Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:05 pm

Just a few seconds later Henrietta walked into the room with two bowls of popcorn, one butter and salt, the other white cheddar. She had a soft smile on her face.

"I've got the popcorn. What are we watchin?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:09 pm

He looked up to Henrietta and smiled. "Shrek."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:15 pm

She laughed. Then she looked at the bed.

"Ren, love, you want me up there with you, or shall I move that chair over here?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Ren curled against him, one hand resting on his chest. She wasn't breathing, which was highly unsual, it was a habit she'd never lost. She remained remarkably still until Henri came in.

The little Brujah shifted a bit so there was more space. "There's room up here."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:23 pm

There was. Could have fit another three people on the bed comfortably. He brushed his hand through Ren's hair again. Rested his head on top of hers. He waved Henrietta over. "Come on mama. Get on tha otha side of 'er."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:25 pm

Henrietta hunted up some pillows, placed them so she could sit up easily, then climbed onto the comforter, easing as close to Ren as she would allow, watching her for the cue to stop.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:28 pm

He was waiting for everyone to get settled before he started the movie. He kept his arm tightly around Ren.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:29 pm

She actually seemed okay being snuggled between the pair. She didn't flinch or shy away as Henri joined them.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Henri snuggled right up to the tiny Brujah girl, then smiled at James over the top of her head.

"Okay, big man. Start the movie. I've never seen it, but I hear it's hilarious."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:41 pm

He grinned and pushed the play button. "It's very cute." Then he snuggled down a bit more. Kept his arm tight around Ren. Waited for both of the large dogs to come into the room with them. Patted the bed so that both massive animals snuggled up at the end of the bed. "There we go. Nice an' cozy."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Henri kicked off her shoes and scooted down enough that she could rest her feet on the massive dogs, munching on a handful of her white cheddar popcorn.

"If you sing along, I'm going to dump popcorn over your head."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:55 pm

His brow rose quizzically. "I sing just fine, thank ya."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:25 pm

She laughed.

"Not the point."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:26 pm

He rolled his eyes. And just settled back to watch the movie. Tucking Ren firmly against him.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Ren settled her bowl in the curve her body made as she curled against James. She didn't really eat much, just a single piece popped into her mouth every now and then, watching the movie and staying silent.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:09 pm

He didn't move much. He kept his arm around her. Occasionally laughed at the movie. He seemed more concerned with Ren than with popcorn or the movie.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Henrietta also seemed to mostly be concerned with Ren, rarely laughing at the movie. And her popcorn mostly ended up getting fed to the dogs.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:18 pm

The credits had started to roll when Ren finally spoke. "Eight nights."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:27 pm

He brushed hair out of her face with one hand. His other one still rested against her back. "That's how long they had ya?" His voice was soft.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:31 pm

"How long it took for the Scourge to realize something wasn't right. To realize they were taking too long looking for an answer that wasn't there." She should have sounded angry, she just sounded empty.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:34 pm

He wrapped both arms around her. Kissed the top of her head. "Won't happen again sweetheart. Ya know I'll miss ya long before that." He tilted her chin up. To look him in the eye. "Hey. You're not there anymore sweetheart. You're in a place where people care 'bout ya now. Won't let those power-hungry idiots have ya. I'm sorry it happened to ya. But it won't happen again."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:05 pm

She let her arm slide around him. "Everyone knew where I was. The whole fucking Domain knew what was happening and no one could stop it. My dad and my brothers were staked...my Sire had to be pulled out of frenzy so many times people lost count...the Prince and Malkavian Primogen called in favors to keep them from being able to take me to a location of their choosing..." Her voice was nearly a whisper, cold and dark. "But that was the best they could do until the Scourge put a stop to it."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:15 pm

He watched her eyes. Then brushed her hair away from her face. One gentle finger. "Hey. Never again baby. Ain't gonna let that happen again. I'm sorry they put ya through that. I know how tha Tremere do things. Not gonna happen again."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:17 pm

She was clinging to him again.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:20 pm

He held her tighter. He leaned over to kiss her. Just a press of his lips against hers. "Not gonna let it happen again. Tell me how ta ease ya pain baby. Tell me how ta help ya."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next