promise ya sweetheart. Safe here. Safe with Jim."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next