Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:39 pm

He nodded. "Okay baby." He shook his head. "I'm so sorry sweetheart. So sorry." He kept her pressed against him. Rocking her like a child. "My fault." He kissed the top of her head. "Can ya forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:42 pm

She nodded.

"please don't tell anyone else...please"

She hated this side of herself. She hated being weak. Being helpless.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:43 pm

He shook his head. "No baby. Not gonna tell anyone." He tilted her head up to look at him. "Me an' you an' Henri. Not tellin' anybody."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:44 pm

She smiled, her hand light on the girls back.

"No one will here of this from us. We promise. And I will help you to never be this way again."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:46 pm

"thank you" She curled against James, one arm slipping around his side.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:48 pm

He kissed her forehead. Then the top of her head again. Brought her head to rest against his shoulder. He was still rocking her gently. "So sorry baby."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Henrietta looked up to James.

"I think we should all stay here for the rest of the night. It would be best for her to be with those she trusts. And I want to talk to her in the evening."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:51 pm

He nodded. "Tell Mike ta bunk up with Jared. Ya can sleep in his bed. I'll keep her with me." The look on his face said it would take one hell of a large army to pry Ren out of his cold and dead grip. "An' for tha love of God, let Doc know where ya are at least."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:53 pm

She nodded.

"Doc actually rarely leaves my side, he just doesn't show himself. And Ren will do well to curl up with you tonight. I don't know what your relationship is with her, but she trusts you. That's really important right now."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:54 pm

He nodded. "How's that sound sweetheart? We'll have us a cup of tea an' curl up for a bit. Sound good?" He just wasn't letting her go.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:57 pm

She was taking small little jerking breaths.

"yes"

"sheriff needs to know where I am...tell her clan meeting or something...she checks up on me because of ilse and the demon
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:59 pm

He looked toward Henrietta. Then kissed the top of her head. "She knows where ya are." He ran his hand over her back. "Henri can ya call tha Sheriff an' tell her Ren's stayin' here tanight?" He rose and picked up the shaky Brujah. "Let's go make some tea."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Henrietta nodded.

"Make some for me. I'll make the call."

Henrietta stepped outside for a moment, pulling out her cell to make the call.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:01 pm

"tea sounds nice"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:03 pm

He nodded. Then carried Ren into the kitchen. He didn't sit her on the floor. He sat her on the countertop while he turned to fill the tea kettle with water. One hand on Ren at all times. "I really am sorry sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:06 pm

"you didn't know" She was looking at the floor. "very few people know"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:10 pm

He turned on the stove. Set the kettle there to let it boil. Then walked forward and put her arms around her waist. "Shoulda known. I really am sorry sweetheart. So sorry."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:13 pm

She slipped her arms around his neck and leaned her head against his shoulder.

"it's okay"

"what did sam do?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:17 pm

He sighed. "Needed ta make tha point that tha more he followed ya around like a lovesick puppy after a bitch in heat, tha bigger target he paints on ya back. Couldn't tell ya about it or it wouldn't look real." He sighed. Reached up to stroke her hair. "I'm sorry baby. Henri knew a guy. Paid him ta stage a kidnappin' of ya. Brought ya here. She was watchin' ya tha whole time. I'm sorry. So very sorry sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:23 pm

Henrietta walked back in and stood leaning against the door frame.

"Ra'idah has been informed where you are, and that'll you'll be staying here with Jim and I until tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:44 pm

"thank you, henri"

"if it had been anyone but a tremere" She sounded so young. So fragile.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:45 pm

He brushed his hand over her cheek. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't know. I'm so sorry." He looked genuinely upset. "I promised ya I wouldn't let anybody hurt ya. I meant it. Henri was watchin' tha whole time. I'm sorry baby."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:46 pm

She sighed.

"Very sorry, love. I only chose him for the lesson because he was the one threat against you through Sam that we could control."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:49 pm

She nodded against James' chest.

"i couldn't go through it again"

"is someone watching sam? he might do something stupid...er"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:50 pm

Henrietta nodded.

"I'll go back to the couch now. I'll watch him. If he does something stupid, I'll deal with it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next